Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 59496
-
06-05-26 22:03 #58896Senior Member

Posts: 47Bell
She was there 2 weeks ago, did she leave?
Originally Posted by NewDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 22:00 #58895Senior Member

Posts: 412Back in Business Baby!
To quote George Costanza from Seinfeld- "I'm back in business baby!
After weeks of recovery from surgery, had a great session at GQ in Dalton with Tiffany. She is becoming one of my all time favorites. Love her body and attitude.
Seniors can DM me for details.
River.
-
06-05-26 20:43 #58894Senior Member

Posts: 192Somone already shared it
Thats why they had the visit.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 18:11 #58893Senior Member

Posts: 657Elite duluth
Anyone know where bell from elite loved to?
-
06-05-26 15:35 #58892Senior Member

Posts: 95Leo
Can you please post the name of this place is? This board is intended for us to share pertinent information regarding the hobby. Knowing the name of the Camp is clearly relevant. So why don't you tell us which Camp??
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 13:30 #58891Senior Member

Posts: 87Yun in Conley
Yes. Same place as Apple Spa. By the description, I suspect it’s the same group of ladies. I’m going to check it out next week.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 13:00 #58890Senior Member

Posts: 354I agree. I am asking the same question.
Help keep us all safe. I know that you don't share a lot regarding the places that you love. At least help us out with the places that are being watched. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by OhioBuck
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 10:52 #58889Senior Member

Posts: 343Yun in Conley
Is this where Apple Spa used to be?
Originally Posted by Yinpat1016
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 09:20 #58888Senior Member

Posts: 47She was a good one
I was just thinking the same recently. She was my favorite there.
Originally Posted by MGrinTraining
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 09:19 #58887Senior Member

Posts: 346Good question
I haven't seen any of them around. I've been looking for Apple that worked in Sandy location and was on a long vacation when this took place.
Originally Posted by MGrinTraining
[View Original Post]
Someone has the managers / owners info and should be able to update?
-
06-05-26 07:56 #58886Senior Member

Posts: 156Dude. I never said YOU were. You responded to a post that someone else had asked about male masseurs.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
You still haven't answered the most important part though. WHERE did you see LEO?
-
06-05-26 07:47 #58885Senior Member

Posts: 59Amber msss
Anyone know if msss girls ended up somewhere else? I liked Amber.
-
06-05-26 07:14 #58884Senior Member

Posts: 192Never Once Saying
Thanks for showing all, I never said "I was looking for one".
Originally Posted by OhioBuck
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 20:57 #58883Senior Member

Posts: 156Here ya go.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
First, view the screen shot (quoting the post does not include the title of the post, which is important here. So I had to take a screen shot). The title of your post was "Saw post for male masseur".
TomWeir responded about seeing some on RubRankings. Then your response quoted below, which made no sense and no one knows where you are talking about.
That's why I asked how your quote above had anything to do with someone searching for a male masseur. It makes no sense. And where are you talking about?
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 16:41 #58882Senior Member

Posts: 132Ivy
Recommend avoiding Tanya, who has an unrealistic level of GPS for her age and lackluster service. Worth waiting for the next available provider.
Originally Posted by TampaBoobLover
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






