Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 18672
-
06-11-26 00:02 #17892Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 12Kelly at Cloud spa!
Thank you for the description of both of these girls. Since Kelly seems to be the most popular girl in Phoenix this month, I set an appointment with her. I wanted to see her early in the day filthy animals had her booked solid. Finally my time comes and Holy Fuck!! Thank you thank you thank you to all of you who Write reviews on here or I would've never met this girl. She has the hottest body of any escort or Spa girl I've ever been with! From the moment I met her the chemistry was off the charts and she felt like a long lost girlfriend only sexier and a lot naughtier than the girlfriends I've had. I'm not too good at writing these reviews but I will say that my time with her was unforgettable and there were things that happened in that room that probably shouldn't be discussed on here. What a sweet sexy young girl, no wonder why she's the Queen of phoenix this month. Enjoy her while you can guys because you don't see girls like that every day.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
RubNtug good looking out.
-
06-10-26 21:05 #17891Senior Member

Posts: 120Spa63 at 67th ave and Olive ave. Next to liquor store
I came here for Tina. I can confirm she is back after about 6 months in LA. Incredible and I like her better than Dream at Lucky spa. Same performance. And I remember one 90+ minute session with her using 3 condoms and going back and forth from sucking and fucking. No other girl has let me go on this long before. She enjoyed every minute of her job. However, she had another appointment and I spent an hour with Cici today at Spa63. She's got big D size tits and is just as good at sucking. She starts out with a good firm massage and light kissing, not DFK like Tina, but it is still very sexy. Both of these girls are 10 times better than last month here. Normal $60 house fee, $160 tip, (I tip a little extra because sometimes these 2 let me to a little P2 P rubbing that goes a little beyond. CFS for me and I blew in the bag today, but both girls suck no condom and have let me CIM before. This is my top place for this month. I rarely go out to Mesa, because there is so much on this side of town right now.
Originally Posted by TXChimpo
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 20:44 #17890Senior Member

Posts: 336Red 8 Zoey
Zoey is a tiny thing with a nice tight body and enhanced tits.
I reached out to her because of other reports.
Met at the appointed time and started with a shower to rinse off. She was immediately on her knees and I was in her mouth. A little more foreplay then back to the room.
Started with a massage. She climbed on top and was cracking my back with her knees. I enjoyed this part. The she started with some teasing and I flipped over. BBBJ was very nice and led to some daty. She is clean shaven and very tight and fresh. We did some p2 p for more teasing before sounding in. She's very smooth and tight. We went through the normal positions before I pulled out to finish with a BBBJCIM.
I recommend.
After my massage Emma and Lola came in and all 4 of us hung out for about 30 minutes. The place was dead. No door bell ringing. They made me feel like a king. Zoey has the tightest body with c cups. Lola is a firecracker with blonde highlights and a fuller body but still tight with C cups. Emma is a beautiful girl with a great smile, curvy body with an amazing ass and tits. I probably enjoyed kissing her more as her lips are very full and soft.
The girls at Red8 are all rockstars.
$250+70.
-
06-10-26 20:01 #17889Regular Member

Posts: 4Maggie at new Sunny Spa
I already beat you to her haha. Yes, you need to get out there soon. Maggie is special. Was told grand opening was this past Monday (new ownership). Nice and clean facility.
Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6
[View Original Post]
It's located in a decent sized plaza where there are other businesses, so easy to blend in and sneak in haha. No Google map profile yet. On Bell Rd. Cross street is 42nd Ave.
-
06-10-26 19:49 #17888Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174The Eva Era Is Almost Over. Infinity Is About To Feel A Little Different.
Eva told me her last day is the 15th. There's definitely going to be an Eva-shaped hole in my heart soon.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 19:43 #17887Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Mesa's New Tag Team Is Getting Attention.
Lola and Zoey are definitely making Red 8 Red hot this month! Both girls are very talented and beautiful. Red 8 might have quietly assembled one of the more interesting one-two punches in town. Lola and Zoey appeal to completely different crowds, but both seem to be generating the same result: mongers walking out wondering when they can come back. Red 8 has definitely been enjoying some sunny weather lately, but even the more overcast corners of Mesa seem promising this month.
Glad to see Mesa finally getting some extra options on the menu!
Originally Posted by Dew969
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 18:49 #17886Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Can't go wrong with either girl at Cloud Spa
If you want BBFS Sakura is your girl.
Originally Posted by DeltaPilot
[View Original Post]
If you're looking for pretty, young and a smoking Body Kelly is your girl. I was with her for the first time and she didn't disappoint. Hell I might stop by to see her again tomorrow.
Not sure what part of town you're staying in. If you're in central Phoenix or the west side. Send me a private message I have 5 girls I highly recommend in the west valley. Not sure if you will have time or not but these girls are good too!!
-
06-10-26 18:18 #17885Senior Member

Posts: 48My ATF is back at Sunny SPA.
Originally Posted by HornyJailWarde
[View Original Post]
I've been wondering where she is. Her energy, tongue skills, and endless squirts are really what made her special.
Originally Posted by Nofapp
[View Original Post]
I need to see her before the place gets too crowded!
-
06-10-26 16:59 #17884Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 12Recommendations please kelly or Sakura?
Looks like I have a 18 hour delay before I'm back to work. I'm from Orlando, where our choices are unlimited, and our girls are better than anywhere I've traveled in the US. It looks like you have a lot of great options here as well and based on the reviews, I've narrowed it down to cloud spa and now trying to see which provider would be best. It sounds like I won't go wrong with either one, but if one of them is particularly better than the other as far as looks and performance that info would be appreciated. Or if they pair good together I'll try to see if I have the energy for that. Getting old sucks but after ready RubNTugs review I was impressed by the energy and strength that it would take to hold one of these girls in the air while fucking her.
DP.
-
06-10-26 16:44 #17883Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7They are pricy
I recently visited her as well and it's definitely not the same girl in the pictures. She was nice, but for that money I won't repeat. You can get a lot more bang for your buck (literally) if you go to one of the top spots like cloud spa You can't go wrong with Kelly or Sakura.
Originally Posted by Jjaz01
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 16:35 #17882Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 3Kelly-Cloud Spa
Reading all these reviews about Kelly I had to stop by to see if they were true. Well let me tell you all the reviews of her are very accurate. She's beautiful, she has an incredible body and her service is top notch. One review said she's eager to please and you can see it. She makes you feel like she enjoys what she does.
She took control from the get go and I just followed along. I normally want to be the one controlling my session but she made quick work of me. I paid for a 30 minute session and I was done in less than 15 minutes.
She cleaned me up and gave my shoulders and head a massage for the remaining time. Really cool and chill girl who was easy to talk to. Her English was better than most.
I will admit I was skeptical at first but now I'm a fan of Kelly. Next time I'm going to book an hour and try for two Pops!
-
06-10-26 16:33 #17881Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 18Cloud spa! Is running the show this month
Nice review! I had a chance to play with Sakura this morning. She's so tiny but can take a pounding. I went with the BBFS option and unloaded inside her for the finale. She's small and tight all over. Kelly is still my favorite though, she's an absolute goddess. Try her next time you're there.
Originally Posted by RockySucks
[View Original Post]
Cloud spa is the place to be this month, big boss says she's got some other hot ones rolling through next month.
-
06-10-26 15:55 #17880Senior Member

Posts: 86Maggie
Sunny Spa Massage.
I recognized her from red 8 spa.
Let's just say the service is still amazing, even on this side of town.
This place will definitely be another spot on my list of places to visit.
69, BBBJCIM, CFS, GFE
-
06-10-26 14:34 #17879Regular Member

Posts: 2Interesting Ad
I've been looking for something in the Scottsdale area. Came across this ad:
https://phoenix-bodyrubs.bedpage.com.../13331894.html
Anyone got info?
-
06-10-26 13:58 #17878Senior Member

Posts: 31Sofia at Blue Tide in Peoria
Was in town visiting family for the week and got a heads up from a friend I have some new ass this place going to wait to check it out.
Walked in and Sophia was already waiting for me. Long wavy curly hair with brown highlights running through it falling past her shoulders. Tiny little thing built like a Stripper. Girl is flexible as hell.
She started with a slow strip tease swaying her hips and running her hands over those tits while she peeled out of her outfit. Flexed for me and laughed when she caught me staring. Climbed up and gave me some LFK while she ran her hands all over my chest and worked her way down teasing the boys.
BBBJ was wet and enthusiastic. Moaning around me like she was actually enjoying. Great GFE vibe with the eye contact and saying things like "I want you now". Next she did what must be her signature move of the upside down 69 was fantastic. Covered me up and she climbed on top for cfs. Rode me like a horse. Flipped her into mish after and folded her up easy since she bends in ways most girls can't. Finished there with her legs damn near behind her head still flexing those abs and smirking up at me.
Cleaned up after and chatted for a min.









Reply With Quote






