Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 18210
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17670

    Sexy Lexi

    I've spoke with her and will handle GK duties for her. That being said, DM me if you are SM and in need of her contact info, she just moved to a new house in the same area. Prior one had issues and have been resolved. She is absolutely a fun date, almost never any issues and excellent communications. New pics!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0942.jpg‎   IMG_0941.jpg‎   IMG_0940.jpg‎  

  2. #17669

    Csb

    Just wanted to say thanks to rich5 again for passing csb number to me. Stars aligned the other day to see her again. This time got to do the hour at motelx with FS, BBBJ, daty, kissing, and her doing some cowgirl riding. It was a nice relaxing afternoon. Got to know her a little more. She is really sweet girl. Rich5 is the one to talk to about digits and if she is seeing new faces. She did make comment of sticking with regulars, so just a heads up.

  3. #17668
    Quote Originally Posted by FunOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Had a great meeting with her on Friday! Incredible lady and really knows how to show a good time. Consistent, clean and very intimate experience.

    Stay safe.

    FO.
    Very nice review and pics! Is she posted anywhere. How do we connect with her.

  4. #17667

    Sophia is really great

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sophia the other day sexy and playful as usual. She greeted me with sexy lingerie and a big hug and DFK! She danced for me nice lap dance and rubbing that nice ass on my face. I had a great time with her. I had some extra time to spend with her, so we snacked on a few things and enjoyed a nice bottle of wine. I really had a great evening. She let me share these pictures with her approval.

    Have fun.

    Ghost Rider.
    Had a great meeting with her on Friday! Incredible lady and really knows how to show a good time. Consistent, clean and very intimate experience.

    Stay safe.

    FO.

  5. #17666
    Quote Originally Posted by DrEsoteric  [View Original Post]
    She was a great date and super sexy but she was also quite the hustler. I saw her four times in a row and every time she asked for a bit more money to pay the light bill. She told me that she had brain cancer and needed to get married or find insurance. I did not get to know her that well, but it always seemed like somebody was trying to keep her down. She had bought a a white Mercedes with her money and the very next day somebody had completely trashed it. Always took her to the Geneva because there's no way I was going to hang out at her place. I can't believe somebody shot her. Actually think about her often.
    Ok my bad, she OD'd in the woods. It's somebody else that I heard about that was actually decapitated. Either way, it's a fucked up area.

  6. #17665

    Sophia

    I saw Sophia the other day sexy and playful as usual. She greeted me with sexy lingerie and a big hug and DFK! She danced for me nice lap dance and rubbing that nice ass on my face. I had a great time with her. I had some extra time to spend with her, so we snacked on a few things and enjoyed a nice bottle of wine. I really had a great evening. She let me share these pictures with her approval.

    Have fun.

    Ghost Rider.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20260607_133139_copy_683x1024.jpg‎   IMG_20260607_133148_copy_1023x932.jpg‎   IMG_20260607_133157_copy_1023x601.jpg‎  

  7. #17664
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    I will NO LONGER be the "gatekeeper".

    For Lexi. I've tried to help her out when she needed funds but her communication has been total shit and I don't have time for this. She asked me to post twice this week, been busy with work. I put up a post for her last night only for her to tell me after the fact that she doesnt have her car at the moment.
    I wish her well but moving on.
    Sorry for your rotten luck-- that's the problem with Gatekeeping, You're doing a solid for these ladies, but at least run your business like a business, don't rely on mongers like us do all the legwork--we can only do so much before it turns into a full time job for us.

  8. #17663
    Quote Originally Posted by ShredHead  [View Original Post]
    Oh my. I never actually met her, but she used to live with my best friend, and I heard about her a lot. She died a few years ago, I think she might have been shot in the head (I'm like 90% sure this is how she went out). My best friend I'm taking about died in March recently too. It's a really rough area, those girls over there go through a lot of shit. I have seen pictures of Strawberry and she was really pretty in the pictures I saw.
    Damn if that's how she went out that's rough. I always carried when I went to that spot she was in always seemed sketch.

  9. #17662
    Quote Originally Posted by ShredHead  [View Original Post]
    Oh my. I never actually met her, but she used to live with my best friend, and I heard about her a lot. She died a few years ago, I think she might have been shot in the head (I'm like 90% sure this is how she went out). My best friend I'm taking about died in March recently too. It's a really rough area, those girls over there go through a lot of shit. I have seen pictures of Strawberry and she was really pretty in the pictures I saw.
    She was a great date and super sexy but she was also quite the hustler. I saw her four times in a row and every time she asked for a bit more money to pay the light bill. She told me that she had brain cancer and needed to get married or find insurance. I did not get to know her that well, but it always seemed like somebody was trying to keep her down. She had bought a a white Mercedes with her money and the very next day somebody had completely trashed it. Always took her to the Geneva because there's no way I was going to hang out at her place. I can't believe somebody shot her. Actually think about her often.

  10. #17661

    Glaze Availability Update

    Quote Originally Posted by ComShep  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I got to see Glaze again this weekend. She was in a good mood and asked me to creampie her not once but twice in the same session. We cuddled and watched a movie she had on. Very sensual and sweet and made her cum with daty before glazing her hole.

    She wanted to let you all know that her availability for May is increasing. She is open for nights Monday through Friday and all day on the weekends.

    PM me for contact info and details if interested, open to SM with good posts. Thanks guys.
    Hey guys, Glaze is now available full time for the summer. She has told me that she is back requiring a pic or video verification before meeting. So if you have her number you can reach out to her to schedule. If you want her number then you can PM me for it, I am her gatekeeper.

    The previous post attached has her pics. She is a sweet, kind bbw woman.

  11. #17660

    Dunkin donuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    LOL, maybe you are better off. She's definitely got my attention. I can't stop thinking about her or seeing her. I had to go back and do her again. Normally I do not return back so quickly. But she was phenomenal on my last visit. I decided to just stick with CD, and she was great! I was hoping to pop doing road head like before. But it didn't happen. Probably too soon. I just saw another girl before her. So I parked, hopped in the back, she did more BBBJ and decided to end it by fucking her beautiful tits. Took her to Duncan Donuts afterwards.

    R5.
    May I get her digits.

  12. #17659
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else remember Strawberry lived in Apopka with the pysho bf. Wondering if anyone knows what happened with her?

    Thank you.
    Oh my. I never actually met her, but she used to live with my best friend, and I heard about her a lot. She died a few years ago, I think she might have been shot in the head (I'm like 90% sure this is how she went out). My best friend I'm taking about died in March recently too. It's a really rough area, those girls over there go through a lot of shit. I have seen pictures of Strawberry and she was really pretty in the pictures I saw.

  13. #17658

    Thick latina from hilly app

    Met a thick latina off hili app. 33 thick great ass. If you like bbw dm me. I just left her place. Will give more details and pics.

  14. #17657
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Sexy Lexi asked me to let you fine gentleman that she's available and looking to make some rent donation. She can come meet you for a CD or come to your incall. Very reasonable donations. I would say she's a small bbw. Great oral skills and nice snug kitty.
    I will NO LONGER be the "gatekeeper".

    For Lexi. I've tried to help her out when she needed funds but her communication has been total shit and I don't have time for this. She asked me to post twice this week, been busy with work. I put up a post for her last night only for her to tell me after the fact that she doesn’t have her car at the moment.
    I wish her well but moving on.

  15. #17656
    Quote Originally Posted by Dw049  [View Original Post]
    First off, not trying to be some sort of gatekeeper. Don't know if I can do it properly but for time being, I'll try. This girl here is just looking for ways to cover some expenses / bills. She's late 30's, almost 40. Regular girl next door type. Doesn't partake in any use of candy. She's on the universal side of town. Logistics / etc are up to you two. She's seeking some SMs. Reach out for her info. SM with good history in this group.
    Your inbox is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape