Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36709

  2. #36708

    Petersburg


  3. #36707
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever see her? No real solid reviews that I can find. Any SM who could charm in greatly appreciated. Going to Peterburg or Chester is way out the way for some BS service. Let's let this chick get some regulars. Or let the guys know it's not worth the ride. On You On Me. For those of you who served you know what that means.
    I reviewed her once when she was out in charles city, in short, she was fine. Really nice and drama free, got a cjb for. 60 which was fine and she takes directions well. Some reports have been turned off by her because she's a little bigger than in her photos and she has a missing right eye.

  4. #36706

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueburst  [View Original Post]
    That is Sadie. She used to host out in Charles City. I had talked with her once and she sent me some pictures (paid $20, just wanted to confirm she was real). She seemed to have a nice body. I was about 5 minutes away when she said she was going to have to postpone for 45 minutes so it didn't work out. I haven't reached back out. There are some other reviews on here for her if you search.
    Did you ever see her? No real solid reviews that I can find. Any SM who could charm in greatly appreciated. Going to Peterburg or Chester is way out the way for some BS service. Let's let this chick get some regulars. Or let the guys know it's not worth the ride. On You On Me. For those of you who served you know what that means.

  5. #36705

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy19  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her yet but did get a reply back from her. If you search reviews on the board, there are some that confirms she is the real deal. Look for those reviews and always watch you 6.

  6. #36704

    Sensual Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by FatherGlucose  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/511525070829

    Took a shot with this one this weekend. Post didn't have a name so I didn't have anything to search. I'm sure some guys here have met her. She's at a notel near Rosies on Midlothian. A few guys hanging outside the rooms, but I went in anyways.

    She wanted to go pay for her room with the donation soon as I got there but I wasn't feeling that so she didn't go.

    Bbj was good but the rest was just okay. Put the cover on and went in mish. Her dirty feet threw me off and she had plenty of time to wash before I got there. I didn't stay much longer. She has a nice personality, but the area and hygiene will prevent me from repeating.
    Is she really 29? One of those pics in the STG add looks like she more like 49. I was thinking she might be looking rough because of life style. Does she look like the pics in the 29 year old photo?

  7. #36703

    Kayotic

    Any body seen this one lately Kayotic? Is this little spinnner still in play. Could'nt find a current link. She use to play in the Westend.

  8. #36702
    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    Dude but those pictures are of a fat sloppy looking piece. Was it worse? I wouldn't even be a flea on an elephant lmao. To each their own but damn.
    It was way worse bro. I ran back to my car. It was crazy.

  9. #36701
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the pictures were accurate then 😂.
    Naw bra her stomach was hanging on her knees.

  10. #36700

    I mean yeah

    Sounds like the pictures were accurate then 😂.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    All the reviews has to be fake. She opened the I saw a fat sloppy woman. I just walked away. Don't waste your time or money.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/209001842

  11. #36699

  12. #36698
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    All the reviews has to be fake. She opened the I saw a fat sloppy woman. I just walked away. Don't waste your time or money.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/209001842
    Dude but those pictures are of a fat sloppy looking piece. Was it worse? I wouldn't even be a flea on an elephant lmao. To each their own but damn.

  13. #36697
    How did the first person get winter's new number if she hasn't posted since April and the first number was wrong?

  14. #36696
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox.
    Inbox cleared, thanks Packie.

  15. #36695

    Winter

    Just spoke with winter, she said if you haven't been able ro get thru to her you can text her again she's available all night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape