Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 59488
-
06-06-26 19:23 #58903Senior Member

Posts: 47Fake
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
Have you ever noticed the "Report Post" button on every post?
A2
-
06-06-26 18:04 #58902Senior Member

Posts: 112Can someone provide address or help on this location--I want to play yoyo
Thanks for any help.
Originally Posted by Stevewong69
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 17:51 #58901Senior Member

Posts: 1180Resolved
Cleared inbox.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 15:53 #58900Regular Member

Posts: 18I walked away
I went in and it seems I saw the same lady you did. I just walked away.
Originally Posted by Yinpat1016
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 11:36 #58899Senior Member

Posts: 192Is this real
Sorry, unlike like the character in the story, I find it hard to swallow.
Originally Posted by Stevewong69
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 10:44 #58898Senior Member

Posts: 354
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
They probably ALL get visits from LEO at some point or another, and it may or may not have anything to do with this board. There are plenty of spots offering everything under the sun, and it is mentioned on this board, and they continue to run their business to this day. Think about this, if this board was their main source of intel, every spot in Georgia would be shut down. I try to report the good, the bad, and the ugly, especially the ugly (scammers, LEO, etc) but that's me, and in return, I will ask for info on a location or provider occasionally.
Originally Posted by OhioBuck
[View Original Post]
If I wrote, "Gentlemen, I just saw about 20 cops cars, and they are stopping everyone who is driving 2 mph over the speed limit, pulling them over and searching their cars with K9's. Be safe out there. " That type of message doesn't really help anybody, especially if I don't provide the highway details. In actuality, this board is similar to the WAZE app, which has saved me from 100's of speeding tickets. Just my opinion.
-
06-06-26 09:02 #58897Senior Member

Posts: 155I give up. Can you not just answer the damn question?
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 07:48 #58896Senior Member

Posts: 3467 Healing
SGT Lurker your inbox is full couldn't reply to your request.
-
06-06-26 00:24 #58895Banned Member

Posts: 83Deep recon LOL
I feel like I am so deep I can't even tell what's real anymore hahaha. Got a new place. So new its not even on the map lmao. But its next to a sandwich shop and a gas station. Plus it has parking in the back with a back driver way. So you don't even have to go to the AMP parking. Its close so susu and yes its the same team and the girls rotate. Dm me for more details. Just as clean as susu and not an independent building so its easy to accidentally walk into it when you meant to walk into the sandwich shop LOL.
Oh on a side note am I loosing my mind or is maps messing with things. If anyone has been having odd experiences with g map share and let me know. Cause basically depending on my physical location I get wildly different results and this kinda bothers me.
-
06-06-26 00:04 #58894Banned Member

Posts: 83Very old gals who have basically given up
They have a shower and its next to a heavy trailer parking for long haul truckers. But its kinda sad tbh kinda middle age to be more exact but definitely not happy and very much out of it. Both have long black hair down to their shoulder and basically walked up half naked and were like lets go. No effort to get things warmed up or comfortable. To each his own or however that saying goes.
Originally Posted by Ts1976
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 22:03 #58893Senior Member

Posts: 47Bell
She was there 2 weeks ago, did she leave?
Originally Posted by NewDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 22:00 #58892Senior Member

Posts: 410Back in Business Baby!
To quote George Costanza from Seinfeld- "I'm back in business baby!
After weeks of recovery from surgery, had a great session at GQ in Dalton with Tiffany. She is becoming one of my all time favorites. Love her body and attitude.
Seniors can DM me for details.
River.
-
06-05-26 20:43 #58891Senior Member

Posts: 192Somone already shared it
Thats why they had the visit.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 18:11 #58890Senior Member

Posts: 657Elite duluth
Anyone know where bell from elite loved to?
-
06-05-26 15:35 #58889Senior Member

Posts: 95Leo
Can you please post the name of this place is? This board is intended for us to share pertinent information regarding the hobby. Knowing the name of the Camp is clearly relevant. So why don't you tell us which Camp??
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





