Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 18672
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17877
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 17

    Came for Eva. Ended Up Understanding Angela.

    Wanted to finally see what all the Eva hype was about after reading so many strong reviews lately, so I stopped by Infinity yesterday hoping to catch some time with her.

    Unfortunately she was already occupied, which honestly seems to be a recurring theme these days.

    Rather than wait around, I ended up seeing Angela instead.

    Angela's not really the type of girl that jumps off the page when you're going off of first impressions. She's not a Leah. She's not an Isabella. But honestly, Angela is one of those girls that probably doesn't get enough credit because guys spend all their time chasing the headliners.

    After an hour with her, I kind of understood her unique appeal.

    She was just fun.

    That's probably the simplest way to put it.

    As for Eva, I missed my chance this trip. Looks like I'll have to stop back and see what all you degenerates have been talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageIsLife  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a chance for a repeat visit with Eva the GFE queen herself at Infinity. After another incredible session with Eva, I finally understand the Eva hype now. It's no surprise how many of you degenerates are addicted to her, myself included. The looks obviously check out. Pretty face, great body, takes very good care of herself, all that stuff is exactly as advertised. The thing that caught me off guard was how comfortable everything felt. She's easy to talk to, easy to relax around, and has this calm, flirty energy that never feels forced. Halfway through the appointment I started realizing I finally understood what everybody was talking about. Plenty of attractive girls offer good service. That's not exactly rare. What seems to separate Eva is that the longer you're around her, the more you want to keep being around her. The whole thing just feels easy. Before you know it, an hour has gone by and you're already thinking about coming back. I walked in understanding why guys find her attractive. I walked out understanding why guys become regulars. Those turned out to be two completely different things.

  2. #17876

    Hot Spinner with BBFS options in Mesa? Almost sounds too good to be true.

    Quote Originally Posted by BustedNut  [View Original Post]
    After reading about Lola at Red 8, I decided to make a visit myself and partake in all the goodness I've read about. As advertised, Lola is a lot of fun and she certainly has that Latina-Asian vibe. I had so much fun I didn't even get to try out a trip to Greece.

    On my way out the door I was introduced to Zoey. Who I immediately recognized as Victoria from Cozy back in Sep / Oct of last year. If I had known it was her and now offering BBFS, I may have seen her instead as her spinner body type is more to my liking. She also offered trips to Greece previously, so I'm going to see her in hopes maybe that's on the table.
    Definitely been on the lookout for a hot spinner that offers BBFS. You don't see that too often here in the desert. Appreciate the intel!

    Adding Zoey at Red 8 to my to-do list.

  3. #17875
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 12

    Cloud Spa Sakura

    Decided to stop by Cloud yesterday. The door opened and this petite little Asian named Sakura greeted me. She led me to the room and had me get undressed. She started off with some light massage. After about 10 minutes she position herself at the head of the table. As she was leaning over massaging my back I reached my hands up and grabbed her ass. She asked me to turn over and asked what I wanted. I told her I wanted the full menu (BBFS). She stepped back took her clothes off and came over and kissed me. She then worked her way down and started sucking my dick positioning her pussy where I could play with it. She started getting wet and she climbed on top, put her pussy on my face and proceeded to suck my dick. I was giving her pussy a good tongue lashing and she said I want you to fuck me. She slid down and we started in reverse cowgirl. Her pussy was so wet and she started on her knees grinding my cock deep inside her. I let her do this for a little bit and then she squatted on it and started pouncing on it. There's just something about that feeling her pussy was so wet I was close to losing it. For the grand finale I bent her over and pounded the shit out of her from behind. When I was close she swung around and started sucking my cock and took all of my load like a champ. She cleaned me up and got me a water and gave me a kiss saying come back baby!

  4. #17874

    Lily is a seasoned spa veteran.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1  [View Original Post]
    I went back for another round with Mia at K-Spa (51 XX Peoria Ave). Mia is one of those girls that's so nice, you got to see her twice. This time she wanted to introduce me to her friend Lily. The second Lily walked in, I immediately recognized her. Anybody who's spent enough time bouncing around the west side has probably run into Lily at some point. She's been around for a while and there's usually a reason certain girls stick around this business as long as they do. After spending another hour with her, I was reminded pretty quickly why.

    The thing about Lily is she's never really seemed confused about what makes her popular. Some girls are selling youth. Some girls are selling looks. Some girls are selling the fantasy. Lily has always leaned hard into being Lily. Confident. Flirty. A little mischievous. Knows exactly what she's doing and doesn't waste much time getting there. One thing I noticed pretty quickly is that Lily doesn't spend much time trying to impress you. That probably sounds strange, but I think it's part of why she's lasted so long. Some providers feel like they're auditioning for your approval for the entire appointment. Lily acts like she's already comfortable in her own skin and assumes you're going to be comfortable too. It changes the vibe almost immediately and makes everything feel a lot more natural..
    Visited K-spa last night to see Lily based on your review. Without going too much into details, Lily was every bit as amazing as you described. When it comes to the spas, I prefer women with more experience, and Lily really scratched that itch for me. I will see Lily again.

  5. #17873

    Lisa at AM Golden

    I saw Lisa at AM Golden on 99th Ave. Lisa is attractive and above average height with surprisingly large breasts for a slender lady. She has a pretty face and was very welcoming. She gave me an excellent massage and worked on some sore spots.

    On the flip she started with 69 and was very responsive. She put on the cover and we finished in cowgirl. She cleaned me up and then gave me a scalp massage. She sent me on my way with a hug and a bottle of water. I plan to see her again.

  6. #17872
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayoigo86  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your review and the recommendation for kelly. After reading back through about a week of reviews, Kelly seems to be getting a lot of attention and when I hear people describe her body I couldn't help make an appointment with her. When I see people talk about other girls on here and describe what they look like. I must say it is extremely disappointing when you go in and see something completely opposite standing in front of you however, kelly looks even better than everyone describes, which is a nice surprise for a change. No wonder why she's the top girl this month. From the minute we got to the room to when I walked out the door I felt like I was her boyfriend. She's very affectionate but also can be a little bit of bad girl as well. When she was sucking my dick I couldn't take it for more than a minute at a time without feeling like I was going to lose my wad. She gets naturally wet, which is nice and She's very snug down there.

    Afterwards, she gave a damn good massage too on my shoulders and head. Will repeat with her as much as I can until she leaves.
    I must agree with you that Kelly is very awesome.

    Her body is really one of the best.

    Her service is also quite exceptional.

    Loved her BBBJ, loved that she could take a good pounding without any complaints. Communication was really easy too, she's easy to chat with.

    I left my session a very happy man. She really seems like she could be a XXX superstar too.

    I will be back.

    Thanks for the rec Mayo!

  7. #17871
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Kelly Cloud Spa the stars aligned today!! She lived up to the hype!!

    Today the stars aligned and I was finally able to book a session with Kelly. I've heard about her from Monger friends in Florida, California and here. Let's just say first impressions she didn't disappoint. She's very pretty with a nice smile. Once we were in the room and she took her clothes off. I had to spin her around a few times to take in the perfection. I will say this, she has the nicest body out of all the providers I've seen in the 15 plus years of doing this. Her breasts are perfect with eraser nipples with a trimmed up little strip down below. Her ass is incredible as well. Looks like this girl is hitting the gym before work. We started out DFK each other and she started stroking my cock. She really didn't need to do that I was already raring to go. She dropped down and started giving me a blowjob. Other mongers have told me she has skills and they weren't lying. She was definitely eager to please. I didn't want to stop her but I knew if she kept at it I wouldn't get to take her around the block 😜I pulled her up and we started kissing again and I sat her on the edge of the table and started licking her sweet pussy. She was definitely enjoying it. The juices were flowing and she was being very vocal letting me know she liked it. Once I found the right spot and started sucking and flicking my tongue on her clit. She lost it. While she was catching her breath I grabbed the condom I brought slipped it on and started standing missionary. This girl knows how to fuck and what she likes. She was very vocal talking dirty with me. Normally it's a big turn off with me but with her it was a turn on. When I was getting closer I had her wrap her arms around my neck and I slid my hands under her thighs and picked her up. The whole time my dick inside her. We got into a good rhythm and she started DFK as I was lifting her up and down on my cock. That's where she really got loud and vocal. The noises she was making and the dirty talk with are bodies slapping sent both of us over the edge. I carried her over to the table and we both laid down catching our breaths and kissing each other. I really can't believe I've never seen her before.

    On the way out I got to meet Sakura as she was coming out of a room. She didn't have any clothes on. I tried to take it all in. She looked short and petite. I did get a look at her shaved pussy. She told me to come see her and that she does BBFS. After what I just experienced with Kelly. I will be coming back for her!! Happy Mongering!!

  8. #17870
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Cloud spa-kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by IronFalcon3  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice little visit with Kelly again this morning and it gets better every time with the sexy woman. There's nothing sexier than when this girl orgasms, but after about her fourth time, she starts telling me her legs are weak, and her toes are numb and shows me the huge puddle underneath her from all of her fluids (those sheets will definitely need to be changed) But then 10 minutes later, she's ready to go again.
    Nice review and very accurate! After trying a couple other spas that were being reviewed heavy on here I tried Kelly at cloud and I must say she is a stunning woman and although you described her well she's even better in person. She looks good in her regular clothes when you first walk in, however those clothes really hide that perfectly shaped body underneath. Not too many women are as passionate as she and it really was a pleasure to be in her company. She's very little down there and smooth. I only lasted five minutes after being inside of her, but she laid there with me until my time was up, massaging me and caressing me the entire time. I will be back, but I forgot to ask her how long she will be here for, so if anyone knows, can you please let me know.

    Kelly.

    Mid 20's.

    Chinese.

    5'3".

    115 lbs.

    Black Wavy hair.

    Very pretty smile with dimples.

    Passionate but somewhat wild.

    I would highly recommend seeing her.

    2 girls working there.

  9. #17869
    Quote Originally Posted by EndToEnd  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Sofia. She is just my type and was thinking of making her my first MP visit. Has anyone had a good experience with her? Does she offer Nuru? Shower? How accurate are the pictures? What spa is she located?

    https://phoenix-bodyrubs.bedpage.com.../13326774.html
    She doesn't look nothing like the ad pics, decent looking girl 5/10 as far as looks go. Works out of a lmp near dt phx. They are pricey for bare minimum service.

  10. #17868

    K-Spa Glendale is a yes for me

    Stop by today to see Mia as I read many reviews on this forum about her. Wow, what a beautiful girl and a sweetheart. Today seem kind of slow and I asked her if she was working alone. She brought Lily in the room who I would describe as a sexy MILF. I decided to enjoy both girls as Mia offered the initial massage and said Lily can join us on the flip. This was fun as Mia gave me an amazing massage with lots of teasing rubbing those soft C size breast on my back with oil. On the flip Lily seem super excited to join in. As she greet me with a nice sloppy DFK as she jerked me off and telling me how much she loved my big cock. Lily started off with a nice BBBJ as Mia continued DFK and nipple licking. Before I knew it the rubber was on and Lily was riding me intensely in CG grinding and pumping my cock. We switch to mish where Mia was pushing my butt to pound Lily harder. I enjoyed watching Lilys face as she must of had an intense orgasm when Mia quickly told her it was my turn. I started with standing k9 with Mia then finished in Mish where she was in GFE mode; DFK and sweet talking tell me how good I felt inside her. Both Girls worked in concert as I focused on one they would ensure I the second one was touching or kissing me. Totally awesome.

  11. #17867

    Four-hands at Lucky Spa

    Decided to treat myself to a four hand massage, I been meaning to see Dream and was lucky to stop by when they were not very busy. Dream escorted me to room number 1, when Abby appeared out of nowhere and said do you want two girls. I smiled and said make me a good deal. I like this combo as both ladies have beautiful faces, spinner bodies with sexy curves and stand about 5'4 ish. I paid the $$ tip up front so we could get started with the fun right away. Both girls provided a full menu of BBBJ, DFK, CFS, 69, K9 and multi-positions with switching of condoms. I was truly satisfied with this service and will return to see each girl individually to focus and enjoy their talents.

  12. #17866
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 62

    Sakura at Cloud Massage

    Rolled through and got matched with Sakura. Saw good things about this place so decided to give it a shot.

    Mid 20's, short but good curves. Real D cups that sit up natural, none of that hard rock plastic look. Long hair, soft features, sweet little smile when she came out. Personality matched the look, gentle and soft spoken but flirty as hell once the door closed.

    Got into the room and she was on me quick. LFK started light, soft kisses, hands on my face, working up to deeper stuff. Teasing was drawn out the way I like it, not rushing to the main event. Ran her hands everywhere, let me get my hands on that ass and those tits, which by the way are even better up close. All real, no doubt about it.

    GFE was the real deal with her. She talks to you, asks what you like, actually responds to it. Climbed into 69 and the view was something else with that ass in my face. BBBJ was wet and unhurried, she's got good technique, switches it up so you don't get used to one pattern. Plenty of eye contact when she'd come up.

    Moved into CFS, started with her on top so I could watch everything bounce. Slow grind then she picked up the pace. Flipped her to mish, hooked her legs up, finished things off with her pulling me down for more LFK while I worked. Stayed engaged the whole way through, soft moans, none of that dead fish routine.

    Quick clean up after, she stuck around, talked for a few minutes.

  13. #17865
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmb41  [View Original Post]
    "Standard tip is 160-180 and Greece is usually 100. How is he driving up prices by paying 250? You retarded?
    I just re-read post and saw where I misread it. Damn my 65 year old eyes, and gummies getting more potent. Apologies to OP.

    GL.

  14. #17864

    Sofia

    Does anyone have any experience with Sofia. She is just my type and was thinking of making her my first MP visit. Has anyone had a good experience with her? Does she offer Nuru? Shower? How accurate are the pictures? What spa is she located?

    https://phoenix-bodyrubs.bedpage.com.../13326774.html

  15. #17863
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    The Joy of Infinity. Another Happy Monger Reporting In.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    The Basics:

    Name: Joy.

    Address: Infinity Spa, 514X W. Peoria Ave #120 (left of Lone Wolf).

    Appearance:

    Height: 5'3".

    Age: Looks late 20's to early 30's. Looks around the same age as Eva, or maybe a few years older than Leah.

    Weight: Around 100-110 pounds.

    Cup Size: MM D's. Fantastically exquisite Golden Globes. Praise to her doctor!

    Menu: Standard Infinity menu options available. Massage, BBBJ, CFS, DFK, CIM, GFE, 69, BLS, TS.

    Extra Menu: None.

    Price: $260 all in ($60 house + $180 tip + $20 extra at the end for going above and beyond).

    Session Length: 1 hour.

    Verdict: Joy is one of those girls who starts making more sense the longer the appointment goes on. Very attractive, easy to be around, and clearly experienced at creating the kind of session that keeps guys coming back. The table shower alone is worth the price of admission, and her overall Sichuan personality stayed spicy and engaging from start to finish. If you're the type who prioritizes service and looks over conversation, Joy is an easy repeat. After meeting her, it's not hard to understand how she's managed to stay popular at a high-volume NYC shop for over a year.

    Overall Evaluation: Looks: 9/10, Service: 9/10, Attitude: 9/10, Table Shower: 10/10.

    TLDR Summary:
    • Joy feels less like a random new arrival and more like a proven veteran from a highly competitive NYC spa.
    • Very attractive girl-next-door look. Soft eyes, natural beauty, elegant vibe, and excellent eye contact. If Dream is a 10, I'd put Joy around a 9 physically.
    • Service is where she really shines. If Dream and Eva are 10's, Joy is comfortably in the same conversation at a 9.
    • Table shower is absolutely worth experiencing. She's got a few unique moves that veterans will appreciate immediately.
    • English is limited, but effort, enthusiasm, and chemistry more than compensate.
    • Strong GFE-style energy once she gets comfortable. The more rapport develops, the more expressive and interactive she becomes.
    • One of those girls who quietly builds repeat clientele rather than relying purely on looks.
    • Apparently spends most of her time at a major NYC agency where girls survive by generating repeat business. She's been there over a year and is reportedly one of their more popular providers. Explains a lot.
    • At a certain point, roster depth becomes a competitive advantage. Infinity appears to have reached that point.
    • The funny thing about Joy is that she doesn't get you in the first five minutes. She gets you in the last five.
    I saw Joy based on your review. She was exactly as you described. Beautiful girl, excellent service. She's definitely the kind of girl that grows on you, and I can see why she built such a following on the east coast. Will absolutely be repeating with Joy. Also got to see Eva, Bella, and Angela as I was leaving. All gorgeous girls. Always love seeing the new talent flow in, this is my favorite time of the month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape