Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 20121
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19911

    Ruby at TNC

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for your visit? Guess on age, body type?

    This is not the same Ruby that was at TNC 6-8 months ago. I reached out to the original Ruby and she is still in Detroit. I really liked the original.
    8 + 1. 4 for one hour table shower, CBJ, cfs.

    Ruby is 30 to 40 hard to say. Very athletic built with nice B cups and erects nipples.

    Clean shaven down below, very energetic and sweet lady.

  2. #19910

    Ruby at TNC

    Quote Originally Posted by Kzoorover  [View Original Post]
    Called ahead and booked a visit with Ruby, table shower was fun and she recognized I was cold so she left the warm water running over my chest while she scrubbed away paying lots of attention to junior and behind.

    Once back to the room we skipped the massage and she got comfortable, crawled up next to me hugging, snuggling to get me warm.

    Cowgirl seemed to be her favorite, then RCG to K9 for the finish.

    I think she enjoyed the body to body hugging as much as I did.

    One sweet lady. I will return.
    What was the damage for your visit? Guess on age, body type?

    This is not the same Ruby that was at TNC 6-8 months ago. I reached out to the original Ruby and she is still in Detroit. I really liked the original.

  3. #19909
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents, I haven't been much of a spa guy. But, curious to try. I didn't find many links except the one in this message.

    Is this the ad for TNC? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/959976673058.
    TNC does not typically post an ad. They are on plainfield.

  4. #19908

    Tnc

    Hello Gents, I haven't been much of a spa guy. But, curious to try. I didn't find many links except the one in this message.

    Is this the ad for TNC? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/959976673058.

  5. #19907

    Ruby at TNC

    Called ahead and booked a visit with Ruby, table shower was fun and she recognized I was cold so she left the warm water running over my chest while she scrubbed away paying lots of attention to junior and behind.

    Once back to the room we skipped the massage and she got comfortable, crawled up next to me hugging, snuggling to get me warm.

    Cowgirl seemed to be her favorite, then RCG to K9 for the finish.

    I think she enjoyed the body to body hugging as much as I did.

    One sweet lady. I will return.

  6. #19906

    Aroma Asian Massage

    Anyone try this place. Said its by appointment only.

  7. #19905

    Panecea

    Where is the new Panecea on Ivanrest in Grandville.

  8. #19904
    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    I've racked my brain for a week and can't figure out what MD stands for?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...-/606379679903

  9. #19903

    MD Grand Rapids

    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    I've racked my brain for a week and can't figure out what MD stands for?
    MD WELLNESS SPA.

    Grand Rapids, MI, 49504.

  10. #19902

    MD Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    I've racked my brain for a week and can't figure out what MD stands for?
    I would guess Noctis is referring to MD Wellness on Stocking.

  11. #19901

    Md

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctis4569  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip to MD. Walked in got ready. No room, just went behind a divider thing in the main entrance, which I was initially worried about. Fortunately I heard the lady walk through and lock everything up before coming to me. She was nice, little bit of a belly, but not bad. No massage. Just went straight for the service. Which I'm generally okay with being that 9/10 times the massages are terrible. In and out easy. I know some would complain about the time shortage. I personally don't care as long as I get to pop. I don't like spending time in those places anyway. More chance of something bad happening. FS $$. 5. Including door fee. Overall though I've definitely had better experiences. Ill wait until they switch girls before trying again.

    Happy hobbying.
    I've racked my brain for a week and can't figure out what MD stands for?

  12. #19900
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Kyra has relocated after her much needed vacation.

    That's my hand on Kyra's beautiful ass.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/466338814623
    Benz1, that ass looks amazing! What's the ticket and is it a full menu? .

  13. #19899

    I know I am old LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard Pets name in a long time. She was actually one of my first when I started mongering. She was super nice and I used her for references when I first started back in the Scorps / EV days. I do recall seeing her and her daughter for a " Mother / Daughter Duo BBBJ" a few times. It was hot in my eyes. I miss the old days. Bm.
    But the mentioning of Scorps and EV made me think back to a time when the hobby had a whole lot more to offer IMHO. It is amazing what we have come to accept as the norm.

  14. #19898
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyD  [View Original Post]
    Hey All. Has anyone seen Stylez yet? She has a couple things I'm really interested in. .

    She says she works from home but in a not so great neighborhood.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/581190956794
    Last I knew she was using this ladies pics. https://linktr.ee/kurvykary.

    First caught it in this post from February. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/227037946091.

    Both ads are worded the same, just using a different number now. I'm not a fan of fake pics but I know some are okay with it.

  15. #19897

    Stylez. Anyone seen this one?

    Hey All. Has anyone seen Stylez yet? She has a couple things I'm really interested in. .

    She says she works from home but in a not so great neighborhood.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/581190956794

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape