Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43820
    Quote Originally Posted by CornSubstitute  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reviews.
    Reported.

    Haha. Need 10 characters. Reported.

  2. #43819

    Mia encore at BB

    Went with plan B and scheduled with Mia x2 making sure I'm not on her waitlist. She opened the door with her cute smile along with a hug. Noticed all the door was closed and ended in the last room with a shower inside. Mia had been reviewed, not going into too much. It was different this time, bit more frisky and really get into the session. We did things that she didn't do the first time. Her cg swatted was one of the best, she'll tease you with her movements and suddenly stop and flat out stop with me deep inside. Had to take control and switch to flat mish, I lost it here. Extra is YMMV, she's into good hygiene guys, allow FIV no FOA and PsP with her on top. I asked and permission was granted to be polite. Good time. Afterward, we were chatting and Honey and Luna came in to say hello, Honey looked pretty good, little chubby but not fat with a nice looking booty.

    Mia told me her friend is visiting this week and she showed me her pictures, OMG I asked if it real and she said yes and for a short stay. Hoping it true so I can reserve a spot.

  3. #43818
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    BB Spa Sweet Sweet Honey

    Thanks for the reviews. I wanted to try out Honey and she is just as advertised. Half Japanese half Chinese. Small but big natural C cups. Perfect squeeze and nipples to suck on. When I walked in she was pretty much popping out of her shirt! She greeted me with a sweet friendly smile. I went in for a hug and for a DFK. She was extremely receptive. She's a passionate kisser. I had to pull myself off her so we could continue the session. Cute face with a cute and sweet voice to match. I stripped down after laying down the house fee and tip. She came back into the room and started stripping her down.

    I sat her down and planted my face between her thighs and tasted her sweet shaved honey. I'm her soft moans and dirty talk had me hard before she even touched me. I laid down for 69. Her sloppy DT had me in ecstacy. I forgot to eat her out in this position because it felt so good. I tried my luck with a FIA. She did not even flinch. I went knuckle deep and she just laughed and moaned. "Do you want to try?" "Fuck yeah!" I hopped up and she said it's extra and I can go bare. Worth it!

    I bent her over doggy and slowly entered. She took it like a champ. I wanted to go slow but went full speed. Her ass felt so tight around me. I hadn't lasted more than 5 minutes. I finished with her laid flat on the table with my dick deep inside her ass. I unloaded every last drop in her as she moaned her "Fuck me's. Cum in my ass!" Holy hell she is one hell of a provider. She left to clean up and I lay there waiting anxiously. I expected her to come back fully clothed but she walked into the room and stripped right back down. She asked if I wanted oil. I said yes. She did one better and started doing nuru. Her soft tits felt amazing sliding up and down my back. She teased my ass with her nipples and giggled the whole time. I turned over again and started making out again. I wanted to try for round two and asked for another round with a little extra tip. She laid down with her legs spread out beckoning for me. I went in raw again and she let out a gasp as I fully penetrated. Slow at first but picked up the pace as she played with my nipples. I returned the favor and sucked on hers. Still penetrated in her pussy. I reached under and fingered her ass. She loved that. Second round took a bit longer but unloaded a second shot in her. She smiled and told me to come again.

    She laughed and chit chatted for a bit before I left. If she didn't work so far I'd be here at least once week for her assignment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie067  [View Original Post]
    I'll reinforce all the positive things said about Honey at BB so far. She's got one hell of a body, killer service, and can give you the complete tour of Greece while doing it au naturale. She's definitely one of the special women out there. Worthy of a visit for sure (especially if you have some disposable income this month).

  4. #43817
    What does Charlie look like? Age?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco  [View Original Post]
    Late post. Sorry. Visited Bamboo wood the other morning 09:30 couldn't have Andy or Anna busy already. Asked for Charlie. Great massage, good tease took her time to drain me. Haven't finished that hard in a while. Thought I would keep going. Charlie asked if I wanted her to continue the HJ. Talk about drained.

    Bamboo wood never disappoints.

  5. #43816

    Suki (Swan Spa)

    Not sure if I should put this in the Anaheim forums but figured OC captures it all.

    Swan Spa off Katella as others have described is in a small hidden plaza where I think it's the only active business. So discretion is limited as it's easy to say if you're parked there, you're pretty much there for Swan.

    Around 12 noon the parking lot was fairly empty except for 1 or 2 other cars.

    Walked in and got Suki, Monica was there but busy at the time.

    Looks wise I'd put Suki at mid to late 30's, body was a little thicker than your usual girls (think Du Calme) but not fat by any means. Face: 6 / Body: 6. 5 compared to Miu Miu. MM Cs were decently done and felt nice. Saw Monica on the way out, she's very milfy but I'd put her above Suki by a notch. Might have to try Monica soon.

    No massage, straight into tease and touching. BBBJ was decent, she used one hand to stroke while sucking and the other tickling my balls and taint. Cover on, acg, rcg, then sitting mish which wasn't too comfortable, doggy, then finished in mish. She kept the strokes shallow to lessen the noise at first but after awhile gave no fucks and let my balls slap while she moaned. Popped, towel clean, water, then out.

    50 for the half, $60 for Suki.

    If this place is owned by Du C and Garden please rotate some of your better talents. The west side is starving for better talent!!

  6. #43815

    Bw

    Late post. Sorry. Visited Bamboo wood the other morning 09:30 couldn't have Andy or Anna busy already. Asked for Charlie. Great massage, good tease took her time to drain me. Haven't finished that hard in a while. Thought I would keep going. Charlie asked if I wanted her to continue the HJ. Talk about drained.

    Bamboo wood never disappoints.

  7. #43814
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by G&G over multiple days:

    Tiffany or Skyla: I popped in. Cute spinner girl. Looks like meggg. L (Instagram). Cute face, fake Cs, has a mole on her right shoulder on the back. Some of you say Skyla. She said her name was Skyla, but Lana says her name is Tiffany so I honestly have no clue. LFK into DFK. Pussy not that tight, but she has a solid spinner body (could be skinnier tbh) and youthful look that makes her worth seeing IMO. Massaged me all over once done. No english at all.

    Lana: She's the opposite of what I like. She's natural, has tattoos, and is taller. I like fake tit spinners with no tattoos. But she had a better pussy and more organic attitude than Tiffany and Skyla because she is so damn personable. She's older than me I think but I had more fun with her and her pussy felt much nicer than Tiffany / Skyla.

    I asked for Skyla both times but they have her locked up in a room for hours or something. Lana said one of you book for 3 hours?

    Still on the look out for any young, fake tit spinners with nympho attitude. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know.
    Stopped by G&G today. Lana answered the door. Didn't recognize me this time. Saw a girl I saw before, forgot her name. Then I remembered I wrote the review above. Again, not sure if it's Tiffany or Skyla (I think it's "Tiffany") but she said her name this time is "Nini". All of this is still true basically for Tiffany from above.

    Tiffany, Cute spinner girl. Looks like meggg. L (Instagram). Cute face, fake Cs, has a mole on her right shoulder on the back. Likes to LFK DFK. Pussy not that tight but most of you will still like. I recommend but I won't repeat with her since I've fucked her twice now.

    I did not see Miu Miu today, guessing one of you guys had her for an hour or something. Lana was NOT wearing her black dress today. It was a short green one.

  8. #43813
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304

    Round 2 with Wendy at Palm

    Was even better than round 1. Pretty funny, if you read my review about her, she asked me who is Mila. I said why do you ask? She said 3 different men have mentioned her name in the past 2 days. LOL.

  9. #43812
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    Honey is just too sweet.

    I'll reinforce all the positive things said about Honey at BB so far. She's got one hell of a body, killer service, and can give you the complete tour of Greece while doing it au naturale. She's definitely one of the special women out there. Worthy of a visit for sure (especially if you have some disposable income this month).

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob91  [View Original Post]
    Off the bat, I am a sucker for Japanese girls so I went to see Honey after reading some reports. I had 1 hour with her and her massage is actually really good. Dives deep to get any knots you might have. I cracked half my back easily afterwards thanks to her massage so A+ there. She gives great BBBJ and occasionally gives eye contact while doing so. Previous descriptions of her inward nipple are correct but they are still a fun bag to grab onto. She was on top. I was on top. Doggy. Finished with a HJ+BJ with 5 minutes over the time limit. A really sweet cute girl and would repeat if I could.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiro  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir. The same sexy Japanese / Chinese mix from Right Spa that worked in the fall of 2024. When I saw her back then, our session was wild. Yomiko the other Honey / paris was involved for a short while and they did a duo BBBJ on me, and then when it was just Hawaiian Honey and me, we fucked so hard we had an accidental BBFS, the condom ripped, she gave me MSOG, and we ended up doing the second round with intentionally BBFS. I Gave her Two creampies within the hour. I'll never forgotten how awesome that was, so when I found out Honey from Hawaii was back in town, I had to make sure I'd pay her a visit.

    So this weekend I met her at BB, and this time it was just as good. She looks a little thinner than I remember. Still thick in the right areas tho. Great personality, very friendly, easy to talk to, and she's got some solid English skills. She's about 5'2", probably around 115 lbs, with nice big tits and a big round ass. Face is cute, long brown hair with bangs, pretty eyes with long lashes, and sexy full lips. Tits are soft D cups. No scars, and I don't recall seeing any tattoos.

    Service-wise, she was fantastic: we did the mutual shower, some preview BBBJ, more BBBJ in the room with good attempts at DT. She offered BBFS, but I passed this time, but I opted for her amazing Greek option. When we suited up, she lubed her ass and asked if I wanted to ram her little asshole right away. I told her, "Let me fuck your pretty pussy first, then we'll slip it in your ass" Her pussy felt nice and tight. She said she'd hit a few Os and scratched my shoulders and back while at it. I put her in doggy, and when we switched to prone bone, that's when I dipped my dick in her ass and she loved it. Kept backing it up and seemed to enjoy the deeper I went. I wanted to switch back to her pussy, but a rubber switch was required. She cleaned my cock with a few wipes and suited me up again. Fucked her in standing missionary for a while, then dipped back into her ass. She's a total sex freak and loved having her holes filled. Another condom change, and I fucked her pussy in regular mish until I finally emptied everything I had into the bag. She wiped me up, sucked me off some more, and we took another shower to clean up. Afterwards, we shared some nice grilled quail she ordered from a Chinese restaurant. We Chatted for a bit until one of you guys came in for your turn.

    The total was standard for the hour, and I threw in a little extra for the back door access. But YMMV, so donation might be different for everyone, I would just ask her upfront.

    I'm happy I got to see her this time, and I'd like to visit her again while she's still in town. Said that she might be there until the end of the month.

  10. #43811

    Kiki at Lake Forest Luxury Scalp

    Stopped through and got matched with Kiki. Didn't know her but figured I'd give it a shot.

    Early 30's, really short, like had to look down to make eye contact short. Average build but stacked up top, solid D cups, natural movement to them. Long dark brown hair, kept it simple, no crazy dye job. Friendly off the rip, easy energy.

    Started with a massage and she actually put in work. Not the best bodywork I've had but way better than the usual oil glide some try to pass off. Got the shoulders loose, worked the lower back, decent pressure. Teasing crept in slow, hands wandering, brushing the sides, reaching under.

    Flipped me over and the GFE turned on. LFK right away, soft kisses on the neck working up to the mouth, hands on my chest. Climbed up into a 69, those D's hanging right in my face while she went down on me. BBBJ was wet, plenty of suction, she switched between deep work and using her hand. After the 69 she came back up, more LFK, more teasing, then went back down to finish me with the BBBJ. Stayed on it til the end, no flinching, handled it like a pro.

    Quick clean up after, she hung around for a few minutes before I headed out. YMMV.

  11. #43810
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 84

    Gloria at Garden Spa

    Gloria is about 5'1" tall. She looks to be around 20-25 years old. She has long jet-black hair.

    Fair complexion, some DSL's. She has some nice natural 34 C cup titties, and a clean-shaved.

    Kitty.

    I got there and was greeted by the lovely Gloria, She gives me a little kiss and leads me to one of the rooms in the back. I give her the HF and my tip. She grabs my cock and tells me "One.

    Minute honey". She leaves and promptly returns with her supplies.

    She asks me to sit and take off my clothes. She undresses and straddles me.

    LFK, DFK. She grabs my hands and starts running them on her breasts, her back and thighs.

    She kisses me on my neck, and earlobes. I pinch her nipples, and I could feel goosebumps pop.

    Up on her arms. She moans a little and starts to kiss my nipples. She is on her knees and is.

    Stroking my dick. She makes good eye contact, and is teasing me by licking the tip, and sucking the head of my dick. She plays with my balls. I am already rock hard at this point and want her to swallow my cock already. LOL. She takes her time and gives me a mind blowing BBBJ.

    She spits on my dick and attempts to swallow me whole. I grab the back of her head and hold.

    Her down till her eyes water. God damn. I bring her back up and kiss her. We switch positions, I start squeezing her tits and sucking on her nipples. I work my way down, I spread her legs, and get a look at her bald kitty. She lets me FOV, and FIV before I begin DATY and DATO. Her pussy gets wet and slippery. She is saying something I cannot quite understand, but she spasms and squeezes my head with her thighs. She orgasmed. (That's.

    What she was telling me. LOL.) 1.

    She looks at me, and asks me "are you ready? Here we go. She gets the rubber hat, gloves.

    Me up, and straddles me again CG. I let her fuck me. I ask her to get on all fours for some.

    DOGGY. She lets me pound her for a while. We try Standing MISH, and regular MISH, where.

    We DFK some more. I want to cum in her mouth. I have her on her back with her head hanging.

    On the edge of the table. She takes off the hat, and I start face fucking her till I blast my load in.

    Her mouth. She licks her lips and cleans me up. Highly recommended.

    Damage: .5 HF $.5 dono.

  12. #43809
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 114

    Yes, Hawaiian Honey from Right is at BB

    Quote Originally Posted by DiceTomato1  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the Honey from right Spa a couple years ago. Hawaii girl, The one that had bb on the menu?
    Yes sir. The same sexy Japanese / Chinese mix from Right Spa that worked in the fall of 2024. When I saw her back then, our session was wild. Yomiko the other Honey / paris was involved for a short while and they did a duo BBBJ on me, and then when it was just Hawaiian Honey and me, we fucked so hard we had an accidental BBFS, the condom ripped, she gave me MSOG, and we ended up doing the second round with intentionally BBFS. I Gave her Two creampies within the hour. I'll never forgotten how awesome that was, so when I found out Honey from Hawaii was back in town, I had to make sure I'd pay her a visit.

    So this weekend I met her at BB, and this time it was just as good. She looks a little thinner than I remember. Still thick in the right areas tho. Great personality, very friendly, easy to talk to, and she's got some solid English skills. She's about 5'2", probably around 115 lbs, with nice big tits and a big round ass. Face is cute, long brown hair with bangs, pretty eyes with long lashes, and sexy full lips. Tits are soft D cups. No scars, and I don't recall seeing any tattoos.

    Service-wise, she was fantastic: we did the mutual shower, some preview BBBJ, more BBBJ in the room with good attempts at DT. She offered BBFS, but I passed this time, but I opted for her amazing Greek option. When we suited up, she lubed her ass and asked if I wanted to ram her little asshole right away. I told her, "Let me fuck your pretty pussy first, then we'll slip it in your ass" Her pussy felt nice and tight. She said she'd hit a few Os and scratched my shoulders and back while at it. I put her in doggy, and when we switched to prone bone, that's when I dipped my dick in her ass and she loved it. Kept backing it up and seemed to enjoy the deeper I went. I wanted to switch back to her pussy, but a rubber switch was required. She cleaned my cock with a few wipes and suited me up again. Fucked her in standing missionary for a while, then dipped back into her ass. She's a total sex freak and loved having her holes filled. Another condom change, and I fucked her pussy in regular mish until I finally emptied everything I had into the bag. She wiped me up, sucked me off some more, and we took another shower to clean up. Afterwards, we shared some nice grilled quail she ordered from a Chinese restaurant. We Chatted for a bit until one of you guys came in for your turn.

    The total was standard for the hour, and I threw in a little extra for the back door access. But YMMV, so donation might be different for everyone, I would just ask her upfront.

    I'm happy I got to see her this time, and I'd like to visit her again while she's still in town. Said that she might be there until the end of the month.

  13. #43808

    Great Idea!

    Thank you A2. I appreciate the effort in weeding out these charlatans.

    DB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Starting today only Senior Members with over 50 posts may post in this forum. Anybody not meeting that criterion will be banned. We are doing this due to the un fucking believable number of shills and fake accounts that are being used to post bullshit reports.

    To the guys who qualify, I need your help, sometimes we miss people who break this rule (we look at a lot of fucking posts in a day) if we miss one please report it. When you report it please quote it and say "Reported" so 600 of you guys don't report the same post.

    I hate shills as much as you do but AI is cheap and these fucking pimps running these places don't care who's business they fuck up if it makes them a dollar more.

    To everybody else I made another thread for people who don't quality for this one. Post there if you want, most guys who have been around for awhile can spot a fake post and if yours are not they will see it.

    This post will lead this thread for a few months.

    A2

  14. #43807
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 57

    Du Calme

    Headed to Du Calme today and saw a girl named Cherry. She was a Chinese a girl with some nice natural C cups. She greeted me at the door and pulled me back to the room. Paid the house fee and the tip which cost me $200.

    I got undressed and laid down on the bed today face down waiting for Cherry to come back. A few minutes passed by and Cherry returned and got started with a massage. Her massage was good today. Quick little light touch massage with the perfect amount of teasing to get me worked up and ready for the flip.

    On the flip Cherry stripped down and gave me a little tease. Sat up and we started some LFK before I had her drop to her knees for a BBBJ. Her BBBJ was amazing. Got a hold of her head and started fucking her mouth. She took it like a champ and didn't try to slow me down or pull away.

    I was ready for the cover now and she slid it on and climbed up onto the bed for standing doggy. Came up behind her and eased into before picking up the tempo and going to town. She got a little vocal but not too loud. After doggy she flipped over and we went into standing missionary. Again this felt good and I was impressed. She was a little more vocal here and she played with her tits and pussy while I fucked her. After missionary I asked for cowgirl. Highlight of the session right here. She rode me really well and I ended up finishing in the cover.

    Cherry was a good time today. Glad I got to see her. I'd recommend her for sure.

  15. #43806
    Quote Originally Posted by MmcGreggor  [View Original Post]
    Reading many of these reports are wild. People be making out and going at it like their only long lost lover. I am sure everyone has different risk tolerances, but man if you're not within a decade or 2 of kicking the bucket, protect yourself please.
    I totally agree with you. Last year I hit up a spot near Stanton and she started kissing me. I was ok with a peck, but then she wanted to put her tongue in my mouth. It took me by surprise at first so I didn't stop her. But when she tried again I avoided it. Once I left I stopped at CVS and got some mouth wash.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape