Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 4104
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3999
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep99  [View Original Post]
    So just got home from Luxe. I usually go to their other location, but Ella is not really doing it for me. I walked in and this time girl came out of the adjacent room. It looked like I startled her. Ask for an hour, paid house of 7. Her name is Lisa. Leeza with her Chinese accent. Says she has been there a month. Really opened up when I mentioned Rosemary and the other girl there by name.

    Dear god she is hot, tight mainly athletic build, though she has a small tummy. Black yoga pants, white T shirt, hair in pony tail, beautiful eyes and smile. Maybe 105 lbs, and looks early 30's. Tiny real top. Could bounce quarters off her ass. Very bubbly, English was meh, but could have been worse.

    She did a great massage up on the table. She tried to do hard, but just did not have the height and weight to do it. Oil and elbows got it done ok though. She seemed to know what she was doing in that aspect, cause never dug against bone. Would have been a great back walker.

    Got some back side teasing after the hot towel, before the flip. Finish was great, top up, girls out, great nips. Great finish, not too fast.

    After the clean up, she spent 15 minutes on my nasty feet.

    Tipped her 7+2 for the extra effort.

    Left very happy.
    Jeep you need to clear out your inbox. Tried to PM. You left 2 Ben Franklins for level 1 with roaming??

  2. #3998

    Luxe Wellness

    So just got home from Luxe. I usually go to their other location, but Ella is not really doing it for me. I walked in and this time girl came out of the adjacent room. It looked like I startled her. Ask for an hour, paid house of 7. Her name is Lisa. Leeza with her Chinese accent. Says she has been there a month. Really opened up when I mentioned Rosemary and the other girl there by name.

    Dear god she is hot, tight mainly athletic build, though she has a small tummy. Black yoga pants, white T shirt, hair in pony tail, beautiful eyes and smile. Maybe 105 lbs, and looks early 30's. Tiny real top. Could bounce quarters off her ass. Very bubbly, English was meh, but could have been worse.

    She did a great massage up on the table. She tried to do hard, but just did not have the height and weight to do it. Oil and elbows got it done ok though. She seemed to know what she was doing in that aspect, cause never dug against bone. Would have been a great back walker.

    Got some back side teasing after the hot towel, before the flip. Finish was great, top up, girls out, great nips. Great finish, not too fast.

    After the clean up, she spent 15 minutes on my nasty feet.

    Tipped her 7+2 for the extra effort.

    Left very happy.

  3. #3997
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    So went again this time got a much younger one cute didn't really speak English but anyways did the half hour massages was nothing to write home about then main event went for bom bom for 180. She like dis you bring your own condom. I was like no she like next time you bring them. I was like ok anyways ask for BJ first she's watching cloak most of session lack luster BJ then request wild hand job finally gets junior up. Then Mr. CBJ then onto main event second attempt at boom boom went better actually could get it in as she's was having trouble before got the pop quick and got dressed as I was leaving. She gives me something wrapped in paper towels and it was the used condom didn't look until I left but she was like you throw it away out side so weird but she was cute though.
    Also that should say oil handjob not wild hand job LOL sorry guys autocorrect sucks.

  4. #3996

    Disposal

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    So went again this time got a much younger one cute didn't really speak English but anyways did the half hour massages was nothing to write home about then main event went for bom bom for 180. She like dis you bring your own condom. I was like no she like next time you bring them. I was like ok anyways ask for BJ first she's watching cloak most of session lack luster BJ then request wild hand job finally gets junior up. Then Mr. CBJ then onto main event second attempt at boom boom went better actually could get it in as she's was having trouble before got the pop quick and got dressed as I was leaving. She gives me something wrapped in paper towels and it was the used condom didn't look until I left but she was like you throw it away out side so weird but she was cute though.
    I've had that happen at a few places too. Not crazy about it but understand why. I also bring my own in case the menu expands and because most of the time their standard Chinese parlor pink ones are too tight and uncomfortable. Problem is you are now driving around with the "evidence" and need to make sure it gone ASAP before you forget and your SO finds it when doing the laundry!

  5. #3995
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Not that uncommon at the spas, don't want to leave any proof of what's going on in case they get raided.
    Generally, if I had to bring my own, they have asked me to take it with on the way out. I always bring one to any massage, in the event that the menu options expand.

    Every place I know to be FS, provides one, but many of the places the masseuse is going against the boss strict orders of nothing but standard finish, so they don't want to get fired either.

  6. #3994
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    as I was leaving. She gives me something wrapped in paper towels and it was the used condom didn't look until I left but she was like you throw it away out side so weird but she was cute though.
    Not that uncommon at the spas, don't want to leave any proof of what's going on in case they get raided.

  7. #3993

    107 central very mixed experience

    So went again this time got a much younger one cute didn't really speak English but anyways did the half hour massages was nothing to write home about then main event went for bom bom for 180. She like dis you bring your own condom. I was like no she like next time you bring them. I was like ok anyways ask for BJ first she's watching cloak most of session lack luster BJ then request wild hand job finally gets junior up. Then Mr. CBJ then onto main event second attempt at boom boom went better actually could get it in as she's was having trouble before got the pop quick and got dressed as I was leaving. She gives me something wrapped in paper towels and it was the used condom didn't look until I left but she was like you throw it away out side so weird but she was cute though.

  8. #3992

    Monica rogers

    I showed up expecting to see Youyou, but was greeted by Monica who told me Youyou was busy but I could wait. Monica looked cute enough so I said let's go. She's not pudgy, has fake tits with big nipples. Impossible to guess age because it's so dark in the rooms. It was a typical good visit at Rogers 8. Tease was good, when she grabbed my prick I turned over. She offered FS. The BJ started bare, but then she put the condom on to take it deeper. It was a typical weak BJ, too much hand and she didn't take face fucking too well. Fucking was missionary and doggy, I knew immediately that I was not going to last long, she was moist and the view in doggy was great.

  9. #3991

    147 Chelmsford

    Any info on the new location 147 Chelmsford? Passing through the area in a couple of weeks and wondering if its worth checking out or just go straight to #8 or Central. Looking for FS and younger or nice non-flabby petite body.

  10. #3990
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeSometime  [View Original Post]
    Youyou and Monica. I suspect they will have someone new on the first.

    You know that it would be much faster just to shot them a text asking who is currently work. The lady who answers the phone is usually pretty quick.
    Thank you for the line-up; much appreciated. And yes, you are correct; it would be much faster just to shoot them a text asking who is currently working, as I often do. The problem is that the nice, amiable, cordial, friendly lady who answers texts will not tell me if Youyou shorts 15 minutes off of an hour, or if Monica has a body like a bag of mashed potatoes.

  11. #3989
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the current crew at Rogers Street, # 8? Thanks.
    Youyou and Monica. I suspect they will have someone new on the first.

    You know that it would be much faster just to shot them a text asking who is currently work. The lady who answers the phone is usually pretty quick.

  12. #3988

    Current Rogers # 8 line-up

    Does anyone know the current crew at Rogers Street, # 8? Thanks.

  13. #3987

    Centra st

    Great time at central st. Full service from all the girls at a reasonable rate.

  14. #3986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    So went to give it a try based on previous reviews did the hour good time nice light massage and good BBJ but little pricey at 180 also she mentioned they prefer to not got reviewed I didn't even mention reviewing place but she said it as I was leaving seem odd anyone else experience this?
    They are probably uneasy with the recent reviews, so are starting to say it to everyone.

  15. #3985

    Central

    So went to give it a try based on previous reviews did the hour good time nice light massage and good BBJ but little pricey at 180 also she mentioned they prefer to not got reviewed I didn't even mention reviewing place but she said it as I was leaving seem odd anyone else experience this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape