Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 60900
-
06-06-26 09:02 #60330Senior Member

Posts: 153I give up. Can you not just answer the damn question?
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 07:48 #60329Senior Member

Posts: 3467 Healing
SGT Lurker your inbox is full couldn't reply to your request.
-
06-06-26 00:24 #60328Banned Member

Posts: 83Deep recon LOL
I feel like I am so deep I can't even tell what's real anymore hahaha. Got a new place. So new its not even on the map lmao. But its next to a sandwich shop and a gas station. Plus it has parking in the back with a back driver way. So you don't even have to go to the AMP parking. Its close so susu and yes its the same team and the girls rotate. Dm me for more details. Just as clean as susu and not an independent building so its easy to accidentally walk into it when you meant to walk into the sandwich shop LOL.
Oh on a side note am I loosing my mind or is maps messing with things. If anyone has been having odd experiences with g map share and let me know. Cause basically depending on my physical location I get wildly different results and this kinda bothers me.
-
06-06-26 00:04 #60327Banned Member

Posts: 83Very old gals who have basically given up
They have a shower and its next to a heavy trailer parking for long haul truckers. But its kinda sad tbh kinda middle age to be more exact but definitely not happy and very much out of it. Both have long black hair down to their shoulder and basically walked up half naked and were like lets go. No effort to get things warmed up or comfortable. To each his own or however that saying goes.
Originally Posted by Ts1976
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 22:03 #60326Senior Member

Posts: 45Bell
She was there 2 weeks ago, did she leave?
Originally Posted by NewDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 22:00 #60325Senior Member

Posts: 409Back in Business Baby!
To quote George Costanza from Seinfeld- "I'm back in business baby!
After weeks of recovery from surgery, had a great session at GQ in Dalton with Tiffany. She is becoming one of my all time favorites. Love her body and attitude.
Seniors can DM me for details.
River.
-
06-05-26 20:43 #60324Senior Member

Posts: 189Somone already shared it
Thats why they had the visit.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 18:11 #60323Senior Member

Posts: 657Elite duluth
Anyone know where bell from elite loved to?
-
06-05-26 15:35 #60322Senior Member

Posts: 94Leo
Can you please post the name of this place is? This board is intended for us to share pertinent information regarding the hobby. Knowing the name of the Camp is clearly relevant. So why don't you tell us which Camp??
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 13:30 #60321Senior Member

Posts: 87Yun in Conley
Yes. Same place as Apple Spa. By the description, I suspect it’s the same group of ladies. I’m going to check it out next week.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 13:00 #60320Senior Member

Posts: 353I agree. I am asking the same question.
Help keep us all safe. I know that you don't share a lot regarding the places that you love. At least help us out with the places that are being watched. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by OhioBuck
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 10:52 #60319Senior Member

Posts: 343Yun in Conley
Is this where Apple Spa used to be?
Originally Posted by Yinpat1016
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 09:20 #60318Senior Member

Posts: 45She was a good one
I was just thinking the same recently. She was my favorite there.
Originally Posted by MGrinTraining
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 09:19 #60317Senior Member

Posts: 346Good question
I haven't seen any of them around. I've been looking for Apple that worked in Sandy location and was on a long vacation when this took place.
Originally Posted by MGrinTraining
[View Original Post]
Someone has the managers / owners info and should be able to update?
-
06-05-26 07:56 #60316Senior Member

Posts: 153Dude. I never said YOU were. You responded to a post that someone else had asked about male masseurs.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
You still haven't answered the most important part though. WHERE did you see LEO?









Reply With Quote




