Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 4228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4078

    Any info?

    Can't find much, debating on TOFT. Not many providers in the area.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...831/8157613417

    Open to recommendations.

    Thanks gents.

  2. #4077

    College town River Falls, WI during the summer

    How is RF during the summer? The town is much more quiet but wondering if anyone has had any good dreams about the town?

  3. #4076

    Carly and justine

    I know these two were discussed several years ago but I'm wondering if any one has seen carly or justine lately. The price has gone way up. I believe carly went by natalie then and there is not much info out there. Any info would be great you can pm me if you like.

  4. #4075
    Quote Originally Posted by Minneginger  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Dreamweavers.

    Any information on this lady? Tried contacting a few months ago she wanted a deposit. Had anyone had any luck with a dream?

    https://callescort.org/205-521-1297
    Obvious scam she is posting in multiple cities at the same time. Stop thinking with your dick.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2055211297/1

  5. #4074

    Any info on this lady?

    Good evening Dreamweavers.

    Any information on this lady? Tried contacting a few months ago she wanted a deposit. Had anyone had any luck with a dream?

    https://callescort.org/205-521-1297

  6. #4073

    Anyone?

    Anyone seen Jade yet? Aside from the acne looks cute and ass looks really nice. Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to DM if preferred. Thanks.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/minnesota/minneapolis/208774955#

    Also TomTomav, I unfortunately don't know of any hourly motel / hotel but would love if there were some haha.

  7. #4072

    No-Tell Motel in the area?

    Does anyone know of a motel in the area that might charge by the hour?

  8. #4071

    Treasure info

    Quote Originally Posted by PidgeonTractor  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/treasurebby

    I usually take Tryst accounts with a grain of salt, but I've seen her on there for a while now. Kind of pricey, but as for looks I personally wouldn't go for anyone lower quality. Just wondering if she's legit.
    Hey PT,

    I've had a few dream experiences with Treasure and here's my feedback: First off she is real. Pics are on the more filtered side but she is pretty cute has an enjoyable slim figure. Communication was decent and easy enough to setup. I did make it clear I wanted BBFS. She was hestitant at first but she ended agreeing after I showed her clean results, proof of snip and hitting it off over some small talk (YMMV on bare though) After a quick LE grab check we get down to it. Started with DATY, which she genuinely seemed to enjoy. After getting her off, she returned the favor with a BBJ which according to her she rarely does (she seemed genuine that she doesn't usually give head due to unfortunate forced memories in relation) but I think she made an exception due to getting her to cum. BBJ was mediocre at best to be honest. Zero technique. Although I was still able to get it up due to her attractiveness and enjoyed that she was even willing to do it in the first place. We switch to Bare Mish and honestly it was incredible. She had one of tightest pussies I've ever been inside of and really seemed into me just giving it to her hard. We mess around in various positions and even let me hit Greek for quite a bit. In between all if this she does take some 'party favor' breaks, which didn't bother me but might for you so I figure its worth mentioning. As time gets to the end of our full hr, I finally unload in her and finish with a creampie.

    I ended up seeing her a couple more times in other dreams after this. Long story short, her attitude started to annoy the hell of out me. Basically she gained a notable case of Golden Pussy Syndrome from the first time I started seeing her (which was also around when she was first starting up) to eventually where she started to build up her fanbase. She started mentioning how greatful I should be for the rates she was giving me at the time and was consistently implying during our entire last session how she should be charging me more. Never saw her again afterwards haha.

    Anyway, my experience with Treasure was a fun one. However, the potential headache that might come with just doesn't seem worth it. Also even though she never ripped me off, I'd still stay cautious due to her affliation with the BC crew, which I've mentioned tend to be 50/50 between legit providers and ones that unfortunately will rob you.

    Hope this helps.

  9. #4070

    Anyone have experience with Treasure?

    https://tryst.link/escort/treasurebby

    I usually take Tryst accounts with a grain of salt, but I've seen her on there for a while now. Kind of pricey, but as for looks I personally wouldn't go for anyone lower quality. Just wondering if she's legit.

  10. #4069

    Jamie / Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress7  [View Original Post]
    Curious on quality of massage and extras?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6515156430
    Massage was ok, finish was not great (expect $80 or so for the HJ upgrade), pictures are at least 5-10 yrs if not just a representation of her. Clothes stayed on, she doesn't like to be touched and TER reviews confirm it probably wasn't a YMMV thing.

    Overall felt like she didn't want to be doing this side of the business, she did say next time she'd go topless but doubtful that means touching.

    This was late last year so maybe things have changed, but it was not my cup of tea.

  11. #4068

    No extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress7  [View Original Post]
    Curious on quality of massage and extras?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6515156430
    I remember that picture and reading reviews. Just massage, no extras.

  12. #4067

    Anyone seen her?

    Curious on quality of massage and extras?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6515156430

  13. #4066

    Tip

    My best advice, ask anyone one of them. Throw them a tip. Money talks. Most SW will allow it. Escorts. YMMV. Mostly, anywhere but the face but I've had some.

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleCracker09  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this is a long shot, but does anyone have any suggestions for COF girls? PMs are open.

  14. #4065

    COF suggestions

    I'm sure this is a long shot, but does anyone have any suggestions for COF girls? PMs are open.

  15. #4064

    Ty

    Thanks for the info brother. Be safe hope to see you posting again soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. I'm going on hiatus from mongering for now but wanted to leave some good recommendations / feedback that'll hopefully be helpful towards some fun experiences. Results may vary of course but here's the rundown on some dreams I've had:

    Jasmine- Fairly cute Brazilian. Nice ass and tits. Former friend of Celeste (if you know, you know) Kinda quiet but opens up once she feels comfortable and pretty chill person in general. Overall I really enjoyed her service. Mentioned she never really does bare due to the std risks and not being on birth control but was open to BBFS once I showed her up to date results, proof of being snipped and agreeing to no cip. Decent upcharge on that but not too bad. BBBJ was on point and pussy felt pretty good. Would repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207660161#.

    Sammy- Pretty face and petite body. Little bit of a belly the last time I saw her (got the feeling she mightve been pregnant based on the shape but could be wrong haha) Still a really good looking girl though. Has a dog that's cute as hell but will naw the fuck out your jeans LOL. Anyway, she's chill. Has a little bit of a hood attitude in her (heard it when she told her dog to cut it out haha) but cool. No attitude in bedroom. Open to BBFS for extra. Good bbj skills and tight pussy. Let me CIP too. Solid provider choice overall.

    https://callescort.org/763-294-1512

    Bianca- Cute Native american. Seen many times in my dreams over the years mainly for bbj car date. Excellent head game. Good pussy too. Don't think BBFS is on the menu these days (Used to be when she first started including CIP) but seemed to stop offering at some point. Still a good time. Friendly and overall accomadating provider.

    https://callescort.org/612-807-1995

    Valentina- Sexy Latina / Mixed. Looks WAY better in person. Really cute face, flat chest but VERY NICE ass and figure. Loved her tattoos as well. Former dancer. Chill stoner vibe as far as personality. She was living with her boyfriend last time I saw her in my dream but no issue when it came to doing incall in that regard. Donation was kinda on the steepish side including an upcharge for BBFS but overall it was worth it for a one and done experience. Good bbj skill and has a nice tight kitty. Felt amazing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/valentinababes21

    I'll let yall know if any others come to mind. In the meatime, stay safe and enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape