Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 4449
-
06-12-26 15:09 #4374Senior Member

Posts: 219Surlymerman?
Is that you, Zoolander?
Originally Posted by SurlyMerman
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 10:55 #4373Senior Member

Posts: 50Edit
Should be "not great looking".
Originally Posted by SurlyMerman
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 13:03 #4372Senior Member

Posts: 50TOftT
I was curious about Golden Thumb in Georgetown. It seems legit, but a very good massage decent attractive but not great masseuse, but she intuited my glute pain and stretched and massaged there. Not happy, but worth the. 6 for the hour.
-
06-08-26 19:51 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 360Lol
Jfc hahaha, that's still a good one.
Originally Posted by GeorgeNo
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 01:16 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 73Re Kim.
Regarding Kim,
Originally Posted by GeorgeNo
[View Original Post]
Kim is Chinese. Is what she told me.
-
06-07-26 18:07 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 122I am sure a Kim is working somewhere. Out of 82 Million Koreans I think half are named Kim. So yep stand by my answer. Sorry couldn't resist.
Originally Posted by FreezeFrame
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 17:45 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 35Kim
Is Kim still working?
-
06-06-26 17:00 #4367Senior Member

Posts: 360Strike LOL
This would be dumb to do, but if mongers went on strike about sex work, I'd lose my shit laughing LOL. Also, at this point 100 for a hand job with touching is not GPS compared to the way things are now. The only massage studio I've been to was the place on Broadway by Penn Station 2 times and haven't gone back, then I saw Kim 2 times but realized she'd been with everyone on here which I guess that's a "what do you expect" type moment. I do 100% agree with that last sentence. Just wish we know what girls are working at the time. I would like to see a shape like Kim and not a granny LOL.
Originally Posted by NatureBoy111
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 12:11 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 32I get what you're saying, but the reality is that a lot of mongers have a lot of different reasons for paying rates. Maybe it's a super convenient location. Maybe they associate price with quality. At the end of the day, the prices will reflect what the market will bear. It's not GPS if people will pay for it.
Originally Posted by Bjustice
[View Original Post]
I've noticed an insane uptick in camgirl prices. You're not going to get even a halfway decent looking girl speak fluent English that is charging $8 - $10 per minute. And if you want to add on kink or fetish to that you're looking at $15 per minute or more for a really hot model.
One of the things I think is true about the sex work industry is that there is a limit to the number of women that are going to do sex work. And the women in high demand simply cannot fill all of the demand. Pricing is the only way they can realistically offer their services without getting a reputation of being a flake. It's always going to be this way until it's widely legalized.
In fact, it's gotten to the point that when I see a couple new providers on Tryst that are like 8's in looks, but only charging $350 an hour. I'm just assuming it's either a scam or the cops.
I'll also point out that if you were running a business and could easily make $100, you would laugh at anyone who suggested you charge $50.
Everybody always complains on here about GPS, but it's not like we're going to go on general strike or anything. The fact is, it will always be about personal preference in what you're willing to pay for. Prices are going to fluctuate naturally, but you can guarantee that as living gets more expensive so will sex work because that's how these women are making a living.
Don't get me wrong. There are definitely some who have a far overinflated sense of their own attractiveness. But, honestly, when I *really* sit and think about it honestly. A rough hourly baseline of about $500 seems reasonable to for FS with a provider I actually want to have anything to do with.
As for AMP's, I think they are largely serving a population of guys who can't really stomach the risks involved with FS providers. They want to be able to walk in lay down and get off without worrying too much about lots of personal contact on phones or email. Not having to verify and pay deposits. All of which leave paper trails. I would venture a guest that the mongers who are most concerned with those factor factors are easily willing to pay an extra $50 to mitigate them. Just my two cents.
-
06-04-26 23:53 #4365Senior Member

Posts: 346Just curious
No judgement, but how is it good news when they want to charge ridiculous rates?
Originally Posted by BlueGrassPlayr
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 21:09 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 27Neither is Diamond.
Originally Posted by GoodNPlentee
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 18:23 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 73Drove by sky today, Not opened!
Originally Posted by BlueGrassPlayr
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 17:36 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 77That's great news, anyone know if any of the other places opened back up?
Originally Posted by Bjustice
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 22:33 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 346They are open
They're open, but they have GPS over there. $100 for a HJ. I said no then she said $50, but no touching. I left after that. The massage was outstanding.
Originally Posted by FreezeFrame
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 16:36 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 47Same
This was my experience a few days ago as well. I did the hour and the massage wasn't the best or the worst, def would have liked more since the girl was cute and nice enough, but there was 0 teasing or hint of anything extra. Unfortunately its looking like Louisville / Indiana or nothing again these days unless you just want a decent rub.
Originally Posted by Akarikanna
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





