Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 364 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 5452
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5197

    Relax Locatioin

    I see a lot of comments on Relax and seem like this could be a new location for me.

    Where is this located in Lombard tried doing a google search but nothing in Lombard.

  2. #5196

    Joy spa

    Went to new yang and fang but were closed fairly early on Sunday. Just wanted a firm massage. Then remembered about the new girls at joy. I guess it was a slow day because when I got there Ada offered 4 hands. It was a pretty good good experience but a bit too pricey for me for just L1. Will return for just single. Ada is the shorter cute one but the taller girl definitely has a firmer nicer butt.

  3. #5195
    Quote Originally Posted by Poogee  [View Original Post]
    YMMV on the DFK. Got an open mouth with Lucky and Vivi, but no dice for me. Its sensual enough.

    Vivi pulled the "I'm on my period" after a 10/10 Deep Tissue Massage. Got Lucky to finish the visit. Should have asked for a GGB L2 between these two.
    Kiki does explore with her tongue. Other Kiki or Ewe fans can elaborate on their DFK experiences at Relax. Will be useful to know.

  4. #5194

    Vivi

    Quote Originally Posted by Poogee  [View Original Post]
    YMMV on the DFK. Got an open mouth with Lucky and Vivi, but no dice for me. Its sensual enough.

    Vivi pulled the "I'm on my period" after a 10/10 Deep Tissue Massage. Got Lucky to finish the visit. Should have asked for a GGB L2 between these two.
    Vivi does BBBJ?

  5. #5193
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    Yes, not very prolonged but DFK nonetheless.
    YMMV on the DFK. Got an open mouth with Lucky and Vivi, but no dice for me. Its sensual enough.

    Vivi pulled the "I'm on my period" after a 10/10 Deep Tissue Massage. Got Lucky to finish the visit. Should have asked for a GGB L2 between these two.

  6. #5192
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDork  [View Original Post]
    You do have a cell phone. LOL rocket Dork.
    I mean they'll probably say yes no matter what.

  7. #5191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by Phloverno6  [View Original Post]
    Lineup is Ewa, Kiki, Candy, ViVi, Lucky.
    Vivi is back at relax? If so, I got to go see that ass again!

  8. #5190

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDork  [View Original Post]
    You do have a cell phone. LOL rocket Dork.
    Lineup is Ewa, Kiki, Candy, ViVi, Lucky.

  9. #5189

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyp1412  [View Original Post]
    Is Mocha new? I thought line up was Kiki, Ewa, Rachel, Linda, and Candy came in because Linda was on vacation I think.
    Any intel on Linda? Anyone seen or experience?

  10. #5188

    Call and ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Locolobo37  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Pure lately? Wondering if Emma has made a comeback.
    You do have a cell phone. LOL rocket Dork.

  11. #5187

    Mocha

    Quote Originally Posted by Eman31  [View Original Post]
    I didn't think Rachel was short, that might be Mocha. She told me she was studying to be a nurse. Haven't seen here there in a while.
    Is Mocha new? I thought line up was Kiki, Ewa, Rachel, Linda, and Candy came in because Linda was on vacation I think.

  12. #5186
    Quote Originally Posted by Poogee  [View Original Post]
    Is Rachel short wants to be a nurse. Looks half Latina or Half Mix?
    I didn't think Rachel was short, that might be Mocha. She told me she was studying to be a nurse. Haven't seen here there in a while.

  13. #5185

    Pure

    Anyone been to Pure lately? Wondering if Emma has made a comeback.

  14. #5184
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystan  [View Original Post]
    Yes, L2 and L3 are definitely on the table (at least in my experience) with Rachel.

    Not super exciting or unique but she's pretty and she seems to enjoy herself.

    She's also quite friendly so if you're talkative she'll reciprocate.

    Good luck, stay safe.
    Is Rachel short wants to be a nurse. Looks half Latina or Half Mix?

  15. #5183
    Quote Originally Posted by Poogee  [View Original Post]
    About what age is Kiki? Is she short with a nice round butt?

    DFK? Is this legit?
    Yes, not very prolonged but DFK nonetheless.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape