Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 565 1065 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17461
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up shortly after she joined the site. Stood pretty firm on her 1 k ask. I didn't bother trying to negotiate down. She might have softened her stance now as it seems like she's still sticking around.

  2. #17460

    Bad Idea

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    So I left my job because I'm moving, so I sent a text to a girl I always wanted to F!, if we can hook up for 2 k. Now I did this on a burner and she didn't know it was me, she kirked out calling me names and telling me to F off. Now my question is should I try again with my real number so she knows it. I'm moving far enough away, that it doesn't matter if she rats me out. Not using my old job for any reference.
    Bad idea. The internet follows you everywhere. She could blast you on social media and I am sure she could find a picture of you to post.

  3. #17459
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Mia.

    Won't share a face picture and wants to chat for awhile. Concerned she's a catfish. Anyone meet her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-711597d34bfa
    Talks to her for few days and it didn't go anywhere. Even the private photos are faceless.

  4. #17458

    Asking a former employee for a hook up

    So I left my job because I'm moving, so I sent a text to a girl I always wanted to F!, if we can hook up for 2 k. Now I did this on a burner and she didn't know it was me, she kirked out calling me names and telling me to F off. Now my question is should I try again with my real number so she knows it. I'm moving far enough away, that it doesn't matter if she rats me out. Not using my old job for any reference.

  5. #17457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I met her. Nice girl. English wasn't great. Looks like her pictures. I didn't pursue. Nothing negative, I just didn't feel any sexual vibe.

  6. #17456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Anyone?

    Mia.

    Won't share a face picture and wants to chat for awhile. Concerned she's a catfish. Anyone meet her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-711597d34bfa

  7. #17455

    So I did it.

    Finally broke down and just did a monthly membership. Can't complain about the results TBH. Seen 6 people in the last 10 days. Most of which has been discussed so there wasn't much to add.

    I do have a date lined up with Belle. Either tomorrow night or Friday. Was wondering if anyone has sampled. She was slow to respond but once she did, it moved fairly quickly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-adc6fddffed0

  8. #17454
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Yea some black guy LOL.
    Amazing if true. For what is clearly a mid korean that claims one child.

  9. #17453

  10. #17452
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone pounding this lately? She's been in the game for a while, went to school in NYU and is now back. Used to hit it when she first joined SA right before college for $500. Used SA money to pay for school. She just popped up again and I see that she's still in the game.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-7d48dd2d15f2
    She aged. Looks flabby from waist to her legs. Damn shame, she needs to workout and get hot.

    Probably GPS now if she was working it in NYC.

  11. #17451
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Says some black guy on SA is offering $2,400 a month to see him twice a month including intimacy. She's debating if she wants to do it. I won't be arguing this so didn't continue the conversation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ba46fc85c5d5
    She's bluffing LOL. Told me the same story except didn't specify the race / ethnicity but said it was 3 k for twice per month LOL.

  12. #17450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Some black guy? Some black what? LOL.
    Yea some black guy LOL.

  13. #17449
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Says some black on SA is offering $2,400 a month to see him twice a month including intimacy. She debating if she wants to do it. I won't be arguing this so didn't continue the conversation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ba46fc85c5d5
    Some black guy? Some black what? LOL.

  14. #17448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Annalise

    Says some black guy on SA is offering $2,400 a month to see him twice a month including intimacy. She's debating if she wants to do it. I won't be arguing this so didn't continue the conversation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ba46fc85c5d5

  15. #17447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Veronica

    Anyone pounding this lately? She's been in the game for a while, went to school in NYU and is now back. Used to hit it when she first joined SA right before college for $500. Used SA money to pay for school. She just popped up again and I see that she's still in the game.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-7d48dd2d15f2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape