The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 468 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 7014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6864
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Thanks.

    I popped into 2001 for memory lane sake and saw one girl I thought was attractive, wanted $100 for 3 lap dances. I wouldn't call her gorgeous, but attractive to me.

    I skipped the lap dances and didn't bother with Mons and Scores. Went looking for AMPs and they were all closed on Dale Marby.

    Could not find any Jacuzzi hot tub spots like days of old.

    I'm going to Orlando tomorrow or later today to check out the AMP scene.
    Can you explain Jacuzzi Hot Tub spots? Sounds awesome.

  2. #6863
    Quote Originally Posted by JnTampa  [View Original Post]
    Tampa is land of the Cubans. I would say it is maybe 80%+ Cubans at the clubs here in Tampa. You will find a couple of white girls at some of the clubs but there is not a single club where the white girls can be found in numbers. Your best bet would probably be 2001 and maybe Scores, but again there might only be two or three there so someone else might have them scooped up.
    Thanks.

    I popped into 2001 for memory lane sake and saw one girl I thought was attractive, wanted $100 for 3 lap dances. I wouldn't call her gorgeous, but attractive to me.

    I skipped the lap dances and didn't bother with Mons and Scores. Went looking for AMPs and they were all closed on Dale Marby.

    Could not find any Jacuzzi hot tub spots like days of old.

    I'm going to Orlando tomorrow or later today to check out the AMP scene.

  3. #6862

    What are these whites girls you speak of?

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from Miami, land of the latinas and Asians. Which clubs have the hottest girls preferably white. I'm not interested in extras in the club so just looking for hot cirls.
    Tampa is land of the Cubans. I would say it is maybe 80%+ Cubans at the clubs here in Tampa. You will find a couple of white girls at some of the clubs but there is not a single club where the white girls can be found in numbers. Your best bet would probably be 2001 and maybe Scores, but again there might only be two or three there so someone else might have them scooped up.

  4. #6861

    Where are the hottest white girls?

    Visiting from Miami, land of the latinas and Asians. Which clubs have the hottest girls preferably white. I'm not interested in extras in the club so just looking for hot cirls.

  5. #6860

    Dulce

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to try that as well, but I've been hitting it off pretty good with Dulce at Class Act.
    She the thicker kind of darker skinned Latina? I think we are talking about the same one. Yeah she's nice and friendly have fucked her a few times. Hitting ppc this weekend for something younger and tighter tho. Been getting my fix on Seeking and that's been draining my bank account LOL.

  6. #6859
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by JnTampa  [View Original Post]
    I have had a good time at diamond dolls previously. I haven't been for a day shift in a while but the few times I went was relaxed no pressure with some cute girls. Just like night shift it is a little easier if you know some Spanish but it is not necessarily a deal breaker if you don't.
    I'll have to try that as well, but I've been hitting it off pretty good with Dulce at Class Act.

  7. #6858
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePillow  [View Original Post]
    Visited a few years ago, and had a great time hitting up either PP or CA. Met a white dancer who gave me BBFS for like, 220 or so. Is this still a thing?
    Yes, BBFS is still a thing, I'd say about 1/3 of the girls can be negotiated into it, perhaps even more nowadays in their effort to keep up with the Jones' and also for the fact that pretty much every STD is treatable, albeit some come at a steep cost for a lifetime of treatment.

    Which begs the question, why would you want to do this? Sure it might feel better for the moment, but if she's offering it to you, she's offering it to others, and most likely you will catch something sooner or later. Plus, you don't know if she's on birth control, so you could be playing with a different type of fire there.

  8. #6857

    Have things changed in the last few years?

    Visited a few years ago, and had a great time hitting up either PP or CA. Met a white dancer who gave me BBFS for like, 220 or so. Is this still a thing?

  9. #6856
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfours  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree. I used to enjoy going here for the good looking women and connection. Even if I didn't do the back room boogie. Now it's just a bar with non alcoholic drinks and disinterested women. I'm out.
    Yes I had the similar experience last week.

  10. #6855
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig1422  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to CA or PP yet, but as far as being less exposed goes, can you tell me if there is a back way in to these clubs from the parking lot? OR (once you have been careful to park your car "less exposed," way back in the lot) do you have to walk to the front of the club and enter off the street?
    PP entrance is in the front facing nebraska, there is no other entrance. CA's is more on the side so you would be less exposed. There are fire exits but you can't use those. CA's parking lot is also more discreet.

  11. #6854

    Pp

    Had a chance to go to PP last week. Walk in around lunch time on a Tuesday, only 2-3 other guys there. Sat at the bar and ordered a drink. Cute mid 20 Cuban girl came up. Said her name was Kati (short for Catiana). She was short, nice round ass, B-C cup tits with perfect pointy nipples. She got straight to the point and offered VIP, paid the bar and went back. Room is small like mentioned on here only a black drape as the "door", but probably can't see much inside when the lights are off. Negotiate $. 50 for everything, she was very persistent that I pay before service (I tired saying I will after but she insisted.) Do why'all just hold your ground until they agree??

    After payment she gets undressed and gets a cover, starts with a CBJ, honestly amazing. After jr is up and going hops on top for cowgirl while I sit there and suck her perky nipples. No lube and she was not very wet but it still worked. She asks for me to stand up to do standing doggy went to put it in but could not without any form of lubricant or anything. Jr is not use to being bagged and without proper moistness for doggy penetration, started to deflate with lack of action. She turned around and started sucking again to get him back up, it worked quick. When she turned around we had the same issue again. I told her I will sit back down in the first cowgirl position. She climbs back up and starts grinding until I finish in the bag. She grabs moist wipe and cleans up. Her English is just OK, did need translator for some. She asked for a tip after and gave her another 20.

    I do wish the room had more light so I can see what was actually going on.

    Face 8. 5/10. Body: 10/10. Friendliness: 6. 5/10.

    Will absolutely be returning. Want to try other girls there too but would absolutely see Kati again.

    Thank you all for being active and providing this forum info that made this possible!

  12. #6853
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfMelmack  [View Original Post]
    At least at PP your on a less traveled road and can park somewhat less exposed, and CA is even more out of the way and your not going to see a car parked there unless you are looking.
    I haven't been to CA or PP yet, but as far as being less exposed goes, can you tell me if there is a back way in to these clubs from the parking lot? OR (once you have been careful to park your car "less exposed," way back in the lot) do you have to walk to the front of the club and enter off the street?

  13. #6852

    Care to elaborate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom581  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt about dropping by PP this afternoon. Had a very nice time being sure to go to the bigger room which to me is worth the extra $. Went early so barely a soul around but fun was had without a doubt.
    I went about month ago around 1 pm on a Thursday so shortly after they opened. To my surprise there were like 5-7 girls working. Some were just getting there. All Cuban and almost all in shape from spinners to slim thick. There were 3-4 other patrons but not like weekend nights where its packed like a can of sardines. It was one the dancer's birthday Jenny or Jani, she had a thick accent. They had a cake and sang happy birthday to her in the back. She came out and approached me and ask if I wanted to give her a birthday present. How could I say no!? Jani is a petite Cuban spinner with natural b's, a nice natural thick ass (no bbl) and a 8/10 face card. She quoted me $150 for everything. Since it was her birthday I gave her 2 Benjamin's and she took nice care of me. Started with some reverse cow girl grinding to get junior up. She turned around to take her top and bottom off so whipped junior out. She went straight in for a nice BBBJ for about 5 minutes. She grabbed a cover and I finished in cowgirl while sucking on her nips. Got dressed, I wished her happy birthday again and slapped her on her ass and went home happy!

  14. #6851
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Moved from Jacksonville a while ago, but still haven't explored the local options yet. Jacksonville had some great day shift options where you could go, have a drink, chat with a pretty girl for a while, maybe tip someone on stage, and eventually get a dance.

    Other cities I've been to move with a lot more pressure; you get in, the vultures swoop in, and you're shuffled to the back as quickly as possible. Doesn't feel so chill. There seems to be a correlation with the latina population of the club.

    Are there any clubs in Tampa that are almost more "bar" than "strip club" (or brothel), even if only marginally? Somewhere you might reasonably go for an enjoyable drink and chat with the bartender without rushing to extras? While we're at it, any with mostly white girls?
    For a low key day shift I would recommend penthouse in Tampa. No extras in the club but I am sure you can find a dinner date.

  15. #6850

    PP dream

    Dreamt about dropping by PP this afternoon. Had a very nice time being sure to go to the bigger room which to me is worth the extra $. Went early so barely a soul around but fun was had without a doubt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape