Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for all Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 570
-
06-06-26 19:05 #15Regular Member

Posts: 2Same girls just different place?
Originally Posted by Applepie067
[View Original Post]
It wouldn't be surprising, though, if the girls all came from the same shops where he had the most fun and reviewed the most from. The discounted house fee is a nice touch, but I'm not sure if the service would change from a frequent visit to someone like me who is just going for the 1st time?
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 17:26 #14Regular Member

Posts: 2Same Girl
I can tell you that Anna and Fendi are the same girl. I was Bait and Switched last week there as I had an appointment with Susan. I came in and told the girl I had appointment with Susan and she replied she was Susan. At the end, I find out she's Cici. I texted owner / booker to explain my disappointment. I texted her yesterday and she set me up with Anna (Fendi). Don't see the Eurasion description. She was good, but I've had better at BB.
Originally Posted by SeanMendez345
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 16:39 #13Senior Member

Posts: 28Mia's lovely flaps.
Late last night I had a quick little session with Mia. Very Similar experience. That small body is fun fuck doll status. And those meat curtains looked so good hugging my cock. It was a fun way to end my Friday evening.
Originally Posted by Chiro
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 15:17 #12Regular Member

Posts: 9+1
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
06-06-26 14:56 #11Senior Member

Posts: 30Kiki at Sweet Castle
I got there early this Saturday morning and was greeted by a beautiful girl named Kiki: 5'2", 100 lbs, in her mid 20's. Fair skin, big gorgeous eyes, sexy smile, long black hair, and a nice looking pair of natural C-cups.
I had a 60 min session. Castle 70, Kiki 160. We did a Table shower tease, body slide and preview BBBJ with some lite rimming, good sample of the fun that was about to cum. Back In the room, she gave me a nice, sensual full-body massage. Her hands are soft, and she applied good pressure to my lower back, lots of teasing on my inner thighs, waking up my not so little destroyer.
On the flip side, she wasted no time. Had those beautiful big C-sized tits on my face so I could suck on them perfect nips. She worked her soft lips on my neck, then down to my cock and balls. Her full BBBJ routine was extremely enthusiastic. She got real sloppy and droopy with her tongue all over my cock gently licking the edges, base and all around the head. I had to give her some tongue love back. I asked her to hop on my face for a 69, and her perfectly clean-shaved pussy looked, smelled, and tasted fresh. Playing with her clit was good way to secure that she would be ready for my cock, and within seconds I had her grinding on my face.
I nearly blew my load in her mouth, but we managed to slow down fast enough to put the cover on. She hopped on top for ACG, Tits bouncing, and her pussy was tight, gripping me nicely. We had lots of fun switching up positions. She's light, so tossing her around was enjoyable. We ended up back on the bed for K9: balls-deep and we were both throbbing, and she is very vocal and demanded that we kept the pace so she could finish. She clenched hard, and I couldn't hold on any longer, I emptied my load deep in her pussy filling up the bag.
Clean-up was sexy, with lots of kissing and hugging in the shower room. Kiki pulled all the moves to have me wanting a repeat session. I have a few things to get to this weekend, but might go back for seconds before the start of next week.
-
06-06-26 10:36 #10Asshole

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
There are enough assholes on this forum already, I don't need any new ones.
A2
-
06-06-26 10:33 #9Asshole

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
06-06-26 10:30 #8Asshole

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
06-06-26 10:27 #7Asshole

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-06-26 10:02 #6Shill account but great erotic fiction if you like that stuff

Posts: 25Limited funds tough choice
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
Hello, I have only a limited amount of fun money for the AMP visit, which would you recommend between Miumiu and Lana at GG? Seems like you have a great input on who is superior. TIA for the tip.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 06:32 #5Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 3Exotic Asian at Wish Spa in Fullerton Helen
Helen is extremely pretty, has stylish black hair with some lime colored streaks in it. Some of the juiciest full size lips I have ever seen on a Chinese lady. She appears to be about 25 years old and is about 5 foot 3 inches tall. She was wearing a white silk dress that had her sexy C cup boobs pouring out the top, very sexy lady with a sparkle in her eye. She wraps her arms around my neck and gives me a LFK. I was rock hard in no time she knelt down and started an enthusiastic BBBJ with some ball licking as well. Very nice rhythm with some slurping sounds that added to the excitement. I asked her to go a little bit deeper and she certainly did and I could feel the back of her tonsils. I had to slow her down to avoid CIM to soon and asked her to come and sit on my face. Bald pussy was small and already wet. Softly licked her while she kept saying "so good baby". After her orgasm I told her I wanted to be inside her.
She reaches over to grab the cover and I slide in missionary. DFK in mish while holding onto her shoulders so that I could go deeper. We stayed in this position for quite some time because I was really enjoying all of the kissing because she is so gorgeous and an excellent kisser. Ultimately went to doggy style and she has great kegel control. She was really squeezing hard which felt absolutely amazing and after about 5 minutes of slow stroking her I filled up the cover. She left to get a hot towel and came back in and cleaned me up and gave me a good 15 minutes of massage which was about how much time we had left.
She is not only beautiful, but provides great service and is very passionate. I definitely recommend seeing her.
-
06-05-26 22:52 #4Regular Member

Posts: 12Reminds me of Nana
Nice report! This reminds me of Nana my atf. I might pay her a visit.
Originally Posted by SmilingBoy2022
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 18:49 #3Shill for OA spa

Posts: 41Filipina / Chinese Mona at OA Spa
Mona was my pleasure girl today. She is an amazing mix of Filipina and Chinese. The second I laid eyes on her, I had to have her. Very pretty face. Smooth curvy body with firm natural C cup knockers and a nice round booty. Her pussy is trimmed.
We started with a soothing sensual massage. Mona was very sexual with her soft hands slowly rubbing my back while sitting her bare pussy on my ass. She then lowered her body down pressing her tits on my back and proceeded to kiss my ear. She then kissed down my back. I could feel her firm nipples gliding around. When she reached my ass, Mona tickled my taint and then raised my hips to rim my ass.
She then turned me over and she gave us a little mouthwash to freshen up. Mona laid herself on top of me and we passionately kissed. My cock was getting hard while I was caressing her sexy body. My cock was slowly snaking its way up between us. She sat up and started slipping her pussy back and forth on my cock. I'm on the longer side so unfortunately there was no chance of accidentally popping inside her.
Mona then kneeled between my legs and grabbed my cock with both hands. She started sucking on the head while gently stroking the shaft. Mona can suck cock with the best of them. Without hesitation, she slowly turned herself around for 69. She planted her pussy on my mouth and I thoroughly enjoyed her pussy.
Next the condom went on and I got her up on all fours across the table for standing doggy. I slowly slipped my cock inside her deep. She arched her back and put her hand on my thigh as I slid deeper inside. I grabbed her hips and started stroking. Her pussy felt amazing, nice and snug.
To finish, I laid her down and mounted her missionary. I started pounding her into the table with hard thrusting. She was really getting into it. Then she wrapped her arms around my back holding me tight and started breathing heavy. I felt her pussy squeeze around my cock, then she released an intense orgasm. I couldn't hold back and blew my nut.
Mona cleaned us up and helped me dress. She walked me out and I thanked the MMS. Hugs all around and I left with a cool bottle of water. Definitely put Mona at the top of your to-do list. Don't miss out.
-
06-05-26 13:01 #2Regular Member

Posts: 14Wendy is back at Palm in SA
I heard Wendy is back so I made an appointment with her. When I arrived I was greeted by one hot Latina girl with a big smile. I said I was here to see Wendy and was taken to the room to Get Comfortable. Moments later Wendy comes in and she is looking just perfect. Beautiful face long dark hair, massive D cup tits that might be close to DD (enhanced but I don't care) Petite body with nice shapely legs and ass. Great fun personality. I asked to start with a firm massage and that is just what I got. Wendy used her hands, elbows and forearms. Felt great. Turned me over and started with some kissing while teasing my cock to full strength. I whispered 69 in her ear and she floated around and put her sweet pussy on my mouth. Licked her for about 10 minutes while she sucked me. Then she spun back around and kneeled between my legs continuing the blowjob including slapping my cock on her tongue with sexy eye contact the entire time. That was so awesome. Next she put on the condom and mounted me Cowgirl. She can ride like a pro. Rolling her hips and grinding. She almost made me bust. I stopped her and laid her down and sucked on those nice big D cups before mounting her in Missionary then standing Missionary. She said make me cum in doggy with your big cock baby. No problem, we switched to standing doggy where I stroked her until she came. She loves watching herself cum in the mirror. I had her finish me with her amazing blowjob skills. Wendy's blowjob was so good I couldn't hold back very long and I busted hard. She took the load in her mouth and kept sucking until I was completely drained. She cleaned us up and I was greeted by the Latina as we came out of the room. I thanked her for the great time I had. Wendy is for sure a must see girl. Simply amazing talent. I highly recommend making an appointment. Guys are going to be lined up out the door for her.
-
06-04-26 20:19 #1Regular Member

Posts: 1Massage Parlor Reports for all Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
Apparently (based on my experience today at least) but I'm definitely not a seasoned monger.
Originally Posted by Noob91
[View Original Post]
Background:
Today I went to Four Seasons LF, and was immediately greeted and taken to my room (it was empty the whole time I was there). Just like last time, my provider wanted to take care of business right away so I told her I wanted a 1 hour session and handed over my donation (. 7 $ HF+$. 6=$ 3 total) and was told $$ (7 total) was min for FS 1 hour session.
I couldn't understand the provider's name, but she was a FOB spinner with enhancements and dark brown hair, natural pubes, L / A / S (7/7/6). Provider would not budge on the additional. 4 $. As a last ditch effort I pulled out my last. 2 $ (5 total now) because I enjoy the build up and hate feeling rushed in a 30 minute session however she would still not budge on the additional. 2 $ which I honestly didn't have on me or I would have forked it over at this point. For $$. 5 she gave me the options of either 30 minute FS or 1 hour session with "everything else" but no PIV.
Was tempted to leave at this point, but because I was already there and committed I decided to stay and see if I could get lucky during the 1 hour session. Unfortunately that did not happen today, so I ended up getting a 1 hour session which included a rough topless FBSM and fully nude BBBJTCIM (1 pop), BLS, DT, FOV for $$. 5. Hindsight is 20/20, but I probably should have just left or taken the 30 minute FS offer because $$. 5 for essentially a BBBJ was a bit of a rip IMHO and I left disappointed. LOL the cherry on top was at the end of the session when she typed into her phone "there are other places you can go for better massages, we really are only good for FS here. Come back soon baby" to which I responded with "Oh I'm aware LOL I didn't come here for the massage".
With that said, YMMV or maybe my first visit here was just TGTBT, but less than 3 months ago at the same location I had a different provider who was a smokeshow FOB spinner with enhancements and freshly shaved hardwood floors, L / A / S (9/9/10) and I got the same services as today plus fully nude FBSM, Russian, Italian, COT, MSOG, FIV, FUTB, DATO, and CFS / full meal deal (almost PSE) in DS / cowgirl / reverse cowgirl / squatting cowgirl / mish / butterfly for my donation (. 7 $ HF+$. 6=$ 3 total) in a 1 hour session.











Reply With Quote




