Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 921 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13520

    Are non asians accepted now?

    I was under the impression huanlegong168 was Asian-only and was referring non-Chinese speakers to Sky88. Does anyone know if they accept Caucasians with verification?

  2. #13519
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    For $3500 overnight she better cook me breakfast too.
    Ha! All kidding aside, I have an unsubstantiated theory that the ones pricing in $1000's on that site are fake, only there to make the $400/ hr look like good deals. Anyone know for sure?

  3. #13518
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWoodButcher  [View Original Post]
    So does anyone know what happens to the property when these places get raided? Do they become property of the city? Seems like a poor business model if they lose the house when they get busted.
    Pretty sure they rent. So now the owners of the property have to find new tenants and hope they don't google search what last went on in their property.

  4. #13517

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Damn are these girls legit? A few 18 year olds. Do they do BBFS / cip?
    Ain't no way in hell I'm sending a picture of my drivers license for verification. I don't even take my I'd into the house in case it gets robbed while I'm in there it's me the cash I'll need and a firearm that's it but never will I send a provider my I'd setting yourself up for blackmail or god knows what.

    Attached is picture showing booker needing my license.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].

  5. #13516
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    I saw old Lily's house was torn down and new 2-3 million dollar multiplex apartments were just built on that site. Those people know how to deal with realty business. No worry.
    They managed to built two single family homes on that single property. I'd imagine its a small home but yea very pricey. If they were running the business like how they do it in LA and NY, then it's probably a rental than their own property.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Damn are these girls legit? A few 18 year olds. Do they do BBFS / cip?
    The ages are never right but it looks like the new jgirl shop with full roster now so i wouldn't be surprised it's on the menu

  6. #13515
    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Damn are these girls legit? A few 18 year olds. Do they do BBFS / cip?
    For $3500 overnight she better cook me breakfast too.

  7. #13514
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    Damn are these girls legit? A few 18 year olds. Do they do BBFS / cip?

  8. #13513
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWoodButcher  [View Original Post]
    So does anyone know what happens to the property when these places get raided? Do they become property of the city? Seems like a poor business model if they lose the house when they get busted.
    I saw old Lily's house was torn down and new 2-3 million dollar multiplex apartments were just built on that site. Those people know how to deal with realty business. No worry.

  9. #13512

    What happens to the girls?

    More importantly what happens to the girls? I don't mind them moving to North or NW suburbs.

  10. #13511

    Bp

    So does anyone know what happens to the property when these places get raided? Do they become property of the city? Seems like a poor business model if they lose the house when they get busted.

  11. #13510
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleVegas  [View Original Post]
    I was there once. Felt absolutely wild to me because it is 100% obvious what is going on. Higher traffic than the Dan Ryan on what should be a normal quiet street.
    Yeah I drive past green Buddha every once in a while and never felt comfortable going inside. It's so dense on that block with a small street, the entire block has to know what's going on. I wouldn't be surprised if multiple people are recording the front of that house.

  12. #13509
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie526  [View Original Post]
    I've never been but reached out to get the location earlier this week. I was curious after seeing all of the positive posts. I was surprised to see it was a small house in a residential neighborhood. Seeing neighbor's house (on streetview) with the two kids bikes parked just outside their picture window gave me pause. Neighbors had to get suspicious at some point.
    I was there once. Felt absolutely wild to me because it is 100% obvious what is going on. Higher traffic than the Dan Ryan on what should be a normal quiet street.

  13. #13508
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Chicago hotspot and Japanese girls in Indiana

    Wow looks like you guys are getting hit pretty hard by uncle LEO. I'm from Indiana and we have a new agency with Japanese babes. I was.

    Planning to see a Thai friend in Chicago this month and staying extra for some girls but it looks like I'll be saving my cheddar for the young sexy Japanese girls we have down here. Check out my post history or their website down below. I know some of you already drive from.

    There to here but still wanted to make you guys aware of options.

    https://smilingmodels888.com/

  14. #13507

    Told You Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by ProbablySleepy  [View Original Post]
    Just drove past BP (12:30 pm on Thursday).

    Saw four cop cars parked out front, with a cop standing in the front yard.

    I'm guessing they weren't there just to say hi.
    I told you guys in the News Thread it was coming and several more next week. All these locations were mentioned at the CAPS Meeting there are 6 more houses and about 10'spas about to get the pretty Orange Sticker.

  15. #13506

    Are there more than 1 Chaba's?

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelGuy  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping I could get an update on chaba.
    I hope this is the same Chaba I met about 12-13 years ago. It was my first outcall and I have been chasing that dragon ever since. Tried to find her for a few months after and gave up. I remember a tiny babe how really enjoyed it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape