Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 17697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17232
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Insane prices. Wonder if she gets any buyers here in STL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/candice18
    Those are Multi Millionaires rates.i do very well, but those are crazy rates.

    Oasis.

    $48,000.

    2. 5 days.

    VIP Overnight.

    $25,000.

    22 hours.

    Dining date.

    $9,400.

    4 hours.

    Perfection.

    US $7,500.

  2. #17231

    Candice

    Insane prices. Wonder if she gets any buyers here in STL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/candice18

  3. #17230

    Alicia

    Does anyone have a review of Alicia?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/594782056155

  4. #17229
    Quote Originally Posted by Defect81  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted her and had a good communication between us, was going to pull the trigger but I've been incredibly busy lately and just haven't had the time, but if she's anything like her pics she would be right up my alley.
    She's not. Those are HEAVILY filtered pics. I've seen her over off Hampton by 44. I was pretty disappointed, would not repeat.

  5. #17228
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    There is a recent positive review on Eccie.
    Pics are fake. I confronted him about this (running an agency) these pics have been used for at least a decade but it's not the actual girls. He said the pics aren't important so I wasted the time of one of his girls, which was HILARIOUS. Then told him and he didn't seem to care.

  6. #17227
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDogg  [View Original Post]
    This one posts often so I'm surprised I haven't come across any info on the board. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/301432584118
    Those pics are at least 20 years old that I know of.

  7. #17226
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelDog55  [View Original Post]
    Hey there looking for info on Sunbunny.

    https://tryst.link/escort/milfpassion26

    Please DM me with your experiences.
    I've contacted her and had a good communication between us, was going to pull the trigger but I've been incredibly busy lately and just haven't had the time, but if she's anything like her pics she would be right up my alley.

  8. #17225
    Her reply was asking for a deposit so no, I'm not giving her a shot. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260610_142536_TextNow.jpg‎  

  9. #17224
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Tryst seems like a waste land now.

    When I see 3 different cities and a WhatsApp number I think its fake.

  10. #17223

    Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDogg  [View Original Post]
    This one posts often so I'm surprised I haven't come across any info on the board. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/301432584118
    There is a recent positive review on Eccie.

  11. #17222
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDogg  [View Original Post]
    This one posts often so I'm surprised I haven't come across any info on the board. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/301432584118
    It's been mentioned a bunch that the pictures are from the Regan administration. Among other negative things.

  12. #17221

    This one

    This one posts often so I'm surprised I haven't come across any info on the board. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/301432584118

  13. #17220

  14. #17219

    Sunbunny

    Hey there looking for info on Sunbunny.

    https://tryst.link/escort/milfpassion26

    Please DM me with your experiences.

  15. #17218
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Heather S

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDogg  [View Original Post]
    Any ad or contact info? What was the damage? I'm always looking for a good BBBJ.
    https://tryst.link/massage/slayinem88

    I wouldn't call her a looker, but she's very nice and pretty enthusiastic. Definitely a solid option at her price $220/ hr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape