Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 21021
-
06-04-26 08:43 #20691Senior Member

Posts: 380Alice Massage
With CE being busted, I wonder if they are next on the list. I'd be a little nervous going there now.
-
06-04-26 08:40 #20690Senior Member

Posts: 94Holy smokes, that's a lot of line breaks.
Alice is so close to my office, but it's always a "YMMV" when I read the reviews. Seems like the ladies here just go through the motions.
Originally Posted by Crayz
[View Original Post]
Would be nice if they had better service. I'd frequent weekly on my lunch break.
-
06-03-26 23:30 #20689Regular Member

Posts: 10Passing through on the south end
I'm going to be passing through the area one day next week. I'm going to be on the south end, off 485 and 77. I'm actually thinking of staying the night at a hotel around Tyvola Road. I see Midori, Aroma, Relax, and Cupid are close by. I'm fine with L1, but a more open menu would be a bonus. Are there any others near that area I should consider? Any recommendations and information would be appreciated. Also, any pricing for L1, L2, and L3 would be appreciated. I'm used to the ATL area. I don't want to disrupt the local market.
-
06-03-26 23:06 #20688Senior Member

Posts: 121Alice Massage in Kannapolis
Dreamed of Massage in Kannapolis today about 4:30.
Believe it's referred to as Alice.
Walk in and old lady at desk named Kelly.
She pushes for 80 for hr.
So I went along with it asking if they had a table shower.
No table shower, but regular shower.
She had me shower in the back on my own.
Walked back to room passing her in the hallway.
There were two tables.
I took the one with metal railings in hope of a spinner walking on my back.
Didn't happen.
Kelly from the front did my massage with door partly open.
She started leaning over my head and kneeling over my head giving massage.
This gave me the opportunity to signal rubbing her legs.
She didn't say anything.
She did talk in Chinese to another lady outside.
Lot's of oil.
Especially in butt crack.
Massaging butt and grazing boys.
She left to get hot towel.
Came back and closed the door.
Flip and she went to jr.
Felt her up and finally she unbuttoned her bra and said yes.
Natural B cups, but nothing to look at.
No mention of tip.
Gave her 60 on the way out with water.
-
06-03-26 20:54 #20687Regular Member

Posts: 20Help an Out of town-er out. LOL
I did my due diligence of going through posts trying to find a place to visit. Well, I should've just asked bc I think I overpaid for some very mediocre service that came with a very teethy CBJ. So bad that I just paid for L3 which was even more of a let down lmao. Where can I expect to have a great time while here? On a work trip and will be in town for quite a while. Feel free to PM me. TIA!
-
06-03-26 16:13 #20686Senior Member

Posts: 28Vip
Been sticking with AMPs. Recent visit saw Rose. Really skinny with bolt ons. Initially thought on younger side but up close age showed guess 40's at best. But overall decent playful rub with open roaming. Left happy. Also found a spinner down in upstate SC really thin with A's at best.
-
06-03-26 11:02 #20685Regular Member

Posts: 17Good report!
Originally Posted by Dlazn
[View Original Post]
I have visited with her previously.
As always YMMV. Might of been an off day for her who knows. Usually here is pretty consistent and a little older which I like more so.
She is newer so maybe that plays a part. As always stay safe.
-
06-03-26 10:54 #20684Regular Member

Posts: 17That part. Though I think sometimes even reports that are made on here sometimes give a little too much away in open. To each their own I suppose.
Originally Posted by RocketsSkates
[View Original Post]
Usually though if they were tracking plates and such they send a letter or a visit.
-
06-02-26 20:57 #20683Regular Member

Posts: 7They change girls every month, but last month yes. Ruby (new girl) wasn't much fun.
Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe
[View Original Post]
Ella (one of the girls last month) absolutely showered with you. Lots of teasing, bodyslide, BBBJ.
Standard damage there is 3 roses house + tip for an hour.
-
06-02-26 17:23 #20682Senior Member

Posts: 7331Gastonia forum.
Originally Posted by Daramio
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 15:49 #20681Senior Member

Posts: 94Since 3/5!
Wow, I wonder how many mongers cars are included in court documents. Oof.
Originally Posted by Daramio
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 14:16 #20680Senior Member

Posts: 43Gas house
"Gas house" is Gastonia, a town west of Charlotte. Check the Gastonia board under North Carolina.
Originally Posted by Daramio
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 13:47 #20679Senior Member

Posts: 94I think Gibbons shut down because another spa in another state got shut down. The owner owned multiple locations. It wasn't an actual bust at Gibbons.
Originally Posted by Daramio
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 13:36 #20678Regular Member

Posts: 16Ksweeties
LOL Ksweeties requires LinkedIn if you don't have references. I have never built my LinkedIn, no connections etc. I've worked at a family business for almost ten years never had a need to. So unless you have a well established Linkedin profile you'll need them from here I guess.
Originally Posted by Manncnc
[View Original Post]
Well if anyone wants to give me some please dm me <3.
-
06-02-26 11:10 #20677Senior Member

Posts: 77CE comfort info
I did some digging this morning on ce comfort and found some of the court documents.
Apparently this investigation started on 3/5/26 so the investigation went on for a few months.
The charges are for promotion of prostitution and having funds from prostitution and money laundering.
For gibbons I can't even find an arrest record.









Reply With Quote




