Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 20129
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19934

    Couple quick reviews

    Here's a couple quick reviews. PM me if you want more info me if.

    1. I've been to seven day spa multiple times in the last 6 months. It's always a great time with L1 being the only option. I always just do a walk in and get whoever is available. $80 seems to be the magic number for a tip here.

    2. I saw Layla for a quick 30 minutes. Gives a great and fun rub. I want to go back for an hour bdsm session.

    3. I saw Nyla at panacea for 30 minutes. She's a young hot early 20's girl. A little thicker and a ton of fun.

    4. I saw Kyra when she was at panacea. Was a regular season, but came off as really dominant. I bet she would be a blast in a bdsm session if that's your thing.

    5. I saw Kaylee at panacea. I was not impressed. She shorted me 15 minutes in a 30 minute session. She seemed bigger and more frumpy than what her pictures showed. L2 is definitely available which is a surprise from Panacea.

  2. #19933

    Kaylee link

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    So I had some time and set up an appt with Kaylee at Panacea. She's been positively reviewed in the past so I thought I'd see what she was all about. Communication was great and we arranged for a time. The new location is great. Very discreet, upstairs on the second floor in an office building with maybe 20 other suites.

    I arrived, went inside and was met by a very pleasant (and cute) girl at the desk and paid the door fee. Kaylee came out and led me to a room and said to get comfortable and she'd be in shortly. I was immediately surprised by her looks. She's very attractive, tall, beautiful figure and incredible long, wavy dark red hair. Bedroom eyes. Beautiful legs.

    The room was very nice. Dark but not too dark. Clean. Soft music playing. Just a nice atmosphere.

    After I got ready she came in and after a brief chat, she had me lay down and she gently started the massage. Very relaxing. After a few minutes she got comfortable and the teasing began. With her good looks, soft, sweet voice and lots of mutual touch, the excitement was building. And fast. I didn't want things to end too quickly so asked if she wanted to be massaged and she happily climbed on..
    Not sure why the link didn't paste in the below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/043956310365

  3. #19932

    Kaylee

    So I had some time and set up an appt with Kaylee at Panacea. She's been positively reviewed in the past so I thought I'd see what she was all about. Communication was great and we arranged for a time. The new location is great. Very discreet, upstairs on the second floor in an office building with maybe 20 other suites.

    I arrived, went inside and was met by a very pleasant (and cute) girl at the desk and paid the door fee. Kaylee came out and led me to a room and said to get comfortable and she'd be in shortly. I was immediately surprised by her looks. She's very attractive, tall, beautiful figure and incredible long, wavy dark red hair. Bedroom eyes. Beautiful legs.

    The room was very nice. Dark but not too dark. Clean. Soft music playing. Just a nice atmosphere.

    After I got ready she came in and after a brief chat, she had me lay down and she gently started the massage. Very relaxing. After a few minutes she got comfortable and the teasing began. With her good looks, soft, sweet voice and lots of mutual touch, the excitement was building. And fast. I didn't want things to end too quickly so asked if she wanted to be massaged and she happily climbed on.

    To try to describe her laying there is like a dream. Again, her soft voice, beautiful eyes and hair, soft skin. Just incredible. Sensual. And she enjoyed it as well. She had me climb back on and the finish was incredible. I'll leave it at that. One of, if not the best experience I've ever had.

    I'll definitely repeat and while Panacea does have a good lineup, I don't see the need to see anyone else. No time shortage at all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...massage/kaylee—panacea /738692014319.

  4. #19931

    Anyone try?

    Hello Gents,

    I have a meeting scheduled with this one on Thursday. Has anyone given it a go yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand.../625517742051.

    I know the pics are lifted from another site. But the texting seems legit. Supposedly, the incall is around Broadmore and 60th. Private home? That seems a little sketchy.

  5. #19930

    Delilah

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    Hey all! I saw Delilah the other week and had a great L1 experience. Very talkative and a really enjoyable personality. The massage was excellent. After the flip, she got comfortable and got to business with a standard ending. Is L2 or L3 service ever available with subsequent visits? Appreciate any info and experience sharing.
    I posted in the past about Delilah, always positive. I visited her 2-3 times and got the sense L2/ L3 was available. But then she raised her rates (by a lot) and it was no longer an option for me to see her. I stand by everything I said in my previous reviews of her, she's really gorgeous and her location is great. I just got priced out. So L2/ L3 options definitely were going to be beyond my budget.

    But if price is no barrier for you, she is a really attractive woman and her comms / location were always super solid IME.

    -ODB.

  6. #19929

    Fine dining

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSouth  [View Original Post]
    Hey Its been a long time since made a post.

    On Sunday I went to healing heads mama son greeted me and walked me to Coco. Nice rack and clean shaven.

    And very open menu. Door fee 6. And tip of 1.5.

    Last time I went only older lady was working and no Mama son.
    What happened to the previous members of healthy habits?

    I remember one girl retiring after I think getting married, I don't recall her name but she had a very identifying feature. I want to say, but I honestly don't recall.

    I recall the owner / mama would give nice nude massages, and L1. 75 service, and was very fun to be around when you got to know her.

    I had to stop hobbying and then when I came back they were yuan yuan and my masseuse was gone.

    There were quite a few diamonds buried the rough there, but much fun was had at an affordable cost.

    I miss the originals, and struggling to find my Asian replacement, have been working my inroads at relax and ivy, as they're related establishments.

    Mutual massages tend to be the key there, to getting the session into a more fun mindset. Take care of them, they take care of you.

    I haven't tried the new place by royal, I think the lack of reports indicates the reason to not go.

    I believe the one place on Mi Ave relocated to TNC. Same people were there / promoted to leaders.

    I've gone to why massage frequently over 10 years but can never get more than a simple l1 - multiple pops but nothing more, I prefer the shower availability and affordability.

  7. #19928

    Delilah

    Hey all! I saw Delilah the other week and had a great L1 experience. Very talkative and a really enjoyable personality. The massage was excellent. After the flip, she got comfortable and got to business with a standard ending. Is L2 or L3 service ever available with subsequent visits? Appreciate any info and experience sharing.

  8. #19927
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Amazing time at Ease spa, Grand Rapids MI

    Today, I went to MD spa. I saw that there were a lot of people there, but I wasn't able to make an appointment. So, I went to Ease spa instead. There were also quite a few people there. I waited for 5 minutes before a petite Asian woman with a nice chest greeted me. The massage was decent, but there wasn't much focus on the buttocks. She was quite entertaining, but not very fluent in English. I chose an hour-long session, and I genuinely enjoyed it. She helped me relax, and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep due to her serene demeanor. It was an amazing experience. If possible, I would definitely visit her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...-/641409970550

  9. #19926

    Sweet Girl Soft Touch Update

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1  [View Original Post]
    Had really good comms all day, she proved she was the girl in the pics or at least really close. Was ready to TOFFTT, and then she asked for a deposit last second and gave me CJ's address for her incall, which were too many red flags so I passed for now. Still a chance she is legit and just happens to be in another Air BnB in the duplex as she claims and she allegedly has a small group of regular clients so if you're out there lmk, but the big head won out today in the end.
    I will eat some crow on this one, I am happy to report this one is real. And she is awesome! She does not require deposits, and only asked for me to front some because of how skittish I was in my comms (due to me be worried she was a scam) that she had a feeling I wasn't going to show up (which I didn't so fair to her).

    Kept in contact, knew for sure she was real and just happened to be renting another unit in the same location that many of us are so familiar with. Really good comms, she had another provider with her when I got there but no issues at all. Just did a half hour massage, to get a feeling on the vibe and she was just great, talkative, bubbly, just seemed like a really cool chick. Not a legit masseuse or anything but a nice enough massage good pressure on my neck and shoulders which felt great. Standard L1 ending on the flip, but I cannot stress enough, what an amazing view. This chick is legit gorgeous, great smile, blue eyes, rocking body and the finish was great.

    She is definitely on the pricey side, but she is younger and honestly just way hotter than 99% of these providers so it makes sense to charge a premium. She does not have a provider alias for me to use, and she said she usually posts and works a few times a month. But wanted to set the record straight on this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-07 165935.jpg‎  

  10. #19925

    Asian Massage behind Westgate

    Went back to an old favorite yesterday. Drew Ni-Ni (sounded like knee-knee).

    Absolutely no touching her. Reached out a couple times to touch her leg and she drew away.

    Chinese I believe and marginal English. L1 door fee plus 50.

    Decent massage, hot towel, but the no touching was a turn-off for me.

  11. #19924

    Healing hands

    Hey Its been a long time since made a post.

    On Sunday I went to healing heads mama son greeted me and walked me to Coco. Nice rack and clean shaven.

    And very open menu. Door fee 6. And tip of 1.5.

    Last time I went only older lady was working and no Mama son.

  12. #19923
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1  [View Original Post]
    Had really good comms all day, she proved she was the girl in the pics or at least really close. Was ready to TOFFTT, and then she asked for a deposit last second and gave me CJ's address for her incall, which were too many red flags so I passed for now. Still a chance she is legit and just happens to be in another Air BnB in the duplex as she claims and she allegedly has a small group of regular clients so if you're out there lmk, but the big head won out today in the end.
    Maybe CJ's new duo partner??

  13. #19922

    Tropical touch

    Is tropical touch worth it? South bend shut down all the massage places so unfortunately have to broaden my search range. Prefer non Asian massages but not picky.

  14. #19921

    Almost

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? No name makes it hard to search. Looks TGTBT but have had good comms with additional picks that don't pop on reverse searches but just seems fishy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/563669677892
    Had really good comms all day, she proved she was the girl in the pics or at least really close. Was ready to TOFFTT, and then she asked for a deposit last second and gave me CJ's address for her incall, which were too many red flags so I passed for now. Still a chance she is legit and just happens to be in another Air BnB in the duplex as she claims and she allegedly has a small group of regular clients so if you're out there lmk, but the big head won out today in the end.

  15. #19920

    Sweet Girl Soft Touch

    Any info on this one? No name makes it hard to search. Looks TGTBT but have had good comms with additional picks that don't pop on reverse searches but just seems fishy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/563669677892
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-07 165935.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape