Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 4228
-
06-18-26 11:42 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 49Any info?
Can't find much, debating on TOFT. Not many providers in the area.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...831/8157613417
Open to recommendations.
Thanks gents.
-
06-08-26 23:29 #4077Regular Member

Posts: 13College town River Falls, WI during the summer
How is RF during the summer? The town is much more quiet but wondering if anyone has had any good dreams about the town?
-
06-08-26 13:04 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 43Carly and justine
I know these two were discussed several years ago but I'm wondering if any one has seen carly or justine lately. The price has gone way up. I believe carly went by natalie then and there is not much info out there. Any info would be great you can pm me if you like.
-
06-08-26 12:15 #4075Senior Member

Posts: 204Obvious scam she is posting in multiple cities at the same time. Stop thinking with your dick.
Originally Posted by Minneginger
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2055211297/1
-
06-08-26 02:05 #4074Regular Member

Posts: 5Any info on this lady?
Good evening Dreamweavers.
Any information on this lady? Tried contacting a few months ago she wanted a deposit. Had anyone had any luck with a dream?
https://callescort.org/205-521-1297
-
06-06-26 10:38 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 96Anyone?
Anyone seen Jade yet? Aside from the acne looks cute and ass looks really nice. Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to DM if preferred. Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/minnesota/minneapolis/208774955#
Also TomTomav, I unfortunately don't know of any hourly motel / hotel but would love if there were some haha.
-
05-30-26 12:28 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 49No-Tell Motel in the area?
Does anyone know of a motel in the area that might charge by the hour?
-
05-28-26 13:15 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 96Treasure info
Hey PT,
Originally Posted by PidgeonTractor
[View Original Post]
I've had a few dream experiences with Treasure and here's my feedback: First off she is real. Pics are on the more filtered side but she is pretty cute has an enjoyable slim figure. Communication was decent and easy enough to setup. I did make it clear I wanted BBFS. She was hestitant at first but she ended agreeing after I showed her clean results, proof of snip and hitting it off over some small talk (YMMV on bare though) After a quick LE grab check we get down to it. Started with DATY, which she genuinely seemed to enjoy. After getting her off, she returned the favor with a BBJ which according to her she rarely does (she seemed genuine that she doesn't usually give head due to unfortunate forced memories in relation) but I think she made an exception due to getting her to cum. BBJ was mediocre at best to be honest. Zero technique. Although I was still able to get it up due to her attractiveness and enjoyed that she was even willing to do it in the first place. We switch to Bare Mish and honestly it was incredible. She had one of tightest pussies I've ever been inside of and really seemed into me just giving it to her hard. We mess around in various positions and even let me hit Greek for quite a bit. In between all if this she does take some 'party favor' breaks, which didn't bother me but might for you so I figure its worth mentioning. As time gets to the end of our full hr, I finally unload in her and finish with a creampie.
I ended up seeing her a couple more times in other dreams after this. Long story short, her attitude started to annoy the hell of out me. Basically she gained a notable case of Golden Pussy Syndrome from the first time I started seeing her (which was also around when she was first starting up) to eventually where she started to build up her fanbase. She started mentioning how greatful I should be for the rates she was giving me at the time and was consistently implying during our entire last session how she should be charging me more. Never saw her again afterwards haha.
Anyway, my experience with Treasure was a fun one. However, the potential headache that might come with just doesn't seem worth it. Also even though she never ripped me off, I'd still stay cautious due to her affliation with the BC crew, which I've mentioned tend to be 50/50 between legit providers and ones that unfortunately will rob you.
Hope this helps.
-
05-28-26 01:46 #4070Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone have experience with Treasure?
https://tryst.link/escort/treasurebby
I usually take Tryst accounts with a grain of salt, but I've seen her on there for a while now. Kind of pricey, but as for looks I personally wouldn't go for anyone lower quality. Just wondering if she's legit.
-
05-27-26 16:16 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 88Jamie / Lynn
Massage was ok, finish was not great (expect $80 or so for the HJ upgrade), pictures are at least 5-10 yrs if not just a representation of her. Clothes stayed on, she doesn't like to be touched and TER reviews confirm it probably wasn't a YMMV thing.
Originally Posted by Cypress7
[View Original Post]
Overall felt like she didn't want to be doing this side of the business, she did say next time she'd go topless but doubtful that means touching.
This was late last year so maybe things have changed, but it was not my cup of tea.
-
05-27-26 12:38 #4068Regular Member

Posts: 24No extras
I remember that picture and reading reviews. Just massage, no extras.
Originally Posted by Cypress7
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 09:29 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 37Anyone seen her?
Curious on quality of massage and extras?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6515156430
-
05-22-26 09:22 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 432Tip
My best advice, ask anyone one of them. Throw them a tip. Money talks. Most SW will allow it. Escorts. YMMV. Mostly, anywhere but the face but I've had some.
Originally Posted by AppleCracker09
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 14:51 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 38COF suggestions
I'm sure this is a long shot, but does anyone have any suggestions for COF girls? PMs are open.
-
05-19-26 16:03 #4064Senior Member

Posts: 50Ty
Thanks for the info brother. Be safe hope to see you posting again soon.
Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




