Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 17685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17220

  2. #17219

    Sunbunny

    Hey there looking for info on Sunbunny.

    https://tryst.link/escort/milfpassion26

    Please DM me with your experiences.

  3. #17218
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Heather S

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDogg  [View Original Post]
    Any ad or contact info? What was the damage? I'm always looking for a good BBBJ.
    https://tryst.link/massage/slayinem88

    I wouldn't call her a looker, but she's very nice and pretty enthusiastic. Definitely a solid option at her price $220/ hr.

  4. #17217
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvymtldrmmr  [View Original Post]
    Saw Heather S for an hour appointment. Met her at a public spot then followed her back to her incall, where she was very personable and genuinely sweet. Started with a sensual backrub then progressed to kissing and roaming, but keep in mind that she doesn't do any DATY. I struggle a bit with ED, so I opted for just a BBJCIM, and she didn't disappoint. As others have described, she is more of a girl next door, bartender you'd want to take home type, and I really liked that.

    Would recommend and will likely repeat.
    Any ad or contact info? What was the damage? I'm always looking for a good BBBJ.

  5. #17216

    Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranp20  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Saint Louis O'Fallon area if anyone could make a recommendation. I prefer petite or regular sized ladies. I've seen Henny but kinda of expensive. I've written some reviews in STL. Hard to find a provider anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.
    With no response from my fellow mongers I selected Charlotte. Great communication and safe location. $$$ for what I wanted for 30 min. Others have reported on the set up and it was as expected. Answers the door naked. Very fit and a MILF. I wasn't expecting a massage but ok. Nice man mades. BBJ with DATY (69). Then CFS. CG and RCG. Finished. Very nice vibe. I would repeat. Stay safe.

  6. #17215
    Quote Originally Posted by HosCuisine  [View Original Post]
    This young lady is on doublelist. Has anyone seen her?
    Definitely looks TGTBT to me.

  7. #17214

    Anyone familiar with this one

    This young lady is on doublelist. Has anyone seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0_GEOSlFZXsAEPZb7.jpg‎  

  8. #17213

    Cam

    Quote Originally Posted by Napster80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the privilege of seeing Cam. She's got decent reviews on the other site, but I'm wondering if anyone here has taken the plunge. Some of the photos look AI-enhanced, so I'm curious how closely she resembles her pics.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6189050524
    There are several different women in the photos, Which one is she?

  9. #17212
    Quote Originally Posted by Napster80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the privilege of seeing Cam. She's got decent reviews on the other site, but I'm wondering if anyone here has taken the plunge. Some of the photos look AI-enhanced, so I'm curious how closely she resembles her pics.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6189050524
    Cam is a knockout and looks like her pics, nice phat ass on her, gives a great BBJ and doesn't rush. She is hard to connect with and never on time but she worth seeing for sure. Incall is a nice newer townhouse however it is a few blocks north of delmar so I usually go during the day for that reason. She was $250 w cfs.

  10. #17211

    Heather S

    Saw Heather S for an hour appointment. Met her at a public spot then followed her back to her incall, where she was very personable and genuinely sweet. Started with a sensual backrub then progressed to kissing and roaming, but keep in mind that she doesn't do any DATY. I struggle a bit with ED, so I opted for just a BBJCIM, and she didn't disappoint. As others have described, she is more of a girl next door, bartender you'd want to take home type, and I really liked that.

    Would recommend and will likely repeat.

  11. #17210

    Cam

    Has anyone had the privilege of seeing Cam. She's got decent reviews on the other site, but I'm wondering if anyone here has taken the plunge. Some of the photos look AI-enhanced, so I'm curious how closely she resembles her pics.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6189050524

  12. #17209

    Decisions, decisions.

    Looks like I may have the opportunity to partake soon. My top 3 choices currently are:

    Baby Annie (if I can get one of the coveted appointments).

    Lolla Hard - https://tryst.link/escort/lollahard_real.

    Erica White - https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite.

    Plenty has been written about Baby Annie but if any of you gents have insight on Lolla or Erica it would be much appreciated.

  13. #17208

    Visiting soon union station drury

    Hi fellow mongers.

    I'll be visiting the area soon if all goes according to plan. That being said. I will be looking for an uncalled from someone clean, price right, and offers the GFE experience. Looking dor some help. Much appreciated! If ever in NJ, let me k ow and I can offer whelp.

  14. #17207
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Baby Annie or Amonie this weekend. Loveeee the young hot service Queen Asians. But I've always had a beautiful black woman on the bucket list.
    How can one find where these females advertise? I may ne visiting the st. Louis area.

  15. #17206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by Kindacheap  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure all these Latinas use fake pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape