The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24457
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl that went by Taylor from the Warwick West Warwick area a few years back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dartm...l/492893168894
    The Taylor in WW was covered in tattoos.

  2. #24456

    On the fence

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Sure looks like her. Lived on Bridge St.
    Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

  3. #24455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl that went by Taylor from the Warwick West Warwick area a few years back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dartm...l/492893168894
    It is her. She's been posting in Brockton since last month so I'm guessing she got a warrant in Rhode island so she had to switch up l.

  4. #24454

    I knew this would be a waste of time.

    I tried to meet Ari (https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...g/828954796077). Communications were by text, and she was very communicative during my drive to see her. She gave me the address of her place, and then to the convenience store near her as there was someone home at the place she was staying so she could not host. I had set up a car date, since I could not host as well and I knew getting a room for the session wouldn't make sense. I went into the store and grabbed a drink for my wait. And I waited, and waited, and. I had sent a text to her and she mentioned finding the appropriate clothing and would be there in five minutes. I waited some more and then. Crickets. I had read her previous reviews and knew she "could" be a waste of time. She has that look I like and she looks pretty petite, fit. At least, this time, I did not lose money, only time. My last two choices have sucked, I might take a break from this.

    Have a good day.

  5. #24453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl that went by Taylor from the Warwick West Warwick area a few years back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dartm...l/492893168894
    Sure looks like her. Lived on Bridge St.

  6. #24452

    Asian seekonk

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/922133809733

    Has anyone seen these ones in the last couple days are they any good?

    Thanks.

  7. #24451

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMofongo  [View Original Post]
    I saw them back in the day! "Daughter " was the boss of the duo. You're right. Older one did whatever and the younger one had rules.
    Molly, daughter, actually got sober about 5 or 6 years ago. Out of the game. Never saw the Mother so don't know if she is still active.

  8. #24450

    Lexi Tranny?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She use to have ads where it shows she had a penis on escort Babylon. So I'm not sure if she use to be a Trans or not.
    Which one is this again? I hope it's not the one that was posting as "big boobs" in East Providence. Had wanted to try to see her.

  9. #24449
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    All this talk about mothers and daughters, there was a pair in Woonsocket maybe decade ago who advertised as mother and daughter. Molly and Krissy, anybody remember them? But I found out during my session with them they were not really mother / daughter, but stepmother or in-laws or something, I don't recall exactly. They didn't interact with each other, as I recall, and only the "mother" Krissy who was older and looked it, was good GFE, with passionate DFK. Molly the "daughter" was not so GFE and was a chubby little woman, but cute. The "mom" was slim but with a slight beer gut, and ancient. If either of them are still around, maybe somebody knows? If they are still around, I thought that either might fulfill MongoMofongo's search criteria.
    I saw them back in the day! "Daughter " was the boss of the duo. You're right. Older one did whatever and the younger one had rules.

  10. #24448

    Taylor

    Is this the same girl that went by Taylor from the Warwick West Warwick area a few years back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dartm...l/492893168894

  11. #24447

    Wow, just wow

    These people are clearly smart if they can land a job at Nvidia or some other booming AI company, but where's the common sense? There's plenty of hotties you can have intellectual conversations with for free or far less. Guess some of them are also filthy well off. Strange and unfair world indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    Exactly what I just had mentioned. Most guys are paying to talk rather than actually bumping uglies. A strange world we live in.

  12. #24446

    😂

    Exactly what I just had mentioned. Most guys are paying to talk rather than actually bumping uglies. A strange world we live in.

  13. #24445
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I think Kris / Liz may fit some of your wishes. Huge natural tits, nice woman, very down-to-earth, not a junkie, no rapsheet on beenverified, don't know about greek as I rarely even look for that, but very GFE and pretty much unlimited menu. But in terms of looks, not the prettiest face in the album, to be sure! Her Facebook shows her face if you know where to look.

    https://ultragfe.com/provider/101327...liz-chris.html

    I saw her a few years ago in Swansea. But I'm not sure where her incall is now. In Providence according to the above ad? Maybe somebody knows? Her daughters also are in the biz but I never tried them because I like tits, and the daughters reportedly have none.
    Kris / Liz is still in Swansea. Honestly if it wasn't for the drive and the bridge I would see her a lot more often.

  14. #24444
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She use to have ads where it shows she had a penis on escort Babylon. So I'm not sure if she use to be a Trans or not.
    That's seriously messed up.

    Sadly, I've seen some online pics of escorts (advertising as Trans) that you'd never have known based on their pics.

    The ones that don't say anything. Not good.

  15. #24443

    Families?

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I bang a mother / daughter in Worcester some. Double decker. Mother lives downs stairs (mid 50's). Daughter upstairs (early 30's). Civies, not escorts. White trash as they come. Mom is skinny. Daughter is medium bbw with huge titties and a big ass. Smoke a little work and start banging. LOL.
    All this talk about mothers and daughters, there was a pair in Woonsocket maybe decade ago who advertised as mother and daughter. Molly and Krissy, anybody remember them? But I found out during my session with them they were not really mother / daughter, but stepmother or in-laws or something, I don't recall exactly. They didn't interact with each other, as I recall, and only the "mother" Krissy who was older and looked it, was good GFE, with passionate DFK. Molly the "daughter" was not so GFE and was a chubby little woman, but cute. The "mom" was slim but with a slight beer gut, and ancient. If either of them are still around, maybe somebody knows? If they are still around, I thought that either might fulfill MongoMofongo's search criteria.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape