Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 4060 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 60897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60327

    Very old gals who have basically given up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ts1976  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Same place as Apple Spa. By the description, I suspect its the same group of ladies. Im going to check it out next week.
    They have a shower and its next to a heavy trailer parking for long haul truckers. But its kinda sad tbh kinda middle age to be more exact but definitely not happy and very much out of it. Both have long black hair down to their shoulder and basically walked up half naked and were like lets go. No effort to get things warmed up or comfortable. To each his own or however that saying goes.

  2. #60326

    Bell

    Quote Originally Posted by NewDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where bell from elite loved to?
    She was there 2 weeks ago, did she leave?

  3. #60325

    Back in Business Baby!

    To quote George Costanza from Seinfeld- "I'm back in business baby!

    After weeks of recovery from surgery, had a great session at GQ in Dalton with Tiffany. She is becoming one of my all time favorites. Love her body and attitude.

    Seniors can DM me for details.

    River.

  4. #60324

    Somone already shared it

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianMan03  [View Original Post]
    Can you please post the name of this place is? This board is intended for us to share pertinent information regarding the hobby. Knowing the name of the Camp is clearly relevant. So why don't you tell us which Camp??
    Thats why they had the visit.

  5. #60323

    Elite duluth

    Anyone know where bell from elite loved to?

  6. #60322

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Second time I was driving by the same place in 5 months, and LEO was inside, with a car outside. Is this a sign of high srcutiny?
    Can you please post the name of this place is? This board is intended for us to share pertinent information regarding the hobby. Knowing the name of the Camp is clearly relevant. So why don't you tell us which Camp??

  7. #60321

    Yun in Conley

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    Is this where Apple Spa used to be?
    Yes. Same place as Apple Spa. By the description, I suspect it’s the same group of ladies. I’m going to check it out next week.

  8. #60320

    I agree. I am asking the same question.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioBuck  [View Original Post]
    Dude. I never said YOU were. You responded to a post that someone else had asked about male masseurs.

    You still haven't answered the most important part though. WHERE did you see LEO?
    Help keep us all safe. I know that you don't share a lot regarding the places that you love. At least help us out with the places that are being watched. Thanks in advance.

  9. #60319

    Yun in Conley

    Quote Originally Posted by Yinpat1016  [View Original Post]
    Went to Yun after hearing they had a Thai girl there.

    She was probably mid-40's, a chubby Thai-looking lady.

    Total was. 7 + 1. 6 for L3, but I probably won't be going back.

    They also have a few Korean women working there.

    If anyone knows any spots with younger Thai girls within about 1 hour from ATL, please DM me.
    Is this where Apple Spa used to be?

  10. #60318

    She was a good one

    Quote Originally Posted by MGrinTraining  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if msss girls ended up somewhere else? I liked Amber.
    I was just thinking the same recently. She was my favorite there.

  11. #60317

    Good question

    Quote Originally Posted by MGrinTraining  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if msss girls ended up somewhere else? I liked Amber.
    I haven't seen any of them around. I've been looking for Apple that worked in Sandy location and was on a long vacation when this took place.

    Someone has the managers / owners info and should be able to update?

  12. #60316
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for showing all, I never said "I was looking for one".
    Dude. I never said YOU were. You responded to a post that someone else had asked about male masseurs.

    You still haven't answered the most important part though. WHERE did you see LEO?

  13. #60315

    Amber msss

    Anyone know if msss girls ended up somewhere else? I liked Amber.

  14. #60314

    Never Once Saying

    Thanks for showing all, I never said "I was looking for one".

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioBuck  [View Original Post]
    Here ya go.

    First, view the screen shot (quoting the post does not include the title of the post, which is important here. So I had to take a screen shot). The title of your post was "Saw post for male masseur".

    TomWeir responded about seeing some on RubRankings. Then your response quoted below, which made no sense and no one knows where you are talking about.

    That's why I asked how your quote above had anything to do with someone searching for a male masseur. It makes no sense. And where are you talking about?

  15. #60313
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Cut and paste my post where you see "trying to find". Sorry if I wrote that, its not what I intended. Or did you read into the question?
    Here ya go.

    First, view the screen shot (quoting the post does not include the title of the post, which is important here. So I had to take a screen shot). The title of your post was "Saw post for male masseur".

    TomWeir responded about seeing some on RubRankings. Then your response quoted below, which made no sense and no one knows where you are talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Second time I was driving by the same place in 5 months, and LEO was inside, with a car outside. Is this a sign of high srcutiny?
    That's why I asked how your quote above had anything to do with someone searching for a male masseur. It makes no sense. And where are you talking about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-04 8.49.10 PM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape