Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 6705
-
06-08-26 15:53 #6495Senior Member

Posts: 26Ani Castro 1st Time
Booked online. A CC and 50% deposit are needed, probably to weed out NoShows. Not sure if you can book via phone communication. I booked 80 minute massage. Incall location is one of the best I've been too. Convenient and discreet in business building with parking. Table was heated and comfortable. She did add draping but it didn't take anything away from the first half. I actually enjoyed staying on the warmer side.
Ani is very cute and sexy. She is tall and tight waisted at the same time. I am taller then her so she was perfect size for me.
Massage was probably the best I've had. Long sweeping motions with excellent pressure. She used her hands and arms for maximum contact. She does use massage oils with a slight aroma.
The flip is when she asks for if you want full body (I gather that's her asking regarding "Our" full bodies IMO). Just say yes. I didn't try to push or hint at anything additional. Just let her do her thing.
After the flip she got on the table topless while wearing panties. She alternated front facing and back facing. I was able to roam everywhere, no FIV or FIA. She did not sit on junior at all, only massaged with her hand. She rubbed the boys and surrounding areas. The session was one great build up.
Would I have an liked more? Absolutely but we'll see the next time. Overall donation is $ on top of price of service.
I will be back when my wallet can afford it.
-
06-08-26 12:16 #6494Senior Member

Posts: 69Ani Castro
Have seen Ani three times now. She gives a great massage and great level 1. 5. I saw level 1. 5 because for me I got her fully nude and there was some FIV and rubbing on it but no penetration and no oral. On the second time she said oral on next visit but that didn't happen. Still a great time for a decent price with a beautiful woman.
-
06-08-26 12:09 #6493Senior Member

Posts: 129Ani Castro
Thinking about hitting up Ani, but question is we have to pre-pay for the appointment? Called her twice but no response.
-
06-08-26 01:44 #6492Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Valerie's been at this for over 20 years now!
She's a friendly mid-west gal and once you get to know her some more, YMMV some other L2 and L3 options open up but with a raincoat, if you make her laugh, become a regular and she's comfortable around you, then on a YMMV other options like cream pies are a possibility but she needs to be comfortable with you and you need to tip good! And be more or less a regular client first!
Originally Posted by ThyMaster
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately some ad photos she posts time to time are outdated but she is friendly and safe to be around.
-
06-07-26 17:32 #6491Regular Member

Posts: 19Valerie
Another long overdue post but got to meet with her a few months back. Nothing much new to add from previous posters. She gave a nice body rub and straight to L1. She's a bit of a talker but I didn't mind it. She's no model however I didn't find her to be overweight. Not sure if things have changed since then.
-
06-07-26 15:31 #6490Senior Member

Posts: 26Ani Castro details?
Can you share additional details on your visits? You claimed to have seen her twice but you shared absolutely nothing about your experiences. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the matter via this thread or PM. For context, I do have an upcoming appointment with her so I'm looking for more details.
Originally Posted by Yano1
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 10:00 #6489Regular Member

Posts: 3Near Oviedo
The closest I found to Oviedo that meets what you are describing is Oriental Healing near Red Bug and 436, Star massage on Oxford or Magic in Altamonte.
Originally Posted by Treemont12
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 09:44 #6488Senior Member

Posts: 44Since you've experienced it I'm curious, is her L2 covered or not?
Originally Posted by PaulieW
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 21:31 #6487Troll account for some chick that hates men, ignore all posts

Posts: 42Lilly
Finally saw this one as I've been curious. She is real and her body is crazy. She gives a good massage really actually gives a great massage and I had to upgrade! Saw her nude and I got rock hard!!
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3767583
-
06-05-26 13:20 #6486Senior Member

Posts: 44Any suggestions near Oviedo?
Looking for at least a quality undraped massage near oviedo. Doesn't seem to be much on this side of town. Feel free to DM if you know any. Thanks!
-
06-04-26 18:37 #6485Regular Member

Posts: 16Ani Castro = Fantastic!
Went to see Ani Castro for the first time today.
First of all, I don't think she is trans. There is no visible Adam's Apple, her cheek bones look very feminine as well. Yes, she does have a sort of deep voice, which is accentuated by her accent, but her looks make up for that! She has an extremely tight body, amazing ass, and MM tits that are perfect.
Her massage is amazing. Perfect pressure and very very sensual at the same time! I told her my neck had been bothering me, and she applied enough pressure to help alleviate that pain I had.
After about 30 minutes, she will begin playing with your balls. I was super bricked up at this point.
On the flip, she'll be topless while grinding her beautiful pussy against your cock. At the same time, she has one hand jerking you off, and the other one is playing with your ass / balls.
I only went as far as L1, but there is more available if you are interested. Next time, I'll certainly take it further. I wanted to test the waters for today.
Check her out boys. I doubt you'll be disappointed. She definitely knows what she is doing!
-
06-02-26 19:06 #6484Regular Member

Posts: 15Aurum
Agree.
She teased.
Got me super hard.
Actually flicked and played with Junior.
Bouncing it off my stomach.
Then.
700 for L1.
No thank you bye.
Been in the game for quite awhile and my vibe was different. Quite a bit of tease and an insane quote for a finish.
Beware a provider who advertises every day and sometimes twice a day. She certainly isn't getting a ton of repeats.
Respect to the guys who broke through, but there are a ton of other providers out here that are actually. Providing.
-
06-02-26 16:37 #6483Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Arum won't get popular she's very expensive
I doubt she will get popular even though she's a pretty MILF last, it's just that any L1 or beyond extras with her are very expensive and she hold her ground and is quite firm on the pricing 90% of the time, if anyone lucked out, then that's a rare unicorn type situation as she hold her ground at her sky high pricing such as a donation of 500 roses for a L1 happy ending with plastic gloves in addition to around 200 to 250 fee for a hour long massage etc.
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 13:11 #6482Senior Member

Posts: 60Not in my experience but some others may have had different. A finger yes, however.
Originally Posted by MillenniumCP
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:18 #6481Regular Member

Posts: 11Aurum
Been in the game for quite awhile and my vibe was different. Quite a bit of tease and an insane quote for a finish.
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]
Beware a provider who advertises every day and sometimes twice a day. She certainly isn't getting a ton of repeats.
Respect to the guys who broke through, but there are a ton of other providers out here that are actually. Providing.











Reply With Quote





