Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 18338
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17423
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Sofrtlife is a really cool girl, but a pretty much dead fish in the sack. She doesn't do any kind of oral, only likes doggy or missionary and that's pretty much it. It not worth it in my view. She does have a great personality and a sexy body if you're into some curves.

    For me it was a one time only thing. She can be negotiate with. 600 is high -more like 300-400 can be obtained. She does live a high roller lifestyle but not sure how she gets fund to support that. But then again not my business.
    If she has a full time job and the escorting money she gets is extra, that would help bankroll high roller lifestyle to a degree. I know couple of girls that do that. Both of them are addicted to that high roller lifestyle though so now have to fuck at minimum half a dozen guys every week in order to sustain it LOL.

  2. #17422
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I got a thing for skinny and short Asians so she does not fit the bill perfectly as she is about 5' 6". Skinny enough for her height and looks amazing for 35 but then again to a western white guy most Asians do not show their true age that well.
    I'm with you on the short and skinny Asians. That's my type of a girl in general. For some reason I'm intrigued by this one and will give it a shot. It will be by far the oldest girl I've been with LOL.

  3. #17421
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Tiana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-d144e33d2671

    Nice girl. DTF uncovered for $400. Squirter.

    Softlife.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c1fb46b737e7

    Been semi reviewed before. She looks great in person and carries on a conversation well over dinner. She came here as an Au Pair now on a student Visa. No job job but drives an X3 or X1. Would not budge on $600 so I suspect an experienced SB using this as her means of income so I passed.

    Katie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-e5ade3071335

    Real chick from Arlington. Initially asked to sell pictures and sent me a freebie of a nice round ass. Told her I was not buying any pictures and got her chatting for a few days trying to setup meet and greet but then crickets so I lost interest.

    Marla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-2987135bbdfc

    Talks like a pro. $500 covered for 1. 5 hours and you get the room. Not interested.
    Sofrtlife is a really cool girl, but a pretty much dead fish in the sack. She doesn't do any kind of oral, only likes doggy or missionary and that's pretty much it. It not worth it in my view. She does have a great personality and a sexy body if you're into some curves.

    For me it was a one time only thing. She can be negotiate with. 600 is high -more like 300-400 can be obtained. She does live a high roller lifestyle but not sure how she gets fund to support that. But then again not my business.

  4. #17420

    Skinny Short Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Is Tianna as good IRL as the photos. Looks great for 30+. 400 is a def go and I'll make an exception on the age part of so. Does seem to have a little pro vibe in her profile but it's ok.
    I got a thing for skinny and short Asians so she does not fit the bill perfectly as she is about 5' 6". Skinny enough for her height and looks amazing for 35 but then again to a western white guy most Asians do not show their true age that well.

  5. #17419

  6. #17418

  7. #17417

    Paola, any updates or has anyone seen.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-aee161a9a4d3

    Paola reached out and messaged me if I was interested in meeting up. I have seen her profile before and she sort of gives off that exaggerated cartoonish look with the very big tits (corset) with really thin waist look going on. I'd expect she's not for everyone but I don't find her unattractive. Maybe just a bit over the top with the look but I'll probably still see what's up unless anyone here has any info on her or has talked / seen her in the past that can spill some tea. She definitely does give off pro vibes as she was very strait forward and to the point. She wants to meet tomorrow night. She sent some nice pics during some of the site messaging. If I need to pass on this then someone please help your boy out and speak up LOL.

  8. #17416
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    Anna is real / nice. Didn't run into any scam. Lives over an hour away from dc.
    Do you mind sharing what her ppm was? Bit far from me but I like her slim body with pretty large tits. I'll hit her up if no one is pursuing her.

  9. #17415
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Dana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-6a66d9ff93fb

    Quoted 700, I countered with 500. She said since it's 200 less we can spend an hour together and she won't give head. Lmao, hope you boys ain't giving in to the bs.
    Fuck no! How about 500 and multiple pops and include a head. She's in no position to negotiate based on her profile specs and pics.

  10. #17414
    Dana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-6a66d9ff93fb

    Quoted 700, I countered with 500. She said since it's 200 less we can spend an hour together and she won't give head. Lmao, hope you boys ain't giving in to the bs.

  11. #17413
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time on Megan. Made an exception on her age (don't usually contact over 25) to contact her and worked to arrange a m&g and she stopped responding. Not sure what her deal is. Has been around for a long time it seems like but surely blacklisted only book now.
    Yeah looks like she's just playing games and wasting people's time.

  12. #17412
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    Good to see there are no additional posts about her. I heard from her end recently and she's pretty upset that her contact info is being passed around by folks on the forum, including myself. Speaking for myself only, I rescind everything I said about her in that regards, she doesn't want her information shared and doesn't want to be contacted and I apologize to her.
    Until now. Can you let this topic die?

  13. #17411
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Tiana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-d144e33d2671

    Nice girl. DTF uncovered for $400. Squirter.

    Softlife.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c1fb46b737e7

    Been semi reviewed before. She looks great in person and carries on a conversation well over dinner. She came here as an Au Pair now on a student Visa. No job job but drives an X3 or X1. Would not budge on $600 so I suspect an experienced SB using this as her means of income so I passed.

    Katie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-e5ade3071335

    Real chick from Arlington. Initially asked to sell pictures and sent me a freebie of a nice round ass. Told her I was not buying any pictures and got her chatting for a few days trying to setup meet and greet but then crickets so I lost interest..
    Thanks. Is Tianna as good IRL as the photos. Looks great for 30+. 400 is a def go and I'll make an exception on the age part of so. Does seem to have a little pro vibe in her profile but it's ok.

  14. #17410

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    Megan -- Comms inconsistent, but seemed eager and easy to schedule, too easy (should have been a red flag). Made a date, she confirmed, then ghosted day of.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-3d011e009923

    I was in Baltimore and reached out to this one, she responded but couldn't get it together and ultimately passed. Real but lazy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-0b5f3f9278dd

    Was texting her but she set off my scam detector. Pics are hot, would love to be proven wrong.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-d85bffa389dc

    Doesn't meet right away, "online until I'm comfortable" bullshit artist. Did not meet, does not meet, do not meet.
    Don't waste your time on Megan. Made an exception on her age (don't usually contact over 25) to contact her and worked to arrange a m&g and she stopped responding. Not sure what her deal is. Has been around for a long time it seems like but surely blacklisted only book now.

  15. #17409
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Met Katie for lunch. Not as pretty as pics, but fairly attractive. Things were going pretty smoothly until the end, when I brought up ppm / intimacy (mood switch). She hasn't done this before, and I think she was looking something else, whether that was more $, allowance, experiences. And now apparently selling pictures.

    Funny eye batting that would have become annoying.
    Same experience with Katie. I don't think she knows what this really entails. Another victim of the TikTok Seeking ads I think.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape