Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 20118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19923

    Fine dining

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSouth  [View Original Post]
    Hey Its been a long time since made a post.

    On Sunday I went to healing heads mama son greeted me and walked me to Coco. Nice rack and clean shaven.

    And very open menu. Door fee 6. And tip of 1.5.

    Last time I went only older lady was working and no Mama son.
    What happened to the previous members of healthy habits?

    I remember one girl retiring after I think getting married, I don't recall her name but she had a very identifying feature. I want to say, but I honestly don't recall.

    I recall the owner / mama would give nice nude massages, and L1. 75 service, and was very fun to be around when you got to know her.

    I had to stop hobbying and then when I came back they were yuan yuan and my masseuse was gone.

    There were quite a few diamonds buried the rough there, but much fun was had at an affordable cost.

    I miss the originals, and struggling to find my Asian replacement, have been working my inroads at relax and ivy, as they're related establishments.

    Mutual massages tend to be the key there, to getting the session into a more fun mindset. Take care of them, they take care of you.

    I haven't tried the new place by royal, I think the lack of reports indicates the reason to not go.

    I believe the one place on Mi Ave relocated to TNC. Same people were there / promoted to leaders.

    I've gone to why massage frequently over 10 years but can never get more than a simple l1 - multiple pops but nothing more, I prefer the shower availability and affordability.

  2. #19922

    Delilah

    Hey all! I saw Delilah the other week and had a great L1 experience. Very talkative and a really enjoyable personality. The massage was excellent. After the flip, she got comfortable and got to business with a standard ending. Is L2 or L3 service ever available with subsequent visits? Appreciate any info and experience sharing.

  3. #19921
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Amazing time at Ease spa, Grand Rapids MI

    Today, I went to MD spa. I saw that there were a lot of people there, but I wasn't able to make an appointment. So, I went to Ease spa instead. There were also quite a few people there. I waited for 5 minutes before a petite Asian woman with a nice chest greeted me. The massage was decent, but there wasn't much focus on the buttocks. She was quite entertaining, but not very fluent in English. I chose an hour-long session, and I genuinely enjoyed it. She helped me relax, and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep due to her serene demeanor. It was an amazing experience. If possible, I would definitely visit her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...-/641409970550

  4. #19920

    Sweet Girl Soft Touch Update

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1  [View Original Post]
    Had really good comms all day, she proved she was the girl in the pics or at least really close. Was ready to TOFFTT, and then she asked for a deposit last second and gave me CJ's address for her incall, which were too many red flags so I passed for now. Still a chance she is legit and just happens to be in another Air BnB in the duplex as she claims and she allegedly has a small group of regular clients so if you're out there lmk, but the big head won out today in the end.
    I will eat some crow on this one, I am happy to report this one is real. And she is awesome! She does not require deposits, and only asked for me to front some because of how skittish I was in my comms (due to me be worried she was a scam) that she had a feeling I wasn't going to show up (which I didn't so fair to her).

    Kept in contact, knew for sure she was real and just happened to be renting another unit in the same location that many of us are so familiar with. Really good comms, she had another provider with her when I got there but no issues at all. Just did a half hour massage, to get a feeling on the vibe and she was just great, talkative, bubbly, just seemed like a really cool chick. Not a legit masseuse or anything but a nice enough massage good pressure on my neck and shoulders which felt great. Standard L1 ending on the flip, but I cannot stress enough, what an amazing view. This chick is legit gorgeous, great smile, blue eyes, rocking body and the finish was great.

    She is definitely on the pricey side, but she is younger and honestly just way hotter than 99% of these providers so it makes sense to charge a premium. She does not have a provider alias for me to use, and she said she usually posts and works a few times a month. But wanted to set the record straight on this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-07 165935.jpg‎  

  5. #19919

    Asian Massage behind Westgate

    Went back to an old favorite yesterday. Drew Ni-Ni (sounded like knee-knee).

    Absolutely no touching her. Reached out a couple times to touch her leg and she drew away.

    Chinese I believe and marginal English. L1 door fee plus 50.

    Decent massage, hot towel, but the no touching was a turn-off for me.

  6. #19918

    Healing hands

    Hey Its been a long time since made a post.

    On Sunday I went to healing heads mama son greeted me and walked me to Coco. Nice rack and clean shaven.

    And very open menu. Door fee 6. And tip of 1.5.

    Last time I went only older lady was working and no Mama son.

  7. #19917
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1  [View Original Post]
    Had really good comms all day, she proved she was the girl in the pics or at least really close. Was ready to TOFFTT, and then she asked for a deposit last second and gave me CJ's address for her incall, which were too many red flags so I passed for now. Still a chance she is legit and just happens to be in another Air BnB in the duplex as she claims and she allegedly has a small group of regular clients so if you're out there lmk, but the big head won out today in the end.
    Maybe CJ's new duo partner??

  8. #19916

    Tropical touch

    Is tropical touch worth it? South bend shut down all the massage places so unfortunately have to broaden my search range. Prefer non Asian massages but not picky.

  9. #19915

    Almost

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? No name makes it hard to search. Looks TGTBT but have had good comms with additional picks that don't pop on reverse searches but just seems fishy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/563669677892
    Had really good comms all day, she proved she was the girl in the pics or at least really close. Was ready to TOFFTT, and then she asked for a deposit last second and gave me CJ's address for her incall, which were too many red flags so I passed for now. Still a chance she is legit and just happens to be in another Air BnB in the duplex as she claims and she allegedly has a small group of regular clients so if you're out there lmk, but the big head won out today in the end.

  10. #19914

    Sweet Girl Soft Touch

    Any info on this one? No name makes it hard to search. Looks TGTBT but have had good comms with additional picks that don't pop on reverse searches but just seems fishy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/563669677892
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-07 165935.jpg‎  

  11. #19913

    Ruby TNC

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for your visit? Guess on age, body type?

    This is not the same Ruby that was at TNC 6-8 months ago. I reached out to the original Ruby and she is still in Detroit. I really liked the original.
    How much did the experience cost you? Did you go straight for it, or did she suggest it?

  12. #19912

    Thank you

    Thank you for the information.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    TNC does not typically post an ad. They are on plainfield.

  13. #19911

    Ruby at TNC

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for your visit? Guess on age, body type?

    This is not the same Ruby that was at TNC 6-8 months ago. I reached out to the original Ruby and she is still in Detroit. I really liked the original.
    8 + 1. 4 for one hour table shower, CBJ, cfs.

    Ruby is 30 to 40 hard to say. Very athletic built with nice B cups and erects nipples.

    Clean shaven down below, very energetic and sweet lady.

  14. #19910

    Ruby at TNC

    Quote Originally Posted by Kzoorover  [View Original Post]
    Called ahead and booked a visit with Ruby, table shower was fun and she recognized I was cold so she left the warm water running over my chest while she scrubbed away paying lots of attention to junior and behind.

    Once back to the room we skipped the massage and she got comfortable, crawled up next to me hugging, snuggling to get me warm.

    Cowgirl seemed to be her favorite, then RCG to K9 for the finish.

    I think she enjoyed the body to body hugging as much as I did.

    One sweet lady. I will return.
    What was the damage for your visit? Guess on age, body type?

    This is not the same Ruby that was at TNC 6-8 months ago. I reached out to the original Ruby and she is still in Detroit. I really liked the original.

  15. #19909
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents, I haven't been much of a spa guy. But, curious to try. I didn't find many links except the one in this message.

    Is this the ad for TNC? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/959976673058.
    TNC does not typically post an ad. They are on plainfield.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape