Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 532 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 7977
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7797

    I Wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by MGMGuy12  [View Original Post]
    This woman is pretty much exactly my type but I can't get a date set up to save my life.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...h/968039535889

    Been trying off and on for several weeks now. Has anyone actually seen her? Rate is very reasonable (100/150/200) but these comms have my questioning my sanity (and manhood!
    Notice what is missing at the bottom of the page?

  2. #7796

  3. #7795

    Lexy

    This woman is pretty much exactly my type but I can't get a date set up to save my life.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...h/968039535889

    Been trying off and on for several weeks now. Has anyone actually seen her? Rate is very reasonable (100/150/200) but these comms have my questioning my sanity (and manhood!

  4. #7794
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito87  [View Original Post]
    My UTR advised that I could share some pics for the group.
    Wow, please dm info!

  5. #7793

    Gang bang?

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito87  [View Original Post]
    My UTR advised that I could share some pics for the group.
    Does that mean she doesn't mind having a gang bang party?

  6. #7792

    Kitty Love

    Just my two cents, and yall can take is as you want.

    I've used to see her before she stopped posting for a bit. So it's been months maybe a yr. We was cool and friendly so that led to no hat being worn in a few occasions. Which the last time I saw her led to me pissing fire and have to take a shot in the cheek. I contacted her about it just to let her know so she would also get that taken care of, maybe she did or maybe she didn't. And yes I'm sure it was from her since at that point I wasn't seeing anyone else. Just and FYI.

  7. #7791

    Brittany

    It's been reported here before. Scam. Deposit scam.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...l/129817436006

  8. #7790

    Kitty Love

    Go for it.

    Comms are not always the best, but when things connect, they connect.

    I've known her since back then and she still is a great time.

    Good Luck, SteveO.

    Quote Originally Posted by TDrive  [View Original Post]
    Just curious to know if anyone has seen Kittie Love recently. I remember her from a long while back, but see she is postinbg more regularly now. Attempted a visit, but we had some communication issues. Just wanted to check here first, before trying a second time. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/553226842589

  9. #7789

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    T Drive I have seen Kittie Love recently, and as always she was fantastic! I understand the frustration because there are times I cannot get a date, and she's my escort wife hahaha.
    Thanks for the current info, I have not seen her in a good while and we all know things can change over time, so great to get some confirmation. Will try again when I get a chance. MJ thanks as well, always appreciate your input.

  10. #7788
    Quote Originally Posted by TDrive  [View Original Post]
    Just curious to know if anyone has seen Kittie Love recently. I remember her from a long while back, but see she is postinbg more regularly now. Attempted a visit, but we had some communication issues. Just wanted to check here first, before trying a second time. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/553226842589
    T Drive I have seen Kittie Love recently, and as always she was fantastic! I understand the frustration because there are times I cannot get a date, and she's my escort wife hahaha.

  11. #7787
    Quote Originally Posted by TDrive  [View Original Post]
    Just curious to know if anyone has seen Kittie Love recently. I remember her from a long while back, but see she is postinbg more regularly now. Attempted a visit, but we had some communication issues. Just wanted to check here first, before trying a second time. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/553226842589
    Well her rate is good but her menu is not very extensive. She might be a fun date however I would say that her pictures especially the facial portion are very heavily filtered. You'd just have to try it out and see what it was like in person but as I said her rate is pretty good. MJ.

  12. #7786

    Utr

    My UTR advised that I could share some pics for the group.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails att.-NP1DgSgcjOl3oaJIaSdZsDQoADHW_NiVbJ-r5FURcU.jpg‎   att.8AWEh0_vcDnJNCJ68srZajyN0vv293tQg_1LlNDH7CY.jpg‎   att.7rpFuG28raL1FO4VDpddD6AeviX3Oa9nixI1e7MiolU.jpg‎  

  13. #7785
    Quote Originally Posted by TDrive  [View Original Post]
    Just curious to know if anyone has seen Kittie Love recently. I remember her from a long while back, but see she is postinbg more regularly now. Attempted a visit, but we had some communication issues. Just wanted to check here first, before trying a second time. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/553226842589
    I hit her up a few times the last month or so but never get a reply until several days later. So can't speak to her but I am also interested.

  14. #7784
    Quote Originally Posted by TDrive  [View Original Post]
    Just curious to know if anyone has seen Kittie Love recently. I remember her from a long while back, but see she is postinbg more regularly now. Attempted a visit, but we had some communication issues. Just wanted to check here first, before trying a second time. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/553226842589
    I tried to meet her a few years ago when she came to town visiting had everything set then she pushed me off on her friend It kinda annoyed me because I had waited months to meet her.

    Now that she has moved back to town I can't get her to answer texts, even if she has ads up So I just gave up.

  15. #7783

    Kittie Love?

    Just curious to know if anyone has seen Kittie Love recently. I remember her from a long while back, but see she is postinbg more regularly now. Attempted a visit, but we had some communication issues. Just wanted to check here first, before trying a second time. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/553226842589

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape