Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 13798
-
06-05-26 01:33 #13498Senior Member

Posts: 582Nah the news articles and videos show just state and local police and mentions DHS as the only three letter.
Originally Posted by CruiserCaptain
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 00:53 #13497Senior Member

Posts: 161http://huanlegong168.com/
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 00:52 #13496Senior Member

Posts: 161His report expressly states that he saw her in March during her spring break and she was from Texas. So the answer is a "no" unless she's back in Chicago for summer break.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
I am also interested to hear whether it was GFE or not.
-
06-05-26 00:40 #13495Senior Member

Posts: 413Mystery site
Why don't you just post the site address?
Originally Posted by RedJay
[View Original Post]
BTW, just do a google image search on that pic.
-
06-04-26 22:07 #13494Senior Member

Posts: 344Is the college girl still available? Are they GFE?
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 18:06 #13493Regular Member

Posts: 4Said they moved don't seem to be any J girls available.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 17:19 #13492Regular Member

Posts: 2Hlg 168
Howdy all. Long time lurker, first time poster.
Originally Posted by Damainman2000
[View Original Post]
Yes, and I can tell you it's legit.
I saw one girl there (Chinese with short black hair) about a month or so back.
I saved the attached pic from the site when she was visiting and I'm glad I did. Photo was accurate and the service was incredible. As close to PSE level as I've ever experienced.
Haven't been back yet as its a bit pricey as someone else mentioned, but I fully intend to -- I'm hopeful that my first experience is the rule and not the exception but we'll see.
-
06-04-26 17:00 #13491Senior Member

Posts: 39Have you ever had their booker send actual pictures in advance? The couple of times I have tried, they were way off.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 14:45 #13490Regular Member

Posts: 17You're the last to know, I called about your expired warranty.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
It's about the bust at orange spa. FBI, CIA, ins, dea, abc, we're all involved in the raid. A lot of locations have been named at a local meeting. People are worried.
-
06-04-26 14:34 #13489Senior Member

Posts: 319Bp
All the Jgirls are off the site, anyone know what's going on?
-
06-04-26 14:28 #13488Senior Member

Posts: 25A few questions.
Hello,
I will be in Chicago soon and am interested in checking out Blue Phoenix or one of the other Asian Apartment situations. On other trips, I have visited Orange, SXL, Archer Perfect / Ashland Perfect, and, my best experience, Tokyo Spa (I think that's what it was called.) I preferred the latter because it offered the Donguan service, which it seems the others do less of but the apartment girls seem to offer. Here's my question- Is there any way to visit the Asian Apartments without signing up or, even, calling from an unblocked number? Discretion, as I'm sure is true for many / most of you, is extremely important for me and I am not comfortable using my unblocked number or giving any personal info. That is why I have enjoyed the parlors- pretty close to complete anonymity. Any thoughts / helpful info? Finally, as my handle implies, I am a Greek fan. Does anyone know if Karly / Bebe is still at SXL? Any Asians offering this service? Thanks, I do appreciate any info / help you might offer.
-
06-04-26 13:59 #13487Regular Member

Posts: 11BP busted?
Just drove past BP (12:30 pm on Thursday).
Saw four cop cars parked out front, with a cop standing in the front yard.
I'm guessing they weren't there just to say hi.
-
06-04-26 11:16 #13486Senior Member

Posts: 161Great intel
I appreciate the Intel. I will buy a lottery ticket when the Asian girl is the one pictured in the ad!
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
Do you have the link for the provider?
There's a shit ton of those on adult search and bedpage.
-
06-04-26 10:58 #13485Senior Member

Posts: 375Blue Phoenix doesn't honor appointments. If you get the girl you had an appointment with it's just luck. No difference between making an appointment and just showing up.
Originally Posted by CMatts88
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 09:18 #13484Senior Member

Posts: 32How private? How do appointments run?
Still curious. I'm from outside Chicago but travel in twice per month. See people who can keep / make appointments. If you visit bluephoenixchi, how often can they make a 4 pm and actually make the appointment. Seems like there is a lot of girl switching at last minute or people claiming they have to hang out on a couch for 60 min+ and hanging out with other guys waiting to see same girl. Is that really what it's like? I am looking for some white board upgrades but don't want to be swapped out for a woman whose board is different. Thanks for any help. And it seems like Korean Palace girls might be more appointment driven, but fewer have a white board. Is that the experience of other? Thanks.












Reply With Quote





