Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 468 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 7018
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6868

    Have things changed in the last few years?

    Visited a few years ago, and had a great time hitting up either PP or CA. Met a white dancer who gave me BBFS for like, 220 or so. Is this still a thing?

  2. #6867
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfours  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree. I used to enjoy going here for the good looking women and connection. Even if I didn't do the back room boogie. Now it's just a bar with non alcoholic drinks and disinterested women. I'm out.
    Yes I had the similar experience last week.

  3. #6866
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig1422  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to CA or PP yet, but as far as being less exposed goes, can you tell me if there is a back way in to these clubs from the parking lot? OR (once you have been careful to park your car "less exposed," way back in the lot) do you have to walk to the front of the club and enter off the street?
    PP entrance is in the front facing nebraska, there is no other entrance. CA's is more on the side so you would be less exposed. There are fire exits but you can't use those. CA's parking lot is also more discreet.

  4. #6865

    Pp

    Had a chance to go to PP last week. Walk in around lunch time on a Tuesday, only 2-3 other guys there. Sat at the bar and ordered a drink. Cute mid 20 Cuban girl came up. Said her name was Kati (short for Catiana). She was short, nice round ass, B-C cup tits with perfect pointy nipples. She got straight to the point and offered VIP, paid the bar and went back. Room is small like mentioned on here only a black drape as the "door", but probably can't see much inside when the lights are off. Negotiate $. 50 for everything, she was very persistent that I pay before service (I tired saying I will after but she insisted.) Do why'all just hold your ground until they agree??

    After payment she gets undressed and gets a cover, starts with a CBJ, honestly amazing. After jr is up and going hops on top for cowgirl while I sit there and suck her perky nipples. No lube and she was not very wet but it still worked. She asks for me to stand up to do standing doggy went to put it in but could not without any form of lubricant or anything. Jr is not use to being bagged and without proper moistness for doggy penetration, started to deflate with lack of action. She turned around and started sucking again to get him back up, it worked quick. When she turned around we had the same issue again. I told her I will sit back down in the first cowgirl position. She climbs back up and starts grinding until I finish in the bag. She grabs moist wipe and cleans up. Her English is just OK, did need translator for some. She asked for a tip after and gave her another 20.

    I do wish the room had more light so I can see what was actually going on.

    Face 8. 5/10. Body: 10/10. Friendliness: 6. 5/10.

    Will absolutely be returning. Want to try other girls there too but would absolutely see Kati again.

    Thank you all for being active and providing this forum info that made this possible!

  5. #6864
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfMelmack  [View Original Post]
    At least at PP your on a less traveled road and can park somewhat less exposed, and CA is even more out of the way and your not going to see a car parked there unless you are looking.
    I haven't been to CA or PP yet, but as far as being less exposed goes, can you tell me if there is a back way in to these clubs from the parking lot? OR (once you have been careful to park your car "less exposed," way back in the lot) do you have to walk to the front of the club and enter off the street?

  6. #6863

    Care to elaborate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom581  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt about dropping by PP this afternoon. Had a very nice time being sure to go to the bigger room which to me is worth the extra $. Went early so barely a soul around but fun was had without a doubt.
    I went about month ago around 1 pm on a Thursday so shortly after they opened. To my surprise there were like 5-7 girls working. Some were just getting there. All Cuban and almost all in shape from spinners to slim thick. There were 3-4 other patrons but not like weekend nights where its packed like a can of sardines. It was one the dancer's birthday Jenny or Jani, she had a thick accent. They had a cake and sang happy birthday to her in the back. She came out and approached me and ask if I wanted to give her a birthday present. How could I say no!? Jani is a petite Cuban spinner with natural b's, a nice natural thick ass (no bbl) and a 8/10 face card. She quoted me $150 for everything. Since it was her birthday I gave her 2 Benjamin's and she took nice care of me. Started with some reverse cow girl grinding to get junior up. She turned around to take her top and bottom off so whipped junior out. She went straight in for a nice BBBJ for about 5 minutes. She grabbed a cover and I finished in cowgirl while sucking on her nips. Got dressed, I wished her happy birthday again and slapped her on her ass and went home happy!

  7. #6862
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Moved from Jacksonville a while ago, but still haven't explored the local options yet. Jacksonville had some great day shift options where you could go, have a drink, chat with a pretty girl for a while, maybe tip someone on stage, and eventually get a dance.

    Other cities I've been to move with a lot more pressure; you get in, the vultures swoop in, and you're shuffled to the back as quickly as possible. Doesn't feel so chill. There seems to be a correlation with the latina population of the club.

    Are there any clubs in Tampa that are almost more "bar" than "strip club" (or brothel), even if only marginally? Somewhere you might reasonably go for an enjoyable drink and chat with the bartender without rushing to extras? While we're at it, any with mostly white girls?
    For a low key day shift I would recommend penthouse in Tampa. No extras in the club but I am sure you can find a dinner date.

  8. #6861

    PP dream

    Dreamt about dropping by PP this afternoon. Had a very nice time being sure to go to the bigger room which to me is worth the extra $. Went early so barely a soul around but fun was had without a doubt.

  9. #6860

    White women.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Moved from Jacksonville a while ago, but still haven't explored the local options yet. Jacksonville had some great day shift options where you could go, have a drink, chat with a pretty girl for a while, maybe tip someone on stage, and eventually get a dance.

    Other cities I've been to move with a lot more pressure; you get in, the vultures swoop in, and you're shuffled to the back as quickly as possible. Doesn't feel so chill. There seems to be a correlation with the latina population of the club.

    Are there any clubs in Tampa that are almost more "bar" than "strip club" (or brothel), even if only marginally? Somewhere you might reasonably go for an enjoyable drink and chat with the bartender without rushing to extras? While we're at it, any with mostly white girls?
    Probably emperors, the gold club, or dj vu on 60, there's a lot of blue-collar industrial jobs all along that strip, and I remember going back in the day, there was more white women than other women, but that was years ago, my guess with all the blue-collar workers there I would assume the talent would cater to the area, just my thoughts, not sure about extras though, again, haven't been in some time, I like the lil spanish cuties so I want to hit the ones on florida ave and Nebraska soon.

  10. #6859
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfMelmack  [View Original Post]
    Not much of consequence in that North Tampa / USF area that I'm aware of besides PP and CA.

    I haven't been to Mons in forever, but I did enjoy it back in its heyday. As a I get a little older I'm less interested in 19 year old hard bodies, and find myself much more attracted to women with the ability to speak for 30 seconds without reflexively blurting out private room. I also have zero interest in man made assets of any kind. I'll take a older women who is a little chunky over a 19 yo twig with fake boobs and lips every time.

    Not sure what HUSH women are like (haven't been there since it was an actual regular bar long ago), but that's the closest I can think of. Someone said that the old Secrets place opened back up under new name / management, but that's farther away and I've heard nothing about it (I can't go because the parking lot is way too exposed for my rather unique ride).
    Was in Tampa for a couple days. Went to a minor league baseball game off Dale Mabry, so for old times sake hit Mons Venus.

    Used to be the best. Like you said, sexy 18,19 year olds, hot.
    Wasn't anything fancy, but awesome.
    Now it’s fancy but IMO sucks. Blow hard girls, expensive VIP rooms, blah, blah. Not my thing.
    Nothing wrong with it if you're into that type of place. I just long for the Mons of yesteryear, LOL 😅.

    I hit both PP and CA as well.
    I'm not into bigger girls, and I saw nothing but that in CA. Girls and staff were cool, the place itself was a fun atmosphere. Just nothing got my attention in 2 visits.
    PP also had mostly bigger girls, place is smaller, however, I found a few flakitas (thin) that I liked and enjoyed as well.
    Interesting going into those little booth dance rooms, LOL 😅.
    It was fun though, and got probably the best BBBJ of my life on a second visit w the same chica.

    Enjoy the dream, just as I did.

  11. #6858
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Moved from Jacksonville a while ago, but still haven't explored the local options yet. Jacksonville had some great day shift options where you could go, have a drink, chat with a pretty girl for a while, maybe tip someone on stage, and eventually get a dance.

    Other cities I've been to move with a lot more pressure; you get in, the vultures swoop in, and you're shuffled to the back as quickly as possible. Doesn't feel so chill. There seems to be a correlation with the latina population of the club.

    Are there any clubs in Tampa that are almost more "bar" than "strip club" (or brothel), even if only marginally? Somewhere you might reasonably go for an enjoyable drink and chat with the bartender without rushing to extras? While we're at it, any with mostly white girls?
    If had good luck with that at Oz in Clearwater. Not sure about Tampa.

  12. #6857

    Day Shift

    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Moved from Jacksonville a while ago, but still haven't explored the local options yet. Jacksonville had some great day shift options where you could go, have a drink, chat with a pretty girl for a while, maybe tip someone on stage, and eventually get a dance.

    Other cities I've been to move with a lot more pressure; you get in, the vultures swoop in, and you're shuffled to the back as quickly as possible. Doesn't feel so chill. There seems to be a correlation with the latina population of the club.

    Are there any clubs in Tampa that are almost more "bar" than "strip club" (or brothel), even if only marginally? Somewhere you might reasonably go for an enjoyable drink and chat with the bartender without rushing to extras? While we're at it, any with mostly white girls?
    I have had a good time at diamond dolls previously. I haven't been for a day shift in a while but the few times I went was relaxed no pressure with some cute girls. Just like night shift it is a little easier if you know some Spanish but it is not necessarily a deal breaker if you don't.

  13. #6856

    Where to go for chill day shift experiences?

    Moved from Jacksonville a while ago, but still haven't explored the local options yet. Jacksonville had some great day shift options where you could go, have a drink, chat with a pretty girl for a while, maybe tip someone on stage, and eventually get a dance.

    Other cities I've been to move with a lot more pressure; you get in, the vultures swoop in, and you're shuffled to the back as quickly as possible. Doesn't feel so chill. There seems to be a correlation with the latina population of the club.

    Are there any clubs in Tampa that are almost more "bar" than "strip club" (or brothel), even if only marginally? Somewhere you might reasonably go for an enjoyable drink and chat with the bartender without rushing to extras? While we're at it, any with mostly white girls?

  14. #6855

    Heading to Tampa

    Greetings, fellow Mongers. Heading to Tampa again next week, and was hoping to find a nice spinner who speaks Greek, whether this is at a Massage Parlor, Strip Club, or In-call. Any info would be greatly appreciated. JT.

  15. #6854
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn  [View Original Post]
    I've been to CA a couple of times. Both times left fairly satisfied with the experience. Usually go to Mons Venus, get a couple dances, then go to CA for the end of the night.

    How does PP compare to CA, as far as the girls, price range? Also are the booths the same size as CA? It's tight in there.

    Any options closer to either of them for good lap dances from hotter girls before going to either of those?
    Not much of consequence in that North Tampa / USF area that I'm aware of besides PP and CA.

    I haven't been to Mons in forever, but I did enjoy it back in its heyday. As a I get a little older I'm less interested in 19 year old hard bodies, and find myself much more attracted to women with the ability to speak for 30 seconds without reflexively blurting out private room. I also have zero interest in man made assets of any kind. I'll take a older women who is a little chunky over a 19 yo twig with fake boobs and lips every time.

    Not sure what HUSH women are like (haven't been there since it was an actual regular bar long ago), but that's the closest I can think of. Someone said that the old Secrets place opened back up under new name / management, but that's farther away and I've heard nothing about it (I can't go because the parking lot is way too exposed for my rather unique ride).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape