Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 17685
-
06-11-26 23:05 #17235Senior Member

Posts: 307How much you want to bet she pulls out the condom for the BJ? Someone got $7500 to see if she even offers BBBJ?
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 22:39 #17234Senior Member

Posts: 877I remember when this girl started a few years back and she was only asking for like 300-400 a visit. Should have jumped all over her then. She's got a thriving OF page and all it takes is 1-2 idiots a month seeing her for her min date - 7500 - for her to be set for a long time. One date a week at 7500 is 390 k a year (52 x 7500) If she managed to get 2 a week, she's making a mil every 18 months or so.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 22:11 #17233Senior Member

Posts: 551Just "No" in every way imaginable
I can fly to Eastern Europe and spend "every" evening banging multiple hotter chicks than her with ZERO rules whatsoever for an entire week for what this GPS loon is asking for just a three hour date, this girl's self delusion is definitely at DEFCON-1, LOL.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 21:05 #17232Senior Member

Posts: 71Those are Multi Millionaires rates.i do very well, but those are crazy rates.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
Oasis.
$48,000.
2. 5 days.
VIP Overnight.
$25,000.
22 hours.
Dining date.
$9,400.
4 hours.
Perfection.
US $7,500.
-
06-11-26 20:07 #17231Senior Member

Posts: 877Candice
Insane prices. Wonder if she gets any buyers here in STL.
https://tryst.link/escort/candice18
-
06-11-26 16:02 #17230Senior Member

Posts: 814Alicia
Does anyone have a review of Alicia?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/594782056155
-
06-11-26 09:45 #17229Senior Member

Posts: 173She's not. Those are HEAVILY filtered pics. I've seen her over off Hampton by 44. I was pretty disappointed, would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Defect81
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 03:18 #17228Senior Member

Posts: 418Pics are fake. I confronted him about this (running an agency) these pics have been used for at least a decade but it's not the actual girls. He said the pics aren't important so I wasted the time of one of his girls, which was HILARIOUS. Then told him and he didn't seem to care.
Originally Posted by Jeff2551
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 16:57 #17227Senior Member

Posts: 117Those pics are at least 20 years old that I know of.
Originally Posted by TheDogg
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 15:54 #17226Regular Member

Posts: 12I've contacted her and had a good communication between us, was going to pull the trigger but I've been incredibly busy lately and just haven't had the time, but if she's anything like her pics she would be right up my alley.
Originally Posted by TravelDog55
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 15:28 #17225Senior Member

Posts: 243Her reply was asking for a deposit so no, I'm not giving her a shot. LOL.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 13:34 #17224Senior Member

Posts: 240Tryst seems like a waste land now.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
When I see 3 different cities and a WhatsApp number I think its fake.
-
06-10-26 13:34 #17223Senior Member

Posts: 230Cat
There is a recent positive review on Eccie.
Originally Posted by TheDogg
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 11:56 #17222Senior Member

Posts: 235It's been mentioned a bunch that the pictures are from the Regan administration. Among other negative things.
Originally Posted by TheDogg
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 10:08 #17221Senior Member

Posts: 814This one
This one posts often so I'm surprised I haven't come across any info on the board. Any thoughts?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/301432584118









Reply With Quote






