Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 17685
-
06-10-26 01:16 #17220Senior Member

Posts: 80Redevilous
Anyone see her?
https://tryst.link/escort/redevilous123
-
06-09-26 13:29 #17219Regular Member

Posts: 22Sunbunny
Hey there looking for info on Sunbunny.
https://tryst.link/escort/milfpassion26
Please DM me with your experiences.
-
06-09-26 10:02 #17218Regular Member

Posts: 23Heather S
https://tryst.link/massage/slayinem88
Originally Posted by TheDogg
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't call her a looker, but she's very nice and pretty enthusiastic. Definitely a solid option at her price $220/ hr.
-
06-08-26 10:06 #17217Senior Member

Posts: 814Any ad or contact info? What was the damage? I'm always looking for a good BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Hvymtldrmmr
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 10:03 #17216Senior Member

Posts: 140Charlotte
With no response from my fellow mongers I selected Charlotte. Great communication and safe location. $$$ for what I wanted for 30 min. Others have reported on the set up and it was as expected. Answers the door naked. Very fit and a MILF. I wasn't expecting a massage but ok. Nice man mades. BBJ with DATY (69). Then CFS. CG and RCG. Finished. Very nice vibe. I would repeat. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Kranp20
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 09:43 #17215Senior Member

Posts: 308Definitely looks TGTBT to me.
Originally Posted by HosCuisine
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 20:48 #17214Senior Member

Posts: 25Anyone familiar with this one
This young lady is on doublelist. Has anyone seen her?
-
06-07-26 12:07 #17213Senior Member

Posts: 111Cam
There are several different women in the photos, Which one is she?
Originally Posted by Napster80
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 11:39 #17212Senior Member

Posts: 27Cam is a knockout and looks like her pics, nice phat ass on her, gives a great BBJ and doesn't rush. She is hard to connect with and never on time but she worth seeing for sure. Incall is a nice newer townhouse however it is a few blocks north of delmar so I usually go during the day for that reason. She was $250 w cfs.
Originally Posted by Napster80
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 10:03 #17211Regular Member

Posts: 15Heather S
Saw Heather S for an hour appointment. Met her at a public spot then followed her back to her incall, where she was very personable and genuinely sweet. Started with a sensual backrub then progressed to kissing and roaming, but keep in mind that she doesn't do any DATY. I struggle a bit with ED, so I opted for just a BBJCIM, and she didn't disappoint. As others have described, she is more of a girl next door, bartender you'd want to take home type, and I really liked that.
Would recommend and will likely repeat.
-
06-06-26 09:36 #17210Senior Member

Posts: 43Cam
Has anyone had the privilege of seeing Cam. She's got decent reviews on the other site, but I'm wondering if anyone here has taken the plunge. Some of the photos look AI-enhanced, so I'm curious how closely she resembles her pics.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6189050524
-
06-05-26 18:52 #17209Senior Member

Posts: 44Decisions, decisions.
Looks like I may have the opportunity to partake soon. My top 3 choices currently are:
Baby Annie (if I can get one of the coveted appointments).
Lolla Hard - https://tryst.link/escort/lollahard_real.
Erica White - https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite.
Plenty has been written about Baby Annie but if any of you gents have insight on Lolla or Erica it would be much appreciated.
-
06-05-26 10:33 #17208Senior Member

Posts: 814Visiting soon union station drury
Hi fellow mongers.
I'll be visiting the area soon if all goes according to plan. That being said. I will be looking for an uncalled from someone clean, price right, and offers the GFE experience. Looking dor some help. Much appreciated! If ever in NJ, let me k ow and I can offer whelp.
-
06-05-26 10:27 #17207Senior Member

Posts: 814How can one find where these females advertise? I may ne visiting the st. Louis area.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 08:33 #17206Senior Member

Posts: 229Pretty sure all these Latinas use fake pics.
Originally Posted by Kindacheap
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




