Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 505 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 7561
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7366

    Looking for a good rec from CL

    Hey guys, I'm looking for some good recommendations from CL. Whether it just be a great massage, extras, etc. Its just difficult to know who on CL is real and who isn't since half the ads look like AI these days. If you guys have any good recs from CL posters please let me know. Feel free to DM.

  2. #7365

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? I reached out to her but wanted to see if anyone has any intel. Might be TGTBT.
    Who is this because I live in the area.

  3. #7364
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? I reached out to her but wanted to see if anyone has any intel. Might be TGTBT.
    Would help if I put the link.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...939787288.html

  4. #7363

    180 for L1?

    Fellas, for a buck eighty, you get a great TS, an even better 45 minute massage, and light GF / FS up in Lake County! I don't care how pretty this girl is, anything more than 120 for a full hour rub and a five minute tug is simply ridiculous! Plus, there are endless numbers of local AMPs all over Gotham that offer REAL GFE service for two uncle bens and two Jacksons, so why spend a buck eighty on this gal?

    Just my. 02, nothing more.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloG  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her digits? Not seeing her post anymore.

  5. #7362

    St. Cloud Masseuse

    Has anyone seen her before? I reached out to her but wanted to see if anyone has any intel. Might be TGTBT.

  6. #7361
    She's on MF.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49495/

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloG  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her digits? Not seeing her post anymore.

  7. #7360
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 52

    Elly

    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus007  [View Original Post]
    Saw Elly a few days ago.

    Cute girl and it is her in the pics though she might have gained a few pounds. She gave a relaxing massage. Language barrier can make talking to her difficult so I gave up after a while. She gave a standard L1 finish but clothes stay on. Would repeat because of price and location though.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...938696525.html
    Anyone have her digits? Not seeing her post anymore.

  8. #7359
    Quote Originally Posted by Landman1978  [View Original Post]
    I saw occasional posts from her pop up on Craigslist and a few other sites.

    Pics are legit.

    Girl is down. That's all I can say guys. She wants to keep a real low profile no reviews.
    Is there a link.

  9. #7358

    Elly

    Saw Elly a few days ago.

    Cute girl and it is her in the pics though she might have gained a few pounds. She gave a relaxing massage. Language barrier can make talking to her difficult so I gave up after a while. She gave a standard L1 finish but clothes stay on. Would repeat because of price and location though.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...938696525.html

  10. #7357

    Quench

    I saw occasional posts from her pop up on Craigslist and a few other sites.

    Pics are legit.

    Girl is down. That's all I can say guys. She wants to keep a real low profile no reviews.

  11. #7356

    Tits

    Quote Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...937230995.html

    Went and saw her for manscaping and a massage $150 total very nice job with the manscaping. Awesome massage. On the flip, very nice and relaxing L1. She does her work out her apartment. She's a little thick but I like that. I have a feeling there might be more after more visits. I will be repeating as I thought she was a cool chick and it was a great massage.
    Did she pop out those nice tits and does she allow roaming?

  12. #7355

    Selma

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...937230995.html

    Went and saw her for manscaping and a massage $150 total very nice job with the manscaping. Awesome massage. On the flip, very nice and relaxing L1. She does her work out her apartment. She's a little thick but I like that. I have a feeling there might be more after more visits. I will be repeating as I thought she was a cool chick and it was a great massage.

  13. #7354
    Hey brother, Mia is Jesmina the once who has the certificates on the wall. She is the one who controls the texts from CL. When I got there she ask if I had text I said yes and she said it was Mia. Mia was busy with someone so she asked me if I wanted to wait or go with her. Since I didn't want to wait so I went with her, my bad for taking your slot. I aske her name in the room and she said Gaby. When I was walking out I saw Mia or Jesmina since not many people can pronounce it right she goes by Mia. Not even a water was given as a consolation gift, LOL. I won't go back. Also Gaby's background is cosmetology so facials and skin is her thing, the massage Sucked. I don't even want to call it a massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    I just missed you Latin! I had an appointment set up for 4 pm today, it was a make-up appointment from this past Sunday when I got ghosted by "Gaby". In her response to me she said 1 pm would work for her, she sent me the address and when I got there I texted to ask if it was at "an optometrist office" cause that was the address she sent me. Never responded, I called her and she never picked up. Waited 15 minutes and then I skedaddled. Today she gave me the "correct" address, but just the building #, no suite number. I texted when I got there and called and never got a response. Left her a voice mail letting her know if she treats all her clients like this, she ain't going to have many left.

    Looks like maybe it was a good idea she did ghost me by the sound of your visit. By the way, when I asked her name, she said it was "Mia".

  14. #7353
    No worries, that's what I love about this board. Lots of good input so we can spend where it is appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zibiter  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys I cancelled and scheduled with Liss instead.

  15. #7352

    Gaby

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    I just missed you Latin! I had an appointment set up for 4 pm today, it was a make-up appointment from this past Sunday when I got ghosted by "Gaby". In her response to me she said 1 pm would work for her, she sent me the address and when I got there I texted to ask if it was at "an optometrist office" cause that was the address she sent me. Never responded, I called her and she never picked up. Waited 15 minutes and then I skedaddled. Today she gave me the "correct" address, but just the building #, no suite number. I texted when I got there and called and never got a response. Left her a voice mail letting her know if she treats all her clientd like this, she ain't going to have many left.

    Looks like maybe it was a good idea she did ghost me by the sound of ypur visit. By the way, when I asked her name, she said it was "Mia".
    Thanks guys I cancelled and scheduled with Liss instead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape