Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 25691
-
06-11-26 11:06 #25256Senior Member

Posts: 25Been reviewed before
She was active a few years ago, you can find her under Sarah or Sarrah.
Originally Posted by HopaLongHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 09:29 #25255Senior Member

Posts: 49Lauren
I tried to DM you, but your inbox is full. Can you send me her digits if still available.
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 07:39 #25254Senior Member

Posts: 123Sexi Jesi, Tiny, SexiLexi, Steph, P
I've seen these providers in the past. They're legit and got the job done.
SexiJesi. Saw her at a notel on miller ln about 2 months ago. BBBJ, covered FS. Nice view from behind. Room was a mess. She's proud of having a million views on pornhub.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/982558120602
Tiny- met her about a year ago when she was UTR. Not a clock watcher and allowed CIP back then.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/353408362875
SexiLexi- met her a few times. Tight and wet. CFS. Gave her a ride to move from one hotel to another.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/033450408189
Stephanie. Always freshly showered. BBW. Everything covered.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/066584544880
P- not a clock watcher. BBBJ. CFS.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/507838359028
-
06-10-26 23:01 #25253Senior Member

Posts: 147Preggers
She's real, I've visited with her a handful of times. At a notel right off the exit. She has now opened her menu to BB and BBCIP, she likes things a little rough.
Originally Posted by FishIsYummy
[View Original Post]
Good personality. Be kind with her!
-
06-10-26 17:59 #25252Senior Member

Posts: 55In the attached pic, she has a noticeable pregnant belly and her tits look like those of a pregnant woman.
Originally Posted by Ohbio
[View Original Post]
Also https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...656&viewfull=1#post7623656.
-
06-10-26 14:32 #25251Regular Member

Posts: 15Can't find info
Anyone ever seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/801774765063
I reached out but haven't heard anything. Seems TGTBT given the usual fair in the area.
-
06-09-26 17:13 #25250Senior Member

Posts: 342OMG. Link included this time
Sorry, forgot the link.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/898554148030
-
06-09-26 17:12 #25249Senior Member

Posts: 342Omg
Ok. I try not to be negative with most providers but I went to this visit thinking she looked OK, in short, she does not. The pros, she did seem very friendly, cons, everything else. After seeing her at the door I probably should have left but I entered a not so great room, she had one eye closed for some reason, missing most teeth, body not great. I attempted a BBBJ but I just couldn't get the job done and left thinking WTF did I just do. At some point there needs to be a better selection here in Dayton.
LA.
-
06-09-26 15:18 #25248Senior Member

Posts: 26Mariah. Pregnant or just fat?
So she has been advertising that she's pregnant for a while now.
Has new pics on ad that says 27 weeks.
Now I've seen many a pregnant belly at 7 months and that just looks fat to me.
Can anyone that's seen her recently actually verify that she's pregnant?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/209330382
-
06-09-26 00:07 #25247Senior Member

Posts: 715Nessa
I have a good reason to doubt if Nessa is in Ohio. Gorgeous but likely you will never meet her.
Originally Posted by HornyLeo
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 23:51 #25246Senior Member

Posts: 55Why do you split these up like this?
Originally Posted by LoganSon
[View Original Post]
https://dayton.myescort.network/fema...-escort-eebd8d
EDIT: I see it is an automatic formatting thing. Okay then.
-
06-07-26 20:35 #25245Senior Member

Posts: 152Info
Nessa's comm sucks donkey's ass. You may get lucky getting a response in less than a day. I've never been that lucky. Jane is reported under Emma here a few times. She suffering narcolepsy and I would stay clear of her.
Originally Posted by Ohioan38
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 19:08 #25244Senior Member

Posts: 109Vanilla will have her BF rob you.
Originally Posted by LoganSon
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 13:28 #25243Regular Member

Posts: 12Nessa Jane Vanilla MissMonroe
Hi, I was poking around for some new providers, checked the search reviews here before I posted, and couldn't find any definitive results. Any insight on:
Nessa (only one ask).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/430852147746
Jane (no reviews under that name, asks for "supplies" in ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/222438967192
MissMonroe (on STG and Tryst) but nothing comes up here.
https://tryst.link/escort/missmonroe1980
Vanilla (some reviews say wants you to come now and gets agitated).
https://skipthefakes.com/escorts/day...ale/9372382936
https://dayton.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / come-over-and-let-lick-that-dick-escort-eebd8 d.
-
06-07-26 09:24 #25242Senior Member

Posts: 1248Please NO MAS!
Mistakes after mistakes keep happening please just don't send any money, its that simple. No prepay, no to content sellers, no Steam / Game cards, no babysitter money, no trust money, these girls have NO intent in meeting. Its that simple, you are throwing money away, and keeping these scammer pockets full. No money up front that simple of a rule.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





