Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 1056 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 18670
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17845

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by GilfLover  [View Original Post]
    $250 tip for 1/2 hr? Simps will be simps driving up prices. Tip for newbies. Go back and research what "standard" tipping rates are. You are contributing to an unnecessary inflation for the rest of us.
    "Standard tip is 160-180 and Greece is usually 100. How is he driving up prices by paying 250? You retarded?

  2. #17844

    Plus 100 for anal

    Quote Originally Posted by GilfLover  [View Original Post]
    $250 tip for 1/2 hr? Simps will be simps driving up prices. Tip for newbies. Go back and research what "standard" tipping rates are. You are contributing to an unnecessary inflation for the rest of us.
    Before name calling someone, you might want to read his post again. He got anal. Standard tip for anal is plus 100. He paid 250, so my guess is he did not have the exact change for 240 or he was tipping extra 10 bucks. 150+100=250.

  3. #17843
    Quote Originally Posted by Dew969  [View Original Post]
    Curiosity got the best of me yesterday, so I went in to see Lola for myself at Red 8.

    After spending an hour with her, I understand exactly why she's generating so much attention.

    The comparison to Rainaiscrazy is actually pretty spot on. Same blonde hair framing a lovely face, and those eyes that seem to look right through you. The kind of look that makes you realize you're probably about to make a questionable financial decision and enjoy every second of it.

    She reminds me a lot of Kazumi. Not necessarily because she looks exactly like her, but because she carries that same aggressive sexuality and confidence. The vibe is less "girl next door" and more "seasoned temptress who already knows how this story ends. " She's the one in control, and she knows it.

    Some comparisons sound ridiculous until the door opens.

    This wasn't one of them.

    Also got to see Zoey on the way out - beautiful spinner, gigantic MM D's that look ridiculous on her slender frame in the best way possible.

    Whereas Lola appears to specialize in Greek cuisine, Zoey caters to those who prefer a more natural flavor. No saran wrap to be found here.
    Glad you were able to see Lola. She is a supertar.

    Also, Raina has some sex videos if you look hard enough. You can see why she can inhale a sausage.

  4. #17842
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    At First I Understood The Attraction. Then I Understood The Addiction.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickyricky84  [View Original Post]
    Eva at Infinity feels like the kind of woman that somehow makes the room calmer the longer you're around her. Like suddenly the spa starts feeling less like a stop along the way and more like someplace you accidentally became comfortable in.

    Eva is the sneaky slow-burn problem that catches you off guard because the intensity builds gradually until suddenly you realize you're completely cooked.
    Finally got a chance for a repeat visit with Eva the GFE queen herself at Infinity. After another incredible session with Eva, I finally understand the Eva hype now. It's no surprise how many of you degenerates are addicted to her, myself included. The looks obviously check out. Pretty face, great body, takes very good care of herself, all that stuff is exactly as advertised. The thing that caught me off guard was how comfortable everything felt. She's easy to talk to, easy to relax around, and has this calm, flirty energy that never feels forced. Halfway through the appointment I started realizing I finally understood what everybody was talking about. Plenty of attractive girls offer good service. That's not exactly rare. What seems to separate Eva is that the longer you're around her, the more you want to keep being around her. The whole thing just feels easy. Before you know it, an hour has gone by and you're already thinking about coming back. I walked in understanding why guys find her attractive. I walked out understanding why guys become regulars. Those turned out to be two completely different things. The more I explore, the more Eva makes sense.

    One unexpected side effect of finally crossing Eva off the list a second time: I got a chance to meet some of the newer Infinity arrivals afterward. Joy definitely caught my eye! I'll probably have to come back to conduct additional research to investigate that situation properly and see what all the buzz is about.

  5. #17841
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Rainaiscrazy's Long-Lost Sister?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gato007  [View Original Post]
    I would say as far as looks, she reminds me of Mia Rider. Also reminds me of the Instagram personality Raina of Rainaiscrazy, who does food challenge. Lola is hotter. She is a borderline Porn Star.
    Curiosity got the best of me yesterday, so I went in to see Lola for myself at Red 8.

    After spending an hour with her, I understand exactly why she's generating so much attention.

    The comparison to Rainaiscrazy is actually pretty spot on. Same blonde hair framing a lovely face, and those eyes that seem to look right through you. The kind of look that makes you realize you're probably about to make a questionable financial decision and enjoy every second of it.

    She reminds me a lot of Kazumi. Not necessarily because she looks exactly like her, but because she carries that same aggressive sexuality and confidence. The vibe is less "girl next door" and more "seasoned temptress who already knows how this story ends. " She's the one in control, and she knows it.

    Some comparisons sound ridiculous until the door opens.

    This wasn't one of them.

    Also got to see Zoey on the way out - beautiful spinner, gigantic MM D's that look ridiculous on her slender frame in the best way possible.

    Whereas Lola appears to specialize in Greek cuisine, Zoey caters to those who prefer a more natural flavor. No saran wrap to be found here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails raina.jpg‎  

  6. #17840
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 18

    Kelly-cloud spa-3rd times the charm

    Had a nice little visit with Kelly again this morning and it gets better every time with the sexy woman. There's nothing sexier than when this girl orgasms, but after about her fourth time, she starts telling me her legs are weak, and her toes are numb and shows me the huge puddle underneath her from all of her fluids (those sheets will definitely need to be changed) But then 10 minutes later, she's ready to go again. I'll keep this one shorter than my first review on her and I did not leave a review for my second time seeing her but third times the charm with this woman, because I think she's officially in love with me. LOL. Just joking guys she's only in love with my dick and my money. Haha.

    As stated by all others and myself, the girl has an incredible body and tight all over with a perfect tiny firm ass, and that poon tang is tight tight tight.

    She has top-notch dirty talking skills and her head game is ridiculous. After a pretty intense session I filled her mouth to the brim with my load, and it was leaking out down my dick then she looks up at me with the head of my cock still in her mouth And swallows the rest of what's inside of her, then licks her lips looks up at me and says yummy (I'm bringing a ring and getting down on one knee next time I come to see her) LOL.

    Quick playful shower standing up and 100 little kisses all over me and some super nice compliments and then I got dressed and I was out.

  7. #17839
    Quote Originally Posted by Dew969  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the wonderful review. Lola sounds just like my type. You mention in your last line that she feels like a porn star.

    Would you say there's a specific porn star that comes to your mind when you see Lola?

    Is Lola at Red 8 more of a Asa Akira, Kazumi, Mina Lux, Jenna Haze or Tori Black?

    Would love to hear which XXX Superstar she reminds you of.
    I would say as far as looks, she reminds me of Mia Rider. Also reminds me of the Instagram personality Raina of Rainaiscrazy, who does food challenge. Lola is hotter. She is a borderline Porn Star.

  8. #17838

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxecock  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by this weekend and so happy I did. A cute girl answered the door and walked me to the room after giving me a nice kiss.

    She told me her name was Lola. Pink hair and nice set of Ds. Her body is built to ride. Curves in all the right places. She closes the door and it's down to business.

    We both strip and she starts a fantastic BBBJ. I lay her on the table for 69. She is wet and I was ready for more. I loved the view and needed to be inside. I did bring more donation just in case. She said it was $300 for anal and I agreed. She covered me up and rode me like a champ. Cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. I wanted to try doggie and the sights brought me close to the edge. I asked to CIM and she obliged. Lola removed the cover and I shot a weeks load. It felt amazing! Time was up and after a quick cleaning I promised her I would be back.

    $50 house plus $250 donation.
    $250 tip for 1/2 hr? Simps will be simps driving up prices. Tip for newbies. Go back and research what "standard" tipping rates are. You are contributing to an unnecessary inflation for the rest of us.

  9. #17837

    Red 8 Spa. Lola

    I stopped by this weekend and so happy I did. A cute girl answered the door and walked me to the room after giving me a nice kiss.

    She told me her name was Lola. Pink hair and nice set of Ds. Her body is built to ride. Curves in all the right places. She closes the door and it's down to business.

    We both strip and she starts a fantastic BBBJ. I lay her on the table for 69. She is wet and I was ready for more. I loved the view and needed to be inside. I did bring more donation just in case. She said it was $300 for anal and I agreed. She covered me up and rode me like a champ. Cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. I wanted to try doggie and the sights brought me close to the edge. I asked to CIM and she obliged. Lola removed the cover and I shot a weeks load. It felt amazing! Time was up and after a quick cleaning I promised her I would be back.

    $50 house plus $250 donation.

  10. #17836

    I will have to try out the new rotation. Thanks for the great review.

    How long is the new crew in town for?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseLuver  [View Original Post]
    Mamasan send me a message and told me they had a girl working that is my type. She said her name was Zoey and that she offers BBFS. I headed out this afternoon and was met by Zoey at the door. Mamasan told me she was pretty but wow I wasn't expecting her to be that pretty. She definitely got it right and knows what I like. Pretty ✅petite✅nice body✅. She led me to the room and gave me a little strip tease and backed up on me and started grinding my cock while I was grabbing her beautiful breasts. When she turned around she had a look in her eye like she was going to fuck the shit out of me. We started with some DFK and she pushed me on the table and climbed on top of me. We kissed and I sucked and played with her boobs for a little bit. She has perfect boobs with suckable nipples that definitely get rock hard. I eventually rolled her over and kissed my way to her belly. She had a tattoo across her stomach of a butterfly. I kissed my way down and started going to town on her clean shaved sweet pussy. At first I didn't think she was enjoying it but she eventually got vocal and was letting me know what she liked. I'm pretty sure she had an orgasm but who knows. She had me lay down so she could return the favor. She started off slow with alot of tongue action around the head and got into a rhythm with deep long strokes. The noises and the way she was using her hand and rotating her head almost had me finish. I pulled her back up and kissed her some more. I wanted to be able to savor the moment when we fucked. I had her get in K-9 on the table and went in raw dog from behind. It felt amazing as I entered her. She definitely gets into it. With each thrust she was pushing back into me. I was close to finishing so I had her lay on her back for standing missionary. I fucked her hard for a good 5 minutes and told her I wanted to finish on her breasts. When I was ready she got down and I blew my load all over her breasts. When I was done cumming she started sucking my dick again. She definitely is eager to please. We both ran off to the shower to get cleaned up.

    On the way out I met Lola. She looks like a Latina Asian if the makes any sense. Curvy in all the right ways and her straight pink highlighted hair. She told me to come back and try anal with her.

  11. #17835

    I will also repeat with Lola as my wallet allows.

    Red 8 is really stepping in with the new rotation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickyricky84  [View Original Post]
    Every shop has a girl that makes you slow down for a second.

    At Red 8, that girl might be Lola.

    The funny thing about Lola is that the obvious things aren't what make her memorable.

    You notice the blonde hair.

    You notice the curves.

    You notice the confident smile.

    You think you have the scouting report figured out.

    Then she walks into the room.

    Different story.

    Lola has the kind of look that immediately grabs your attention and refuses to give it back. Most guys will notice the figure first. Curvy in all the right places, she carries herself with the relaxed confidence of a woman who's spent years watching men underestimate just how much trouble they're about to get themselves into.

    Big eyes. Exotic features. A playful smile that always feels like she's one joke ahead of everyone else.

    But what really stands out isn't the appearance.

    It's the way she carries herself.

    She doesn't have that stiff, overly polished vibe some girls develop after spending too long in the industry.

    She's warm.

    Approachable.

    Dangerously easy to talk to.

    The kind of woman who can have a room full of guys convinced she's paying special attention to them personally.

    And honestly?

    She might be.

    What stood out to me wasn't just the appearance.

    There are plenty of attractive women working in this business.

    What separates Lola is the energy.

    She genuinely seems happy to be there.

    The conversations flow naturally. The flirting feels effortless. The entire interaction has a relaxed confidence to it that makes it surprisingly easy to forget you're watching the clock.

    A lot of girls rely on looks.

    Lola combines the looks with personality.

    That's usually where things get expensive.

    The veteran hobbyists already know how this story ends.

    You stop by because you're curious.

    You leave understanding why the regulars keep coming back.

    Some girls get attention.

    Some girls build fan clubs.

    Lola feels like she's headed toward the second category.

    Appearance-wise, she really does feel like a curvy Latina trapped in a Chinese girl's body.

    It also doesn't hurt that Lola is an absolute service queen.

    For those looking for a relaxing summer vacation in Europe, look no further. Lola is more than happy to give you the complete tour of Greece.

    She's also got a reputation for a particularly impressive deep-throat skill set. For the DT enthusiasts out there, she might be about as close to a dream scenario as you'll find.

    I'll be repeating with her as often as my wallet allows this month.

  12. #17834

    I saw her yesterday and agree she is a dream. I'm was very happy with the service.

    Great gal and built for sex. The anal was amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gato007  [View Original Post]
    On business travel in AZ and was looking for some fun and this was close by. Parking was easy. Spa wasn't busy at the time of visit. I was greeted by Lola.

    Lola is gorgeous and built for sex. Nice large breast although they are definitely man-made. I leave the tip at the beginning as I always do so there isn't any interuptions. I booked for an 1/2 hour $50. I usually bring extra in cases of any "extras".

    She starts with a massage as I'm laying on my stomach. She undresses completely and asks "you like oil?" as she lathers up some oil. She is extremely playful and a great kisser too. She smears the oil all over my back then rubs her naked body all over my back. Feels so good. She then spreads my ass and I can feel her tongue dart into my asshole. I am clenching the table.

    She tell me to turn over. We DFK and she goes down and sucks my nipples. I then suck hers. We get into 69 position and gets pretty hot. I'm eating her pussy out and it is awesome and she is sucking my cock. I then start tonguing her asshole. She sticks a finger in my ass for a prostate massage. Haven't had to many of them and haven't been used to them but enjoyed somewhat. I start going crazy while licking her butthole. I said "I want to fuck you". She puts on a condom and rides me cowgirl. We kiss while she is bouncing up and down on me.

    I asked if we could do doggy and she agrees. As I pumping her from behind, I gaze at her starfish. I start rubbing her butthole. I ask if we could do anal and she agreed but she said it was extra (which is why I gave $250 for tip, so $300 altogether). I went ahead and stuck it into her nice tight asshole. It was heaven. She also is a good dirty talker as we trade dirty talk to each other. It is such a great site from behind.

    I'm about to cum but I told her I want to cum in her mouth. I laid on my back and she started sucking on me. She added a finger in my asshole and made things more intense. I couldn't hold it anymore so I had such an intense nut (probably because of the prostate massage). I exploded in here houth, and she kept her mouth on my cock for a while. She probably spit. I didn't notice. She did try for a second shot but I'm old and it takes time to reload.

    Lola is an absolute dream and a borderline Porn Star. Go see her, you won't be disappointed.

  13. #17833

    Who has the biggest breasts?

    I'm looking for the girl with the biggest breasts. Would it be Yumi? Eve? I absolutely love big tits and I'm looking to see the provider who has the biggest and best.

  14. #17832
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 4

    Gold Panda Spa in Sun City Angela

    Recently discovered this site and I decided to go ahead and post my first review. I took the short flight from Vegas down to see one of my buddies in Phoenix. He lives near Sun City and told me about this one particular establishment that he frequents often. He and I walked into Gold Panda and they had two different Asian ladies working. Since I was visiting, he let me pick first and I picked a girl named Angela. She was a very pretty lady and had a bubbly personality. She asked me if it was my first time there and I told her yes I was visiting from out of town. She asked me if I've ever tried the waterbed. I literally had no idea what she was talking about so she said you "you try today honey ".

    She told me to take off all my clothes and then she brought me a big white towel and wrapped it around me and gave me some of those rubber slippers to slip on my feet and I walked down the hall with her. This room had a big sink with a bunch of hot water in it, and she told me to lay face down on this table that had sort of a vinyl cover on it. She dumped a bunch of hot water all over my body and then she got some soap and started scrubbing me. She then took the water hose shower and rinsed off all the soap. She was butt naked and started massaging my shoulders while she was sitting on my butt then she started kissing my neck and kissing my back and then she moved down and started, kissing my ass. Before I knew what was happening she pulled apart my butt cheeks and started licking me, this was the first for me for sure. Felt really good, licked my butt hole for a few minutes. She told me to turn over and then she washed my dick real good and then started sucking on it. Angela knows what she's doing, one of the better BJs I've had in quite some time. She sucked my dick for a little bit and then rinsed me off and dried me off and took me back to one of the rooms.

    Once we were back in the room, she started sucking my dick again and then grabbed the rubber and put it on me. She laid down on her back and I got the message so I just went over and stuck it inside of her. She had a tight little pussy and a nice set of tits. I was holding onto them while I was pumping away on top of her. I leaned over and lightly kissed her on the lips and she opened up her mouth. The next thing you know we were twirling tongues. It had been quite some time since my last sex session and it did not take me long and shot my wad inside the rubber.

    We got cleaned up and she gave me a bottle of water and I went out into the lobby and waited on my buddy to finish his visit. If you haven't tried their waterbed mattress, it's pretty cool.

  15. #17831

    Yumi is Back!

    One of my spa girl ATF's from when she worked at the Big 6 is back in town. The beautiful, sweet Yumi! It's been a couple years since she's been here and is visiting from NYC. Unfortunately she's working at a very slow AMP. Sasa in Sun City. If you want a beautiful girl, with great service and a sweet attitude in a non-busy AMP go give her some business. Its worth the drive! Stats: 5'2", beautiful C Naturals, small, but shapely ass, slim, but curvy and outstanding service!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape