Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 37323
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36738
    Quote Originally Posted by KYboy87;7637042[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/209419860[/URL]

    Has anyone tried? Figured it's not the girls in the pic but wondering if it's even worth it or sketchy.
    Yeah, I've been to that location severally times. First two trips were ok. The last one was awful. Girl wasn't as described, just played there, and her roommate was in the bed next to hers. The hotel is sketchy af.

  2. #36737
    I posted on the "Latina" thread. Similar thing happened to me but it was a large black woman that came to the door. I immediately turned around and left. Then I got texts saying the Latina was in the bathroom, yeah sure LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    I tried a latina from LC (ad's already down) who sent me an address to the red roof on commerce. I saw a post not long ago about someone getting scammed there and thought this might be the same crew. But I didn't see anyone walking around the parking lot or anyone sitting in any of the cars on that side, so I went ahead, knocked, and got back. As soon as I knocked a big dog started barking. Right away, instead of a small younger latina answering the door, a big middle aged white lady opened the door trying to hold the dog back. I was already backing up when I heard the dog, and the moment I saw her face I was out of there. Then I just saw Summerinthecity post over in News that there was just a shooting there. Think I'll stay away from that area for a while.

  3. #36736

    LC Latinas Commerce Rd

    I tried a latina from LC (ad's already down) who sent me an address to the red roof on commerce. I saw a post not long ago about someone getting scammed there and thought this might be the same crew. But I didn't see anyone walking around the parking lot or anyone sitting in any of the cars on that side, so I went ahead, knocked, and got back. As soon as I knocked a big dog started barking. Right away, instead of a small younger latina answering the door, a big middle aged white lady opened the door trying to hold the dog back. I was already backing up when I heard the dog, and the moment I saw her face I was out of there. Then I just saw Summerinthecity post over in News that there was just a shooting there. Think I'll stay away from that area for a while.

  4. #36735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Geni

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    That's the Italian MILF, she also post on stg. I have not seen her, you may find something if you do a search for Italian MILF.

  5. #36734

    Willis rd latinas

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/209419860

    Has anyone tried? Figured it's not the girls in the pic but wondering if it's even worth it or sketchy.

  6. #36733

    Geni

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/209414464

    Wondering if anyone have seen her?

  7. #36732

    Stormy

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    I got my eye on her too. Watching for info on her as well.

  8. #36731

    Has anyone sampled? Goes by Stormy

    Hey fellas. Any intel on Stormy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/209453857#.

  9. #36730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMong804  [View Original Post]
    Had the opportunity to get together, it had been a while since our paths crossed. She did have me do some verification, but having her be comfortable is worth it. If this woman had decided to put her "I want to be the best" attitude towards a career in medicine, she'd have cured cancer by now. Luckily for us, she just wants to give a great BJ. She put a lot of effort into making me happy, communications were easy, damage was $1. 5. Would recommend to anyone who wants to scratch that itch (in the back of someone else's throat).
    The last time I booked with her was 3 or 4 years ago and I bailed on the effort. She wanted me to park in an exactly specific spot and wanted to know make / model / color of my car. I don't do either of those things EVER. I had no hard feelings but I have my rules just as she has hers.

  10. #36729

    Winter

    Had the opportunity to get together, it had been a while since our paths crossed. She did have me do some verification, but having her be comfortable is worth it. If this woman had decided to put her "I want to be the best" attitude towards a career in medicine, she'd have cured cancer by now. Luckily for us, she just wants to give a great BJ. She put a lot of effort into making me happy, communications were easy, damage was $1. 5. Would recommend to anyone who wants to scratch that itch (in the back of someone else's throat).

  11. #36728

    Acs?

    Wondering if anyone has checked out the ACS action in west end recently. I scratched an itch there a couple months ago and it wasn't bad. Had a dream of an older Japanese lady with rocking body. Spoke zero English, but translated app worked. If anyone has any current info, please share. Feel free to DM if you'd like.

  12. #36727

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    To each their own but I saw her last week and honestly will never see her again, I felt disgusted with myself. One, she is like in her mid 40's and extremely in the heavy side. Those pictures are heavily filtered and outdated. She is more as a street walker than escort. For her to charge 120 for hhr. I walked out the moment I saw her in person. Not sure why you been promoting her so badly.
    Just now seeing your review. I was about to contact her but it sounds like you saved me some trouble. I appreciate the review.

  13. #36726

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    To each their own but I saw her last week and honestly will never see her again, I felt disgusted with myself. One, she is like in her mid 40's and extremely in the heavy side. Those pictures are heavily filtered and outdated. She is more as a street walker than escort. For her to charge 120 for hhr. I walked out the moment I saw her in person. Not sure why you been promoting her so badly.
    If I'm not mistaken that is Delilah that used to frequent Midlo area. She is definitely not in her 40's. She is actually young living a hard life. All doors used to be open for 80 and wasn't a clock watcher. Our last date a few years ago I was having a good time with my eyes closed and knocked the backed door off the hinges. Unfortunately she had an accident and let loose on my little friend. The foulest smell opened my eyes to see the present she let loose on me. I cleaned up while gagging and never ever went back.

  14. #36725

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her yet but did get a reply back from her. If you search reviews on the board, there are some that confirms she is the real deal. Look for those reviews and always watch you 6.
    Yes she is official. Not going to win a beauty contest but a good time. I was going to visit her recently but she said Greek is no longer on the menu so I decided to pass.

  15. #36724
    Quote Originally Posted by KYboy87  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    Wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I will be in the Richmond area next month and would love to blow some steam off. I've spent about 20 minutes researching posts here and have a decent idea of the scene. My DMs are open if you'd rather send me a private message, and of course I'm happy to trade mutually beneficial info if you happen to find yourself in OH, MI, or IN.

    I'm not terribly picky. Would prefer white / asian, younger, not fat. Willing to pay good coin, not streetwalker rates or something ludicrous. Has to be safe, not up for any sketchy shit. Hopefully you get the idea and open to any recommendations. There's several modeling agencies where I'm from and I'm looking for something similar in your neck of the woods that's reliable, easy to book, and a good experience. I saw moongirls over in the Asian forum but would love to hear more recs if anyone is generous enough to share.
    Check the street walker board because that's what she is and has been reviewed several times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape