Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 4104
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4014
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleJames  [View Original Post]
    I have been frequenting sea thanks to my job. Nothing beats Thailand and Philippines for me. I swore to never spend another dollar hobbying here.

    But I've been home for a couple of months and desperation has set in.

    I was around waltham, browsed the forum for some intel.

    I settled on 2 x9 newton.

    I didn't call just rang doorbell. Woman who let me in was mia from rogers 8 who I knew very well. She recognized me and she saw the hesitation on my face. I wanted to walk out. But she walked me to the room. She left to let me undress but I finally decided to just bolt out of there. I didn't want to see mia. I didn't except to see her here.

    I had known her pretty well a couple of years ago. I used to see her all the time at rogers. I had her personal line, we met for lunch a couple of times. I brought her to my home for quickies. She didn't charge me if I fed her or took her for a little shopping. She spent one night with me and that was nice. It's not easy to get these women out of their massage parlors. They literally work 7 days per week and boss has them on a short leash. Rare to have 'free time'.

    But anyways mia started ghosting me, ignoring my calls and texts. I saw her a couple of times at roger before I went to sea, but I saw a different girls. I stopped going to rogers and mongering in the states eventually.

    Yea, just didn't feel like mia tonight. Maybe I should just stay home while I'm in the states.
    Seems like when you were sailing the seas you "threw a bottle into the ocean" only to have it wash up in Waltham.

    Your compass is working great.

  2. #4013

    Old face

    I have been frequenting sea thanks to my job. Nothing beats Thailand and Philippines for me. I swore to never spend another dollar hobbying here.

    But I've been home for a couple of months and desperation has set in.

    I was around waltham, browsed the forum for some intel.

    I settled on 2 x9 newton.

    I didn't call just rang doorbell. Woman who let me in was mia from rogers 8 who I knew very well. She recognized me and she saw the hesitation on my face. I wanted to walk out. But she walked me to the room. She left to let me undress but I finally decided to just bolt out of there. I didn't want to see mia. I didn't except to see her here.

    I had known her pretty well a couple of years ago. I used to see her all the time at rogers. I had her personal line, we met for lunch a couple of times. I brought her to my home for quickies. She didn't charge me if I fed her or took her for a little shopping. She spent one night with me and that was nice. It's not easy to get these women out of their massage parlors. They literally work 7 days per week and boss has them on a short leash. Rare to have 'free time'.

    But anyways mia started ghosting me, ignoring my calls and texts. I saw her a couple of times at roger before I went to sea, but I saw a different girls. I stopped going to rogers and mongering in the states eventually.

    Yea, just didn't feel like mia tonight. Maybe I should just stay home while I'm in the states.

  3. #4012

    465 Dracut re-visited

    I called a month or so ago and asked for Lisa who I had seen the first time I was there. Whoever answered the phone said "Who?" and told me there was never a Lisa there. Called again a few days ago. This time I didn't ask for anybody. I just made an appointment. I get there and who answers the door? Lisa. She looked like she'd just woken up. She remembered me but when I asked her about being told she wasn't there, she didn't really understand so I just dropped it. This visit was about the same as the first with her. Good solid massage that really helped my back and shoulders. Brief tease and then flip. I had a few days build up and knew I wouldn't last too long. Nice slow HJ with lots of ball play which really gets me going. I was on the edge almost immediately. I think she sensed this and adjusted her technique to prolong things. Eventually I couldn't hold off any longer and there was quite the explosion. She was all smiles and was saying things like "Oh my god! Too much. Wow honey, so strong!" and kept going until I was fully drained. Thorough clean up and she was giggling at the amount. Face and scalp massage to wrap things up. No phone calls or walk ins, no interruptions. She asked me several times to return telling me that liked giving me a massage. Most likely says this stuff to everyone but it's all part of the fun for me. Back in my car about fifteen minutes over the hour.

  4. #4011

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have some recent reviews of Linda or Lisa? Seen some past mediocre reviews of Linda, hoping Lisa might be a better option this month.
    I saw Linda recently. She was pretty, mid to late 30's (so could pass for late 20's). Bolt-on C's.

    Nothing lacking or negative as far as the experience went. No shorting of time, standard fees and tip. No overwhelming enthusiasm, but it was also pretty late in the day.

    She did have really piercing (but in a good way) eyes.

    I would repeat.

  5. #4010
    Quote Originally Posted by Satine  [View Original Post]
    Went for the first time. An one-hour session $80.

    The sheet covered me most of the time. I brushed her shin with my palm and she moved away quickly. Looks (and feels) to be legit. The massage was pretty good though.

    Nobody talked about getting extra there so it would probably hard for me, too.
    This was my experience as well.

  6. #4009

    Lowell

    Been checking out some places new to me lately.

    1. Stedman st.

    Got a later appt with the woman telling me she was almost about to go home (around 7).

    Got a very therapeutic massage, no tease, no flip. All signs of this place pointed to at least the potential of L1 but nothing. I got naked, she was lax with the draping, I brushed my hand against her leg. Nada. Gave her 70 +40 for a good massage and left.

    2. went around the corner to Clear D ew which I had also never tried.

    Coco, and older but cute woman wanted me to take a HHR, I inisisted on an HR, as I really wanted some nice relaxation and not rushed evening. She actually noticed that had oil on me and asked if I had been at another spa already. Depsite an hour, 5 minutes in after some serious teasing it was game on, and even tho I wanted her to tease longer it was flip. She asked what I wanted I made the motion for L2, handed 120, she insisted on 150. Gaver her the difference and it was a fun tease with CBJ and 69/ DATY which I don't often do but she basically sat on my face.

    From other reports here I don't think L3 is avaialable there. I was out the door in just over 30 min. 70 + 150.

    An expenisve evening but fun. Anyone here have more luck on Stedman, or am I right its legit, also on my way ouy of CD I saw another younger cute girl. Wonder what she's like. Do they rotate or is this Cocos shop.

    After the events I walked around front and had a nice bowl of Pho at Pho 88, which is terrific.

  7. #4008

    #8

    Anyone have some recent reviews of Linda or Lisa? Seen some past mediocre reviews of Linda, hoping Lisa might be a better option this month

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    The QQ Spa is currently staffed by Lucy and Linda. There has been a Linda here at various times in the past, but I can't find a record of a Lucy ever working here.
    .

  8. #4007
    Quote Originally Posted by WestFord  [View Original Post]
    If it's busy that's somewhat common, most places will take in as many customers as possible.
    I have learned, especially when going during the lunch or after work rush hour times to call / text and ask if they are busy, and when I hand the house fee I say "one hour" before I let her take it frm my hand. Often I get "half hour" and I say "no thanks, I'll come back tomorrow", they almost always amke the face, but they rarely let the money walk away.

    I've had a hard time finding a simple, universally understandable way of saying "this is an expensive treat, I'm nit here for wham bam".

    If they put me on the table and then another arrives and they put them in the room. I say "you know I have. Left of my hour" and sometimes they come back with a 20 and say "you do half" and now, I take the 20, get dressed and leave.

    I felt really shy for years about doing that, ujntil I realized, they are not shy at all about taking your money and giving you half time. I do tend now yo frequent regualars and try to build a repor, but its hard, you need to go a lot, and you need to be lucky enough to get the same girl each time.

  9. #4006
    Quote Originally Posted by WestFord  [View Original Post]
    If it's busy that's somewhat common, most places will take in as many customers as possible.
    Very common. For them it's easy math, 2 customers in an hour is $100 1 customer in an hour for $70.

  10. #4005

    Shortened

    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow35  [View Original Post]
    I have had that happen several times, usually when it is a new place I have not been to before. They get me in the room, get me naked, then say oh so sorry 30 minutes. I hate it because I go for the massage, then tease, then usually happy with a L1 finish. So rushing me out like that is annoying but I think they more concerned with the tip than the actual money off of the massage.
    If it's busy that's somewhat common, most places will take in as many customers as possible.

  11. #4004

    Shortened

    I have had that happen several times, usually when it is a new place I have not been to before. They get me in the room, get me naked, then say oh so sorry 30 minutes. I hate it because I go for the massage, then tease, then usually happy with a L1 finish. So rushing me out like that is annoying but I think they more concerned with the tip than the actual money off of the massage.

  12. #4003

    First time at luxe intresting experiance

    So went on the reviews based on lezet anyways walk in luckily I got her payed for the about 14 minutes into hour someone else walks then she comes back gives back 20 and stops being all bubbly and friendly and she's like only half hour now in my entire going to massage palors I have never had them be like we cutting your session usually the guy just came in is told to wait which I have experienced multiple times so kind annoyed the an actual good massage got shorted but still good massage for the short time on the flip asked for what's on the menu motion for BJ she like what do you mean should have broken out translator anyways nice handjob but she was watching the clock enire time and felt cold after that even though nude HJ miht give it another try butanyways 50 for half 80 for nude HJ to my fellow mongers have you ever had a place be like here's your some money back you now have shorter session I have always seem / heard them to tell people to wait this othe monger was a walkin anyways thoughts?

  13. #4002
    Recently been hitting rogers eleven. Its so hit or miss. Unlike 8 which is gold. Sometimes I get a full hour, sometims a 20 minute hour. This last time 2 ladies, older, one with tight shorts and a muffin top / tramp stamp, the other in a dress.

    Asked for hour, they wanted me to do the half. Walked, they said ok ok, hour, then the girl let me know she couldn't do L3, so they did the switcheroo half way through.

    Got what I needed at the usual fare, but. Meh.

    This place is usually consistently ok looking decent service, but the current pair working there are not their finest. Forget the names. Also, ifyou show up around noon on Sunday its a huge crowd of well dressed latin church attendees who give the white guy a funny look. So. Not the best time.

    I've noticed an ad on STG for a place on Westford st, doing some research looks like its actually slightly off westford st, maybe in one of those apartment bldgs.

    Anyone TOFFT here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dracu...h/840761569287

  14. #4001

    Current QQ staff

    The QQ Spa is currently staffed by Lucy and Linda. There has been a Linda here at various times in the past, but I can't find a record of a Lucy ever working here.

  15. #4000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian17  [View Original Post]
    Jeep you need to clear out your inbox. Tried to PM. You left 2 Ben Franklins for level 1 with roaming??
    Oh dear god no, LOL. Sorry for confusion. Total tip was 90. House was 70.

    In box emptied. Feel free to reach out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape