Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 13802
-
06-08-26 09:25 #13517Banned Member

Posts: 171Verification
Ain't no way in hell I'm sending a picture of my drivers license for verification. I don't even take my I'd into the house in case it gets robbed while I'm in there it's me the cash I'll need and a firearm that's it but never will I send a provider my I'd setting yourself up for blackmail or god knows what.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
Attached is picture showing booker needing my license.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].
-
06-08-26 00:35 #13516Senior Member

Posts: 452They managed to built two single family homes on that single property. I'd imagine its a small home but yea very pricey. If they were running the business like how they do it in LA and NY, then it's probably a rental than their own property.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
The ages are never right but it looks like the new jgirl shop with full roster now so i wouldn't be surprised it's on the menu
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 21:46 #13515Senior Member

Posts: 1605For $3500 overnight she better cook me breakfast too.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 21:18 #13514Senior Member

Posts: 345Damn are these girls legit? A few 18 year olds. Do they do BBFS / cip?
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 18:16 #13513Senior Member

Posts: 281I saw old Lily's house was torn down and new 2-3 million dollar multiplex apartments were just built on that site. Those people know how to deal with realty business. No worry.
Originally Posted by TheWoodButcher
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 17:41 #13512Senior Member

Posts: 161What happens to the girls?
More importantly what happens to the girls? I don't mind them moving to North or NW suburbs.
-
06-07-26 15:13 #13511Senior Member

Posts: 151Bp
So does anyone know what happens to the property when these places get raided? Do they become property of the city? Seems like a poor business model if they lose the house when they get busted.
-
06-07-26 12:26 #13510Senior Member

Posts: 87Yeah I drive past green Buddha every once in a while and never felt comfortable going inside. It's so dense on that block with a small street, the entire block has to know what's going on. I wouldn't be surprised if multiple people are recording the front of that house.
Originally Posted by LittleVegas
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 08:23 #13509Senior Member

Posts: 98I was there once. Felt absolutely wild to me because it is 100% obvious what is going on. Higher traffic than the Dan Ryan on what should be a normal quiet street.
Originally Posted by Eddie526
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 00:34 #13508Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Chicago hotspot and Japanese girls in Indiana
Wow looks like you guys are getting hit pretty hard by uncle LEO. I'm from Indiana and we have a new agency with Japanese babes. I was.
Planning to see a Thai friend in Chicago this month and staying extra for some girls but it looks like I'll be saving my cheddar for the young sexy Japanese girls we have down here. Check out my post history or their website down below. I know some of you already drive from.
There to here but still wanted to make you guys aware of options.
https://smilingmodels888.com/
-
06-06-26 08:08 #13507Banned Member

Posts: 171Told You Guys
I told you guys in the News Thread it was coming and several more next week. All these locations were mentioned at the CAPS Meeting there are 6 more houses and about 10'spas about to get the pretty Orange Sticker.
Originally Posted by ProbablySleepy
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 03:08 #13506Regular Member

Posts: 9Are there more than 1 Chaba's?
I hope this is the same Chaba I met about 12-13 years ago. It was my first outcall and I have been chasing that dragon ever since. Tried to find her for a few months after and gave up. I remember a tiny babe how really enjoyed it.
Originally Posted by TravelGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 23:05 #13505Banned Member

Posts: 171Guys read my warnings on News Thread
Read my post on New Thread warned you guys but a lot of people think I lie but warned you guys. Stay safe fellas and please read what I posted from the caps meeting.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 18:54 #13504Senior Member

Posts: 1073109
I've never been but reached out to get the location earlier this week. I was curious after seeing all of the positive posts. I was surprised to see it was a small house in a residential neighborhood. Seeing neighbor's house (on streetview) with the two kids bikes parked just outside their picture window gave me pause. Neighbors had to get suspicious at some point.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 18:01 #13503Senior Member

Posts: 87What do you mean as close to PSE as it gets? What does that entail?
Originally Posted by RedJay
[View Original Post]
For 1500 you can literally get a pornstar. Hell you can get a flight to Colombia, a penthouse for the weekend, and sport fuck 10's across your stay for that amount of money.












Reply With Quote





