Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1634 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 24509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24119

    Raven

    Anyone seen raven recently? Last report I saw mentioned she had leg surgery and couldn't be in many positions. Thinking of seeing her tomorrow since she started posting again; I've always loved filling her guts with my man goo.

  2. #24118

    A source of info

    Quote Originally Posted by SignerJeff  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents, I am traveling into the area in a couple weeks. Any recommendations for white girls with incalls by the airport?
    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...ll_escorts.htm

  3. #24117
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird  [View Original Post]
    My experiences are from a few years ago but the sessions were excellent. I am planning on reuniting with Candy soon. I hear her rates are still reasonable.
    Thanks. I texted her last week and rates were 1. 6 for the half and 3 for the hour. Was going to schedule something but got busy. I'll try get Maybe this weekend or early next week.

  4. #24116
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by SkipAway1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a bunch of reviews about Brandy but has anyone seen Candy? I've tried using the search bar but couldn't find anything unless I didn't search correctly. She seems to be a Brandy type...A Hispanic milf. Only reviews I've found were on TER.
    My experiences are from a few years ago but the sessions were excellent. I am planning on reuniting with Candy soon. I hear her rates are still reasonable.

  5. #24115
    Quote Originally Posted by CatmaM785  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'd like to ask if anyone has visited this person yet. I saw their ad and found it interesting, so I messaged them; the conversation was normal, and they didn't ask for anything unusuallike upfront payment or a gift cardso I assume they're trustworthy. However, I don't think they are the person in the photos, which is why I'd like to know if anyone has actually visited or seen them.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/209555725
    You really can't tell it's fake? So many red flags in the ad.

  6. #24114

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    I would be weary, obviously a booking agency, not necessarily a booker but an agency. 99% chance that's not the girl and you may be disappointed in end.
    The last poster is correct. Caution the more professional the pictures the more suspicious its a scam or something like 1000 for a half hour.

  7. #24113
    Quote Originally Posted by CatmaM785  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'd like to ask if anyone has visited this person yet. I saw their ad and found it interesting, so I messaged them; the conversation was normal, and they didn't ask for anything unusuallike upfront payment or a gift cardso I assume they're trustworthy. However, I don't think they are the person in the photos, which is why I'd like to know if anyone has actually visited or seen them.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/209555725
    I would be weary, obviously a booking agency, not necessarily a booker but an agency. 99% chance that's not the girl and you may be disappointed in end.

  8. #24112

    Hi everyone, has anyone seen this girl?

    Hi, I'd like to ask if anyone has visited this person yet. I saw their ad and found it interesting, so I messaged them; the conversation was normal, and they didn't ask for anything unusual—like upfront payment or a gift card—so I assume they're trustworthy. However, I don't think they are the person in the photos, which is why I'd like to know if anyone has actually visited or seen them.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/209555725

  9. #24111

    Candy

    I've seen a bunch of reviews about Brandy but has anyone seen Candy? I've tried using the search bar but couldn't find anything unless I didn't search correctly. She seems to be a Brandy type...A Hispanic milf. Only reviews I've found were on TER.

  10. #24110

    Chloe Pawg

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with her game? This chick got a Whooty!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/209267136#.
    I'm def interested in this one too! Tried seeing if there is anything on her in West Palm since she posted there but nothing. Has anyone seen her?

  11. #24109

    Parasite

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    If you know, you know. These girls have a habit to return to their roots. Especially if it's the horrible streets if they get desperate. I saw her not long ago back in Morrell Park between the ROFO and the corner market. She is back hanging with the BF. Still has that phat ass, but no telling how long that will last being back out there. Looked like she is homeless again by the way she looks. She has been reviewed in the SW section before.

    Phyuck!
    He's a parasite bum who beats up women. She had blood all over her arms, hands, face and legs. Nothing like seeing a girl cry while she's bleeding and swollen. Back in December there was a 14-year-old kid that was shot walking outside of his house 2500 Block Washington Blvd. If I was 10 or 15 seconds later, I wouldve been in the crossfire.

    Be careful out there gentlemen

  12. #24108

    Allie is back walking the street.

    If you know, you know. These girls have a habit to return to their roots. Especially if it's the horrible streets if they get desperate. I saw her not long ago back in Morrell Park between the ROFO and the corner market. She is back hanging with the BF. Still has that phat ass, but no telling how long that will last being back out there. Looked like she is homeless again by the way she looks. She has been reviewed in the SW section before.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Allie today. Don't want to say where. Her boyfriend just beat her up and she looked bloody and swollen. It broke my heart to see her that way. I had some nice memories with her. Offered to help her out, but she declined. The streets are undefeated.

  13. #24107

    Lisa

    Jesus, I remember when she was in the trailer and I would smash her asshole then. Definitely freak. Pound the shit out of her ass and pull it open for a giant gape and she loved it. Then she dissappear for a while. She came back posting her old pics and I went to see her for an anal pounding and she looked like a fucking goblin. I still did her because she remembered me from before and I didn't want to be a total dick but I have not repeated since.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordCeo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her late last year and she can surely take a pounding. Only regret is she's not visually appealing. But if you're not trying to make out with her then you'll be alright. She is kinda pricey when I sent her a msg so I'd rather give those rates to someone else.

    8 BBJ.

    $ SS.

    $. 6 HH.

    $$. 2 H.

    + . 5 Anal.

  14. #24106
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Allie today. Don't want to say where. Her boyfriend just beat her up and she looked bloody and swollen. It broke my heart to see her that way. I had some nice memories with her. Offered to help her out, but she declined. The streets are undefeated.
    I remember her. She was a good time and seemed sweet. It pisses me off that there are guys out there that will beat on women like that.

  15. #24105

    Allie - petite spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Allie. Sexy Petite Spinner, always a great visit. Her number changed. Then I never heard from her again. Wondered if she got out of the game or possibly moved to a different state.
    Ran into Allie today. Don't want to say where. Her boyfriend just beat her up and she looked bloody and swollen. It broke my heart to see her that way. I had some nice memories with her. Offered to help her out, but she declined. The streets are undefeated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0106.jpeg‎   IMG_0107.jpeg‎   IMG_0108.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape