Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 18362
-
06-10-26 20:47 #17462Banned Member

Posts: 107Don't do it brother. If her reaction was like that, not worth the risk.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 20:46 #17461Banned Member

Posts: 107I hit her up shortly after she joined the site. Stood pretty firm on her 1 k ask. I didn't bother trying to negotiate down. She might have softened her stance now as it seems like she's still sticking around.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 20:44 #17460Senior Member

Posts: 228Bad Idea
Bad idea. The internet follows you everywhere. She could blast you on social media and I am sure she could find a picture of you to post.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 20:41 #17459Banned Member

Posts: 107Talks to her for few days and it didn't go anywhere. Even the private photos are faceless.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 20:34 #17458Senior Member

Posts: 506Asking a former employee for a hook up
So I left my job because I'm moving, so I sent a text to a girl I always wanted to F!, if we can hook up for 2 k. Now I did this on a burner and she didn't know it was me, she kirked out calling me names and telling me to F off. Now my question is should I try again with my real number so she knows it. I'm moving far enough away, that it doesn't matter if she rats me out. Not using my old job for any reference.
-
06-10-26 19:00 #17457Senior Member

Posts: 169I met her. Nice girl. English wasn't great. Looks like her pictures. I didn't pursue. Nothing negative, I just didn't feel any sexual vibe.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 18:55 #17456Senior Member

Posts: 169Anyone?
Mia.
Won't share a face picture and wants to chat for awhile. Concerned she's a catfish. Anyone meet her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-711597d34bfa
-
06-10-26 16:36 #17455Senior Member

Posts: 232So I did it.
Finally broke down and just did a monthly membership. Can't complain about the results TBH. Seen 6 people in the last 10 days. Most of which has been discussed so there wasn't much to add.
I do have a date lined up with Belle. Either tomorrow night or Friday. Was wondering if anyone has sampled. She was slow to respond but once she did, it moved fairly quickly.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-adc6fddffed0
-
06-10-26 16:21 #17454Senior Member

Posts: 286Amazing if true. For what is clearly a mid korean that claims one child.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 16:04 #17453Senior Member

Posts: 1049Brissa
-
06-10-26 15:52 #17452Senior Member

Posts: 1049She aged. Looks flabby from waist to her legs. Damn shame, she needs to workout and get hot.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
Probably GPS now if she was working it in NYC.
-
06-10-26 13:41 #17451Senior Member

Posts: 250She's bluffing LOL. Told me the same story except didn't specify the race / ethnicity but said it was 3 k for twice per month LOL.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 13:09 #17450Senior Member

Posts: 198Yea some black guy LOL.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 13:01 #17449Senior Member

Posts: 286Some black guy? Some black what? LOL.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 12:38 #17448Senior Member

Posts: 198Annalise
Says some black guy on SA is offering $2,400 a month to see him twice a month including intimacy. She's debating if she wants to do it. I won't be arguing this so didn't continue the conversation.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ba46fc85c5d5











Reply With Quote





