Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 24835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24415

    Humble Heart on SB

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Sounds great, I won't go to her place until we've had a couple good meetings at hotels.

    At a diner, we already discussed specific amounts of $$ for specific sex like L1 through L3.
    I ghosted her. Anyone have experience with Grace? AKA Humble Heart on SB.

    Thanks!

  2. #24414
    Anyone know any good fetish providers?

  3. #24413

    I agree about a decade ago

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    She is in town for family, I believe so she is out all only. She is / was based out of Springfield IL. Her rates are silly now. I think $$ 5 hour. A did her a decade ago at $200 for PSE. Is was good back then, but time and life have been rough on her.
    She was decent and looked decent about a decade ago, but she went downhill fast. I seen her about seven years ago and it wasn't worth five dollars. In fact it wasn't worth anything. Couldn't wait to get away from her. She'd have to pay me big to see her now. But I bet somebody will try and I hope they report on it and prove me wrong.

  4. #24412

    Latina Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun2023  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider I've been thinking about taking the shot for a while now. She's the type of lLatina I've been looking for. Any info would be awesome.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carol2001
    I've never met her, but I remember her a year or so ago. Seemed difficult to set up a meeting and she wanted deposit up front. That's a big red flag for me.

  5. #24411

    In town for family

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    This one was around about six or seven years ago in those pictures were six or seven years old then and she was very lame. I wouldn't do it if I was you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...k/785360054985
    She is in town for family, I believe so she is out all only. She is / was based out of Springfield IL. Her rates are silly now. I think $$ 5 hour. A did her a decade ago at $200 for PSE. Is was good back then, but time and life have been rough on her.

  6. #24410

    Lena

    This one I believe is worth bumping again? While the pickins here in Indy have gotten slim on quality petite ladies because I'm seeing way to may thick ass Latinas, Lena fits the bill on looks from her pictures, but reading the description of just a lot of flat skin? That helped me make my mind up about trying. After initially communicating I was met with terrible comms, almost smart ass and long delays, it's not like mongers can sit for an hour for instructions?

    Thanks for the detailed post.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/209639078

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/184865577790

    She also has this ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/415924825525

    Talked to her a few days ago. Said she does not do BJ. But I have an itch, and no one else was getting back to me. So decided to give her a try as her pics looks good. Figured I could get hard with out the BJ.

    Her comms were pretty spotty. Had to get a shower, dropped phone behind dresser. Had to tell her 2 different times I was there. Waited 15-20 minutes in the parking lot. Finally got the room number. Oh, and spoiler alert. She didn't actually take a shower before I got there.

    Pros, she is the girl in the pics and they really arent filtered.

    Cons, about everything else.

  7. #24409

    Can't remember the name she used

    This one was around about six or seven years ago in those pictures were six or seven years old then and she was very lame. I wouldn't do it if I was you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...k/785360054985

  8. #24408

    Jadeee

    Has anyone seen her? I tried searching for that name and nothing came up. Was trying to see if maybe she went by something else.

  9. #24407

    Save your time and money

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I agree with everything said about her. Plus tho pics are literally 15 years old.
    Add 100 lbs to these pics. You missed out on nothing.

  10. #24406

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    Nice!! She hasn't replied back, hopefully soon!!
    She's usually responsive on the day her ad is posted. If she hasn't posted that day, it's highly unlikely you'll hear from her.

  11. #24405

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun2023  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider I've been thinking about taking the shot for a while now. She's the type of lLatina I've been looking for. Any info would be awesome.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carol2001
    Not sure she is real. I contacted her awhile ago and she gave general location answers and wanted a deposit. Probably a scam.

  12. #24404

    Carolina

    Has anyone seen this provider I've been thinking about taking the shot for a while now. She's the type of lLatina I've been looking for. Any info would be awesome.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carol2001

  13. #24403
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate any help why'all can give.
    Try WISP, that is where I get mine from here:

    https://hellowisp.com/products/doxy-...SABEgJ-CfD_BwE

    Or you can google the hellowisp DoxyPep as well.

  14. #24402
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    Nice!! She hasn't replied back, hopefully soon!!
    Yea, that's the worse part about London honestly is that her replying back and comms are absolutely TERRIBLE. Fun time when you can get a hold of her, but she is terrible with her comms though. I know this to be true regardless of whether you have seen her before or not.

  15. #24401

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    Well I made another video, this time with London but I can't find her ad to link on here. She's the tatted up white gurl. Damn she has a nice body for a white girl. I'm going to post a pic on here for proof of the non believers. Just like I did on the Korean forum for the new agency smiling models. I liked this white girl. Her place is super clean and she gives a great BBBJ. She also plays some nice music and has some legit moans. She'll comply with your requests and is real tight. She also has some sexy lingerie and smells great. Anyway I can't find her ad but she's mentioned before I think In 2024Nd 25 under her name London. Has tats all over. I'll attach the pic below.
    Nice!! She hasn't replied back, hopefully soon!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape