Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 7980
-
06-14-26 11:50 #7800Senior Member

Posts: 1163I'm going to take a guess that everything is covered including the dreaded CBJ.
Originally Posted by Thetilly
[View Original Post]
BPS.
-
06-14-26 11:20 #7799Regular Member

Posts: 1Mila
Has anyone seen this lady before? Seems like a fun time and a decent rate. Claims to have ECCIE reviews but I'm having troubles finding them anywhere. Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/mila-mala
-
06-13-26 15:20 #7798Senior Member

Posts: 229Hannah Woods
She used to have quite a few favorable reviews. She did kind of disappear a few years ago and just recently returned a few months ago. I have not seen her recently. I can tell you that the first pic (art lessons) is AI. Maybe she is signalling that she is down for some face painting? If you take the plunge, I'd love to hear how it went.
Originally Posted by WoodyUno
[View Original Post]
More pics here:
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/alabama/birmingham/209904950
-
06-13-26 15:06 #7797Senior Member

Posts: 229I Wouldn't
Notice what is missing at the bottom of the page?
Originally Posted by MGMGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 14:52 #7796Senior Member

Posts: 312Any one seen her?
-
06-13-26 13:59 #7795Senior Member

Posts: 199Lexy
This woman is pretty much exactly my type but I can't get a date set up to save my life.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...h/968039535889
Been trying off and on for several weeks now. Has anyone actually seen her? Rate is very reasonable (100/150/200) but these comms have my questioning my sanity (and manhood!
-
06-12-26 15:38 #7794Senior Member

Posts: 199Wow, please dm info!
Originally Posted by Incognito87
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 14:45 #7793Senior Member

Posts: 53Gang bang?
Does that mean she doesn't mind having a gang bang party?
Originally Posted by Incognito87
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 15:00 #7792Senior Member

Posts: 48Kitty Love
Just my two cents, and yall can take is as you want.
I've used to see her before she stopped posting for a bit. So it's been months maybe a yr. We was cool and friendly so that led to no hat being worn in a few occasions. Which the last time I saw her led to me pissing fire and have to take a shot in the cheek. I contacted her about it just to let her know so she would also get that taken care of, maybe she did or maybe she didn't. And yes I'm sure it was from her since at that point I wasn't seeing anyone else. Just and FYI.
-
06-11-26 00:18 #7791Regular Member

Posts: 22Brittany
It's been reported here before. Scam. Deposit scam.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...l/129817436006
-
06-10-26 20:15 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 326Kitty Love
Go for it.
Comms are not always the best, but when things connect, they connect.
I've known her since back then and she still is a great time.
Good Luck, SteveO.
Originally Posted by TDrive
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 11:02 #7789Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks
Thanks for the current info, I have not seen her in a good while and we all know things can change over time, so great to get some confirmation. Will try again when I get a chance. MJ thanks as well, always appreciate your input.
Originally Posted by Drsmooth1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 09:07 #7788Senior Member

Posts: 764T Drive I have seen Kittie Love recently, and as always she was fantastic! I understand the frustration because there are times I cannot get a date, and she's my escort wife hahaha.
Originally Posted by TDrive
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 18:02 #7787Senior Member

Posts: 1692Well her rate is good but her menu is not very extensive. She might be a fun date however I would say that her pictures especially the facial portion are very heavily filtered. You'd just have to try it out and see what it was like in person but as I said her rate is pretty good. MJ.
Originally Posted by TDrive
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 13:09 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 71Utr
My UTR advised that I could share some pics for the group.










Reply With Quote




