Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 18667
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17887
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 18

    Just got some news!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBoom  [View Original Post]
    Decided to stop by Cloud yesterday. The door opened and this petite little Asian named Sakura greeted me. She led me to the room and had me get undressed. She started off with some light massage. After about 10 minutes she position herself at the head of the table. As she was leaning over massaging my back I reached my hands up and grabbed her ass. She asked me to turn over and asked what I wanted. I told her I wanted the full menu (BBFS). She stepped back took her clothes off and came over and kissed me. She then worked her way down and started sucking my dick positioning her pussy where I could play with it. She started getting wet and she climbed on top, put her pussy on my face and proceeded to suck my dick. I was giving her pussy a good tongue lashing and she said I want you to fuck me. She slid down and we started in reverse cowgirl. Her pussy was so wet and she started on her knees grinding my cock deep inside her. I let her do this for a little bit and then she squatted on it and started pouncing on it. There's just something about that feeling her pussy was so wet I was close to losing it. For the grand finale I bent her over and pounded the shit out of her from behind. When I was close she swung around and started sucking my cock and took all of my load like a champ. She cleaned me up and got me a water and gave me a kiss saying come back baby!
    After speaking with the boss lady this morning to see where these girls will be moving around next month because I was trying to see if we can keep Kelly here for another month. Boss lady informed me that the girl Sakura that we have all been having fun with is actually a very popular superstar from the Orlando area that goes by a different name. They don't like when we blast their names online like this, but for anyone that keeps up with Orlando side, this is the famous Abby. Kelly has also worked in Orlando for many years and needs no introduction. It's funny because I used to read about Kelly when looking on the Orlando side and had no idea that I was banging that Kelly. Kelly has dominated the board in Orlando for years and has now taken over in Phoenix, but I just hope they keep her here for a little while.

  2. #17886
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    There's just something special about Eva.

    +1. Eva is just one of those girls that I can't get out of my head. There's just something special about her that lingers with you even after you've left the spa...

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageIsLife  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a chance for a repeat visit with Eva the GFE queen herself at Infinity. After another incredible session with Eva, I finally understand the Eva hype now. It's no surprise how many of you degenerates are addicted to her, myself included. The looks obviously check out. Pretty face, great body, takes very good care of herself, all that stuff is exactly as advertised. The thing that caught me off guard was how comfortable everything felt. She's easy to talk to, easy to relax around, and has this calm, flirty energy that never feels forced. Halfway through the appointment I started realizing I finally understood what everybody was talking about. Plenty of attractive girls offer good service. That's not exactly rare. What seems to separate Eva is that the longer you're around her, the more you want to keep being around her. The whole thing just feels easy. Before you know it, an hour has gone by and you're already thinking about coming back. I walked in understanding why guys find her attractive. I walked out understanding why guys become regulars. Those turned out to be two completely different things. The more I explore, the more Eva makes sense.

    One unexpected side effect of finally crossing Eva off the list a second time: I got a chance to meet some of the newer Infinity arrivals afterward. Joy definitely caught my eye! I'll probably have to come back to conduct additional research to investigate that situation properly and see what all the buzz is about.

  3. #17885
    I've gone to a few so far, and they all seem very transactional and almost like paint by numbers. Very mechanical, no real connection. Just get down to business with no time to get in the mood really, the initial massage is ok. I normally take an annual Tijuana trip and unless you've experienced that or any of the countries that have a striving sex industry you are really missing out. After experiencing Tijuana its hard for me to spend my money on the massage parlors or even strip club / escorts.

    I'm including some pics of my recent trip to Tijuana. So you see the quality available to you. The average girl is between $120 to $150. The main spot is called the Hong Kong club. Its like if Costco started a whorehouse / strip club business. Wall to wall girls everywhere. You can pick any girl and take them uo right away or you can have a few drinks to see if there is a sexually connection or to feel her out to see if she's freaky or not.

  4. #17884
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 2

    Jessica Oasis Spa 51st and Northern

    I decided to stop in at Oasis Spa. I was greeted by Jessica. They had two girls working and I chose Jessica. She looked naturally pretty and had on a sexy dress showing off her beautiful breasts. She took me to the room and had me undress. She started off with a decent massage not too hard or too soft. She spend a lot of the time on my back and shoulders. When she started the teasing she spent a lot of time teasing the boys. I lifted up my hips so she could reach under and stroke me a little bit. She told me I was very big. Not sure about that. On the flip we negotiated and I gave her the tip. She grabbed the pillow had me lay down and started kissing me while jerking me off. She then went down and started giving me a blowjob for a couple minutes and I told her I wanted to 69. We were both doing are thing and I didn't even notice she had put the condom on. She turned around and started riding me like crazy. It always amazes me how they can do that for so long. We pretty much did just about every position. This girl definitely likes to fuck and can take a pounding. I had her finish with a BBBJCIM. She made sure to keep sucking until I was dry. She cleaned me up and gave me a water and a kiss. I will be back to see her and would recommend her.

  5. #17883

    Sunny Spa has a Google map profile

    Quote Originally Posted by Silicumvalley  [View Original Post]
    I already beat you to her haha. Yes, you need to get out there soon. Maggie is special. Was told grand opening was this past Monday (new ownership). Nice and clean facility.

    It's located in a decent sized plaza where there are other businesses, so easy to blend in and sneak in haha. No Google map profile yet. On Bell Rd. Cross street is 42nd Ave.
    They actually have a Google map profile, a profile that the previous ownership had. For some reason, it doesn't come up if you search by the address but it comes up if you search by Sunny Spa. Anyway, the intersections given are correct.

  6. #17882
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 12

    Kelly at Cloud spa!

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    If you want BBFS Sakura is your girl.

    If you're looking for pretty, young and a smoking Body Kelly is your girl. I was with her for the first time and she didn't disappoint. Hell I might stop by to see her again tomorrow.

    Not sure what part of town you're staying in. If you're in central Phoenix or the west side. Send me a private message I have 5 girls I highly recommend in the west valley. Not sure if you will have time or not but these girls are good too!!
    Thank you for the description of both of these girls. Since Kelly seems to be the most popular girl in Phoenix this month, I set an appointment with her. I wanted to see her early in the day filthy animals had her booked solid. Finally my time comes and Holy Fuck!! Thank you thank you thank you to all of you who Write reviews on here or I would've never met this girl. She has the hottest body of any escort or Spa girl I've ever been with! From the moment I met her the chemistry was off the charts and she felt like a long lost girlfriend only sexier and a lot naughtier than the girlfriends I've had. I'm not too good at writing these reviews but I will say that my time with her was unforgettable and there were things that happened in that room that probably shouldn't be discussed on here. What a sweet sexy young girl, no wonder why she's the Queen of phoenix this month. Enjoy her while you can guys because you don't see girls like that every day.

    RubNtug good looking out.

  7. #17881

    Spa63 at 67th ave and Olive ave. Next to liquor store

    Quote Originally Posted by TXChimpo  [View Original Post]
    Tina is one of my favorites, sometimes goes by the name Jessica. Taller than average about 5'4 ish, sexy spinner body, young beautiful face with a great smile and playful personality. Her massage is pretty average with a fair amount of teasing. On the flip, she immediately went into GFE mode, DFK and cock stroking. She then had me lay down for some nice BBBJ with lots of suction and focus on liking the head. Her intense yet sweet eye contact got me really turned on and wanting to get into this Chinese pussy. I first licked and sucked her sweet pussy till she was sqmirming and pushing my head away from her crotch. I then mounted her in mish where we went into GFE mode; DFK and stroking slow, then fast till I blew in the bag. Yes, Tina is back!
    I came here for Tina. I can confirm she is back after about 6 months in LA. Incredible and I like her better than Dream at Lucky spa. Same performance. And I remember one 90+ minute session with her using 3 condoms and going back and forth from sucking and fucking. No other girl has let me go on this long before. She enjoyed every minute of her job. However, she had another appointment and I spent an hour with Cici today at Spa63. She's got big D size tits and is just as good at sucking. She starts out with a good firm massage and light kissing, not DFK like Tina, but it is still very sexy. Both of these girls are 10 times better than last month here. Normal $60 house fee, $160 tip, (I tip a little extra because sometimes these 2 let me to a little P2 P rubbing that goes a little beyond. CFS for me and I blew in the bag today, but both girls suck no condom and have let me CIM before. This is my top place for this month. I rarely go out to Mesa, because there is so much on this side of town right now.

  8. #17880

    Red 8 Zoey

    Zoey is a tiny thing with a nice tight body and enhanced tits.

    I reached out to her because of other reports.

    Met at the appointed time and started with a shower to rinse off. She was immediately on her knees and I was in her mouth. A little more foreplay then back to the room.

    Started with a massage. She climbed on top and was cracking my back with her knees. I enjoyed this part. The she started with some teasing and I flipped over. BBBJ was very nice and led to some daty. She is clean shaven and very tight and fresh. We did some p2 p for more teasing before sounding in. She's very smooth and tight. We went through the normal positions before I pulled out to finish with a BBBJCIM.

    I recommend.

    After my massage Emma and Lola came in and all 4 of us hung out for about 30 minutes. The place was dead. No door bell ringing. They made me feel like a king. Zoey has the tightest body with c cups. Lola is a firecracker with blonde highlights and a fuller body but still tight with C cups. Emma is a beautiful girl with a great smile, curvy body with an amazing ass and tits. I probably enjoyed kissing her more as her lips are very full and soft.

    The girls at Red8 are all rockstars.

    $250+70.

  9. #17879

    Maggie at new Sunny Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering where she is. Her energy, tongue skills, and endless squirts are really what made her special.

    I need to see her before the place gets too crowded!
    I already beat you to her haha. Yes, you need to get out there soon. Maggie is special. Was told grand opening was this past Monday (new ownership). Nice and clean facility.

    It's located in a decent sized plaza where there are other businesses, so easy to blend in and sneak in haha. No Google map profile yet. On Bell Rd. Cross street is 42nd Ave.

  10. #17878
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    The Eva Era Is Almost Over. Infinity Is About To Feel A Little Different.

    Eva told me her last day is the 15th. There's definitely going to be an Eva-shaped hole in my heart soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    Made it by Infinity today to see Eva. She greeted me at the door wearing some grey tight yoga pants and a yellow tight tube top shirt. Eva's always been one of my favorites but today she looked amazing!!She wasn't wearing makeup or much makeup showing off her natural beauty. There's something about when your with her she totally makes you forget your at a massage parlor and that your with your girlfriend. We started kissing and it didn't take long for things to heat up. Clothes off and hands all over each other. I stopped her from kissing me so I could get a look at her sexy body. She has an amazing body with beautiful breasts and a clean shaven pussy. I walked her to the edge of the table and sat her back and started kissing my way down to taste her. She has what I call a special talent if you know how to do it right she might just squirt. She definitely will let you know by her body movements and the way she adjusts her hips that she likes it. She also likes it when you're slow and gentle. With her first orgasm she didn't squirt but I kept on and that sent her over the edge where she was gushing and quivering on the table. I worked my way up so we could kiss. She's an amazing kisser too if that's your thing. When she got relaxed we both stood up and she squatted down giving me an amazing Blowjob. She had me on the edge a couple times and my legs were getting weak so I laid on the table and she put on the condom I brought and mounted me. This brought back memories because one of my first encounters with her she mounted me and I finished very quick. It's not my thing but I think she's the only girl I can remember to make me finish while on top. It didn't take long and I blew in the bag. She dropped down to her knees and slowly started grinding on me and said she was cumming. She was so wet and felt amazing. I pulled her down and started kissing her and we set there kissing and holding each other until it was time to clean up.

    If a Girlfriend experience is your thing. I promise you won't be disappointed! Today's session was very passionate. It truly was like I was with my girlfriend.

  11. #17877
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Mesa's New Tag Team Is Getting Attention.

    Lola and Zoey are definitely making Red 8 Red hot this month! Both girls are very talented and beautiful. Red 8 might have quietly assembled one of the more interesting one-two punches in town. Lola and Zoey appeal to completely different crowds, but both seem to be generating the same result: mongers walking out wondering when they can come back. Red 8 has definitely been enjoying some sunny weather lately, but even the more overcast corners of Mesa seem promising this month.

    Glad to see Mesa finally getting some extra options on the menu!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dew969  [View Original Post]
    Curiosity got the best of me yesterday, so I went in to see Lola for myself at Red 8.

    After spending an hour with her, I understand exactly why she's generating so much attention.

    The comparison to Rainaiscrazy is actually pretty spot on. Same blonde hair framing a lovely face, and those eyes that seem to look right through you. The kind of look that makes you realize you're probably about to make a questionable financial decision and enjoy every second of it.

    She reminds me a lot of Kazumi. Not necessarily because she looks exactly like her, but because she carries that same aggressive sexuality and confidence. The vibe is less "girl next door" and more "seasoned temptress who already knows how this story ends. " She's the one in control, and she knows it.

    Some comparisons sound ridiculous until the door opens.

    This wasn't one of them.

    Also got to see Zoey on the way out - beautiful spinner, gigantic MM D's that look ridiculous on her slender frame in the best way possible.

    Whereas Lola appears to specialize in Greek cuisine, Zoey caters to those who prefer a more natural flavor. No saran wrap to be found here.

  12. #17876
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Can't go wrong with either girl at Cloud Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaPilot  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I have a 18 hour delay before I'm back to work. I'm from Orlando, where our choices are unlimited, and our girls are better than anywhere I've traveled in the US. It looks like you have a lot of great options here as well and based on the reviews, I've narrowed it down to cloud spa and now trying to see which provider would be best. It sounds like I won't go wrong with either one, but if one of them is particularly better than the other as far as looks and performance that info would be appreciated. Or if they pair good together I'll try to see if I have the energy for that. Getting old sucks but after ready RubNTugs review I was impressed by the energy and strength that it would take to hold one of these girls in the air while fucking her.

    DP.
    If you want BBFS Sakura is your girl.

    If you're looking for pretty, young and a smoking Body Kelly is your girl. I was with her for the first time and she didn't disappoint. Hell I might stop by to see her again tomorrow.

    Not sure what part of town you're staying in. If you're in central Phoenix or the west side. Send me a private message I have 5 girls I highly recommend in the west valley. Not sure if you will have time or not but these girls are good too!!

  13. #17875

    My ATF is back at Sunny SPA.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyJailWarde  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by the Salt & Sea Scuba today and found a hidden gem. Sunny Spa was right next door. I was met by Maggi who is a young spinner with D's mm. After a quick wash in the standing shower, she licked all over my body and gave me BBBJ. She wetted the sheet after I pounded her in many positions. On my way out, a hot mamasan handed me a bottle of water. I will probably return and ask if Mamasan also provides good massage. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nofapp  [View Original Post]
    Sunny Spa Massage.

    I recognized her from red 8 spa.

    Let's just say the service is still amazing, even on this side of town.

    This place will definitely be another spot on my list of places to visit.

    69, BBBJCIM, CFS, GFE
    I've been wondering where she is. Her energy, tongue skills, and endless squirts are really what made her special.

    I need to see her before the place gets too crowded!

  14. #17874
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 12

    Recommendations please kelly or Sakura?

    Looks like I have a 18 hour delay before I'm back to work. I'm from Orlando, where our choices are unlimited, and our girls are better than anywhere I've traveled in the US. It looks like you have a lot of great options here as well and based on the reviews, I've narrowed it down to cloud spa and now trying to see which provider would be best. It sounds like I won't go wrong with either one, but if one of them is particularly better than the other as far as looks and performance that info would be appreciated. Or if they pair good together I'll try to see if I have the energy for that. Getting old sucks but after ready RubNTugs review I was impressed by the energy and strength that it would take to hold one of these girls in the air while fucking her.

    DP.

  15. #17873
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    They are pricy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjaz01  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't look nothing like the ad pics, decent looking girl 5/10 as far as looks go. Works out of a lmp near dt phx. They are pricey for bare minimum service.
    I recently visited her as well and it's definitely not the same girl in the pictures. She was nice, but for that money I won't repeat. You can get a lot more bang for your buck (literally) if you go to one of the top spots like cloud spa You can't go wrong with Kelly or Sakura.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape