Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 447 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 6704
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6494

    Ani Castro

    Have seen Ani three times now. She gives a great massage and great level 1. 5. I saw level 1. 5 because for me I got her fully nude and there was some FIV and rubbing on it but no penetration and no oral. On the second time she said oral on next visit but that didn't happen. Still a great time for a decent price with a beautiful woman.

  2. #6493

    Ani Castro

    Thinking about hitting up Ani, but question is we have to pre-pay for the appointment? Called her twice but no response.

  3. #6492
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Valerie's been at this for over 20 years now!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Another long overdue post but got to meet with her a few months back. Nothing much new to add from previous posters. She gave a nice body rub and straight to L1. She's a bit of a talker but I didn't mind it. She's no model however I didn't find her to be overweight. Not sure if things have changed since then.
    She's a friendly mid-west gal and once you get to know her some more, YMMV some other L2 and L3 options open up but with a raincoat, if you make her laugh, become a regular and she's comfortable around you, then on a YMMV other options like cream pies are a possibility but she needs to be comfortable with you and you need to tip good! And be more or less a regular client first!

    Unfortunately some ad photos she posts time to time are outdated but she is friendly and safe to be around.

  4. #6491

    Valerie

    Another long overdue post but got to meet with her a few months back. Nothing much new to add from previous posters. She gave a nice body rub and straight to L1. She's a bit of a talker but I didn't mind it. She's no model however I didn't find her to be overweight. Not sure if things have changed since then.

  5. #6490

    Ani Castro details?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yano1  [View Original Post]
    Second time with her. Always amazing finish.
    Can you share additional details on your visits? You claimed to have seen her twice but you shared absolutely nothing about your experiences. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the matter via this thread or PM. For context, I do have an upcoming appointment with her so I'm looking for more details.

  6. #6489

    Near Oviedo

    Quote Originally Posted by Treemont12  [View Original Post]
    Looking for at least a quality undraped massage near oviedo. Doesn't seem to be much on this side of town. Feel free to DM if you know any. Thanks!
    The closest I found to Oviedo that meets what you are describing is Oriental Healing near Red Bug and 436, Star massage on Oxford or Magic in Altamonte.

  7. #6488
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulieW  [View Original Post]
    Not in my experience but some others may have had different. A finger yes, however.
    Since you've experienced it I'm curious, is her L2 covered or not?

  8. #6487
    Troll account for some chick that hates men, ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Lilly

    Finally saw this one as I've been curious. She is real and her body is crazy. She gives a good massage really actually gives a great massage and I had to upgrade! Saw her nude and I got rock hard!!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3767583

  9. #6486

    Any suggestions near Oviedo?

    Looking for at least a quality undraped massage near oviedo. Doesn't seem to be much on this side of town. Feel free to DM if you know any. Thanks!

  10. #6485

    Ani Castro = Fantastic!

    Went to see Ani Castro for the first time today.

    First of all, I don't think she is trans. There is no visible Adam's Apple, her cheek bones look very feminine as well. Yes, she does have a sort of deep voice, which is accentuated by her accent, but her looks make up for that! She has an extremely tight body, amazing ass, and MM tits that are perfect.

    Her massage is amazing. Perfect pressure and very very sensual at the same time! I told her my neck had been bothering me, and she applied enough pressure to help alleviate that pain I had.

    After about 30 minutes, she will begin playing with your balls. I was super bricked up at this point.

    On the flip, she'll be topless while grinding her beautiful pussy against your cock. At the same time, she has one hand jerking you off, and the other one is playing with your ass / balls.

    I only went as far as L1, but there is more available if you are interested. Next time, I'll certainly take it further. I wanted to test the waters for today.

    Check her out boys. I doubt you'll be disappointed. She definitely knows what she is doing!

  11. #6484

    Aurum

    Agree.

    She teased.

    Got me super hard.

    Actually flicked and played with Junior.

    Bouncing it off my stomach.

    Then.

    700 for L1.

    No thank you bye.

    Been in the game for quite awhile and my vibe was different. Quite a bit of tease and an insane quote for a finish.

    Beware a provider who advertises every day and sometimes twice a day. She certainly isn't getting a ton of repeats.

    Respect to the guys who broke through, but there are a ton of other providers out here that are actually. Providing.

  12. #6483
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Arum won't get popular she's very expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruglok  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir,

    I have not had the fun unlocked, but I can validate that she's a real woman and in all honesty, it's the nicest setup I've experienced with a non pro. The massage was great and she ran over time with me, not a hint of fun to be had although I was at half mast and genuinely just enjoying the rub.

    She was sweet and very thorough. If she gets popular I don't think she'll last at this location long due to a nosey neighbor, it may end up being too much traffic.

    For those of you in the know, this was the same apartment complex another MassageFinder woman I have previously reviewed started from.
    I doubt she will get popular even though she's a pretty MILF last, it's just that any L1 or beyond extras with her are very expensive and she hold her ground and is quite firm on the pricing 90% of the time, if anyone lucked out, then that's a rare unicorn type situation as she hold her ground at her sky high pricing such as a donation of 500 roses for a L1 happy ending with plastic gloves in addition to around 200 to 250 fee for a hour long massage etc.

  13. #6482
    Quote Originally Posted by MillenniumCP  [View Original Post]
    Does Ani provide TUMA if you make it that far? I don't need L3 but I prefer L2 varieties.
    Not in my experience but some others may have had different. A finger yes, however.

  14. #6481

    Aurum

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruglok  [View Original Post]
    If she gets popular I don't think she'll last at this location long
    Been in the game for quite awhile and my vibe was different. Quite a bit of tease and an insane quote for a finish.

    Beware a provider who advertises every day and sometimes twice a day. She certainly isn't getting a ton of repeats.

    Respect to the guys who broke through, but there are a ton of other providers out here that are actually. Providing.

  15. #6480

    Ani Castro L2

    Does Ani provide TUMA if you make it that far? I don't need L3 but I prefer L2 varieties.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape