Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 24516
-
06-12-26 11:16 #24126Regular Member

Posts: 24Candy is nice.
Candy is friendly and willing. Pictures are accurate. Full figured bordering on statuesque.
Originally Posted by SkipAway1
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 23:59 #24125Senior Member

Posts: 703I've seen her a few times. Last I knew she was over in the motels on Washington Blvd / Elkridge.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
You can hit her number or find her on Facebook. She advertises on there. Look for Ty Lia.
-
06-11-26 22:00 #24124Senior Member

Posts: 50Good to know. Going to try to see her tomorrow and give her a nice filling then.
Originally Posted by OneMoreGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 20:13 #24123Senior Member

Posts: 151I saw her a couple days ago. She's still a little gimpy with her leg but better than before her time off. Still takes the money shot however you want to give it to her.
Originally Posted by HorniChud
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 19:03 #24122Senior Member

Posts: 74Bow ties
I've seen her a times. What's her situation? You have to pick her up or can she host?
Originally Posted by BbjAddictLiu
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 18:01 #24121Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Tiny
Is this the Tiny in question? I've been trying to catch up with her too. Has anyone here seen her yet. If so how is she?
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Uberschlager
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 13:38 #24120Regular Member

Posts: 22BowTies Frederick Contact
Hi all, I have BowTies' contact info (number working as of yesterday). I posted here before about her doing better and to reach out to me so that but I was on hiatus for a while so I ghosted all the inquiries lmao. I have responded to those who messaged but to those still interested, she is seeing reliable people who won't take advantage of her. Her old regulars preferred. Not sure if she's taking new clients. If you were a regular that she likely remembers, send me a name to pass along to her so I can send you that number. YMMV.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
Oh and I would love any UTRs that people are willing to share / trade for but not expecting it since I'm not a senior member Happy hunting boys.
-
06-11-26 11:47 #24119Senior Member

Posts: 50Raven
Anyone seen raven recently? Last report I saw mentioned she had leg surgery and couldn't be in many positions. Thinking of seeing her tomorrow since she started posting again; I've always loved filling her guts with my man goo.
-
06-11-26 11:35 #24118Senior Member

Posts: 48A source of info
https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...ll_escorts.htm
Originally Posted by SignerJeff
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 02:21 #24117Senior Member

Posts: 100Thanks. I texted her last week and rates were 1. 6 for the half and 3 for the hour. Was going to schedule something but got busy. I'll try get Maybe this weekend or early next week.
Originally Posted by Tbird
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 22:00 #24116Regular Member

Posts: 18My experiences are from a few years ago but the sessions were excellent. I am planning on reuniting with Candy soon. I hear her rates are still reasonable.
Originally Posted by SkipAway1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 18:15 #24115Senior Member

Posts: 703You really can't tell it's fake? So many red flags in the ad.
Originally Posted by CatmaM785
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 10:47 #24114Senior Member

Posts: 320Yeah
The last poster is correct. Caution the more professional the pictures the more suspicious its a scam or something like 1000 for a half hour.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 10:06 #24113Senior Member

Posts: 835I would be weary, obviously a booking agency, not necessarily a booker but an agency. 99% chance that's not the girl and you may be disappointed in end.
Originally Posted by CatmaM785
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 00:35 #24112Regular Member

Posts: 24Hi everyone, has anyone seen this girl?
Hi, I'd like to ask if anyone has visited this person yet. I saw their ad and found it interesting, so I messaged them; the conversation was normal, and they didn't ask for anything unusual—like upfront payment or a gift card—so I assume they're trustworthy. However, I don't think they are the person in the photos, which is why I'd like to know if anyone has actually visited or seen them.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/209555725








Reply With Quote





