Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24461

    Seekonk asians

    Still seeing if anyone has seen the RI hotel Asians like the highland ave seekonk.

    It's always a gamble who you get.

    Thanks.

  2. #24460

    Ari. Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet Ari (https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...g/828954796077). Communications were by text, and she was very communicative during my drive to see her. She gave me the address of her place, and then to the convenience store near her as there was someone home at the place she was staying so she could not host. I had set up a car date, since I could not host as well and I knew getting a room for the session wouldn't make sense. I went into the store and grabbed a drink for my wait. And I waited, and waited, and. I had sent a text to her and she mentioned finding the appropriate clothing and would be there in five minutes. I waited some more and then. Crickets. I had read her previous reviews and knew she "could" be a waste of time. She has that look I like and she looks pretty petite, fit. At least, this time, I did not lose money, only time. My last two choices have sucked, I might take a break from this.

    Have a good day.
    She has the look I like on photos too. Problem is, they must be modified because she looks like shit in real life. I managed to get to her hotel, she took a while but eventually gave me a room number, then didn't open the door because she thought I was a cop (don't know why, I don't look like a cop). Anyways, she eventually opened the door and I took a look out of her and left. Face is bloated, and haggard. Body is ok from what I remember but with more of a gut than the photos suggest.

  3. #24459
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Which one is this again? I hope it's not the one that was posting as "big boobs" in East Providence. Had wanted to try to see her.
    Nah the original discussion was about a brazilian poster that went by Ashly.

  4. #24458
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Sure looks like her. Lived on Bridge St.
    Yes it is Taylor / also went by Jade for a little bit. Used to have dreads.

  5. #24457
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl that went by Taylor from the Warwick West Warwick area a few years back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dartm...l/492893168894
    The Taylor in WW was covered in tattoos.

  6. #24456

    On the fence

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Sure looks like her. Lived on Bridge St.
    Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

  7. #24455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl that went by Taylor from the Warwick West Warwick area a few years back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dartm...l/492893168894
    It is her. She's been posting in Brockton since last month so I'm guessing she got a warrant in Rhode island so she had to switch up l.

  8. #24454

    I knew this would be a waste of time.

    I tried to meet Ari (https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...g/828954796077). Communications were by text, and she was very communicative during my drive to see her. She gave me the address of her place, and then to the convenience store near her as there was someone home at the place she was staying so she could not host. I had set up a car date, since I could not host as well and I knew getting a room for the session wouldn't make sense. I went into the store and grabbed a drink for my wait. And I waited, and waited, and. I had sent a text to her and she mentioned finding the appropriate clothing and would be there in five minutes. I waited some more and then. Crickets. I had read her previous reviews and knew she "could" be a waste of time. She has that look I like and she looks pretty petite, fit. At least, this time, I did not lose money, only time. My last two choices have sucked, I might take a break from this.

    Have a good day.

  9. #24453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl that went by Taylor from the Warwick West Warwick area a few years back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dartm...l/492893168894
    Sure looks like her. Lived on Bridge St.

  10. #24452

    Asian seekonk

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/922133809733

    Has anyone seen these ones in the last couple days are they any good?

    Thanks.

  11. #24451

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMofongo  [View Original Post]
    I saw them back in the day! "Daughter " was the boss of the duo. You're right. Older one did whatever and the younger one had rules.
    Molly, daughter, actually got sober about 5 or 6 years ago. Out of the game. Never saw the Mother so don't know if she is still active.

  12. #24450

    Lexi Tranny?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She use to have ads where it shows she had a penis on escort Babylon. So I'm not sure if she use to be a Trans or not.
    Which one is this again? I hope it's not the one that was posting as "big boobs" in East Providence. Had wanted to try to see her.

  13. #24449
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    All this talk about mothers and daughters, there was a pair in Woonsocket maybe decade ago who advertised as mother and daughter. Molly and Krissy, anybody remember them? But I found out during my session with them they were not really mother / daughter, but stepmother or in-laws or something, I don't recall exactly. They didn't interact with each other, as I recall, and only the "mother" Krissy who was older and looked it, was good GFE, with passionate DFK. Molly the "daughter" was not so GFE and was a chubby little woman, but cute. The "mom" was slim but with a slight beer gut, and ancient. If either of them are still around, maybe somebody knows? If they are still around, I thought that either might fulfill MongoMofongo's search criteria.
    I saw them back in the day! "Daughter " was the boss of the duo. You're right. Older one did whatever and the younger one had rules.

  14. #24448

    Taylor

    Is this the same girl that went by Taylor from the Warwick West Warwick area a few years back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dartm...l/492893168894

  15. #24447

    Wow, just wow

    These people are clearly smart if they can land a job at Nvidia or some other booming AI company, but where's the common sense? There's plenty of hotties you can have intellectual conversations with for free or far less. Guess some of them are also filthy well off. Strange and unfair world indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    Exactly what I just had mentioned. Most guys are paying to talk rather than actually bumping uglies. A strange world we live in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape