Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 363 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 5440
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5200

    Got Lucky with Lucky

    Went to Relax this morning. Lucky came up to greet me. Didn't even mess with the massage LOL. Immediately got naked and started on BBJ. This went on for a few minutes, then she slipped on the condom and we did standing mish and regular mish. I wanted to CIM so I told her, she slipped off the rubber and gave a really good deep throat until I blew.

    $2. All in.

  2. #5199

    Joy Spa only L1

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan  [View Original Post]
    Only L1 here?
    I can confirm only L1 place.

    Tried both girls, myself enjoyed more Ada.

    Good luck.

  3. #5198
    Only L1 here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Locolobo37  [View Original Post]
    Went to new yang and fang but were closed fairly early on Sunday. Just wanted a firm massage. Then remembered about the new girls at joy. I guess it was a slow day because when I got there Ada offered 4 hands. It was a pretty good good experience but a bit too pricey for me for just L1. Will return for just single. Ada is the shorter cute one but the taller girl definitely has a firmer nicer butt.

  4. #5197
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    Kiki does explore with her tongue. Other Kiki or Ewe fans can elaborate on their DFK experiences at Relax. Will be useful to know.
    Ewa, yes tonsil hockey.

    Lucky, yes kinda sexy.

    Kiki, she sticks out tongue, more like tip to tip or lets you suck gently. Not tonsil hockey.

  5. #5196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1291

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by JAK52  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of comments on Relax and seem like this could be a new location for me.

    Where is this located in Lombard tried doing a google search but nothing in Lombard.
    Try Glen Ellyn.

  6. #5195

    Relax Locatioin

    I see a lot of comments on Relax and seem like this could be a new location for me.

    Where is this located in Lombard tried doing a google search but nothing in Lombard.

  7. #5194

    Joy spa

    Went to new yang and fang but were closed fairly early on Sunday. Just wanted a firm massage. Then remembered about the new girls at joy. I guess it was a slow day because when I got there Ada offered 4 hands. It was a pretty good good experience but a bit too pricey for me for just L1. Will return for just single. Ada is the shorter cute one but the taller girl definitely has a firmer nicer butt.

  8. #5193
    Quote Originally Posted by Poogee  [View Original Post]
    YMMV on the DFK. Got an open mouth with Lucky and Vivi, but no dice for me. Its sensual enough.

    Vivi pulled the "I'm on my period" after a 10/10 Deep Tissue Massage. Got Lucky to finish the visit. Should have asked for a GGB L2 between these two.
    Kiki does explore with her tongue. Other Kiki or Ewe fans can elaborate on their DFK experiences at Relax. Will be useful to know.

  9. #5192

    Vivi

    Quote Originally Posted by Poogee  [View Original Post]
    YMMV on the DFK. Got an open mouth with Lucky and Vivi, but no dice for me. Its sensual enough.

    Vivi pulled the "I'm on my period" after a 10/10 Deep Tissue Massage. Got Lucky to finish the visit. Should have asked for a GGB L2 between these two.
    Vivi does BBBJ?

  10. #5191
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    Yes, not very prolonged but DFK nonetheless.
    YMMV on the DFK. Got an open mouth with Lucky and Vivi, but no dice for me. Its sensual enough.

    Vivi pulled the "I'm on my period" after a 10/10 Deep Tissue Massage. Got Lucky to finish the visit. Should have asked for a GGB L2 between these two.

  11. #5190
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDork  [View Original Post]
    You do have a cell phone. LOL rocket Dork.
    I mean they'll probably say yes no matter what.

  12. #5189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by Phloverno6  [View Original Post]
    Lineup is Ewa, Kiki, Candy, ViVi, Lucky.
    Vivi is back at relax? If so, I got to go see that ass again!

  13. #5188

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDork  [View Original Post]
    You do have a cell phone. LOL rocket Dork.
    Lineup is Ewa, Kiki, Candy, ViVi, Lucky.

  14. #5187

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyp1412  [View Original Post]
    Is Mocha new? I thought line up was Kiki, Ewa, Rachel, Linda, and Candy came in because Linda was on vacation I think.
    Any intel on Linda? Anyone seen or experience?

  15. #5186

    Call and ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Locolobo37  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Pure lately? Wondering if Emma has made a comeback.
    You do have a cell phone. LOL rocket Dork.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape