Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 297 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 4449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4374

    Surlymerman?

    Quote Originally Posted by SurlyMerman  [View Original Post]
    Should be "not great looking".
    Is that you, Zoolander?

  2. #4373

    Edit

    Should be "not great looking".

    Quote Originally Posted by SurlyMerman  [View Original Post]
    I was curious about Golden Thumb in Georgetown. It seems legit, but a very good massage decent attractive but not great masseuse, but she intuited my glute pain and stretched and massaged there. Not happy, but worth the. 6 for the hour.

  3. #4372

    TOftT

    I was curious about Golden Thumb in Georgetown. It seems legit, but a very good massage decent attractive but not great masseuse, but she intuited my glute pain and stretched and massaged there. Not happy, but worth the. 6 for the hour.

  4. #4371

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    I am sure a Kim is working somewhere. Out of 82 Million Koreans I think half are named Kim. So yep stand by my answer. Sorry couldn't resist.
    Jfc hahaha, that's still a good one.

  5. #4370

    Re Kim.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    I am sure a Kim is working somewhere. Out of 82 Million Koreans I think half are named Kim. So yep stand by my answer. Sorry couldn't resist.
    Regarding Kim,

    Kim is Chinese. Is what she told me.

  6. #4369
    Quote Originally Posted by FreezeFrame  [View Original Post]
    Is Kim still working?
    I am sure a Kim is working somewhere. Out of 82 Million Koreans I think half are named Kim. So yep stand by my answer. Sorry couldn't resist.

  7. #4368

    Kim

    Is Kim still working?

  8. #4367

    Strike LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy111  [View Original Post]
    I get what you're saying, but the reality is that a lot of mongers have a lot of different reasons for paying rates. Maybe it's a super convenient location. Maybe they associate price with quality. At the end of the day, the prices will reflect what the market will bear. It's not GPS if people will pay for it.

    I've noticed an insane uptick in camgirl prices. You're not going to get even a halfway decent looking girl speak fluent English that is charging $8 - $10 per minute. And if you want to add on kink or fetish to that you're looking at $15 per minute or more for a really hot model.

    One of the things I think is true about the sex work industry is that there is a limit to the number of women that are going to do sex work. And the women in high demand simply cannot fill all of the demand. Pricing is the only way they can realistically offer their services without getting a reputation of being a flake. It's always going to be this way until it's widely legalized.

    In fact, it's gotten to the point that when I see a couple new providers on Tryst that are like 8's in looks, but only charging $350 an hour. I'm just assuming it's either a scam or the cops.

    I'll also point out that if you were running a business and could easily make $100, you would laugh at anyone who suggested you charge $50.

    Everybody always complains on here about GPS, but it's not like we're going to go on general strike or anything. The fact is, it will always be about personal preference in what you're willing to pay for. Prices are going to fluctuate naturally, but you can guarantee that as living gets more expensive so will sex work because that's how these women are making a living.

    Don't get me wrong. There are definitely some who have a far overinflated sense of their own attractiveness. But, honestly, when I *really* sit and think about it honestly. A rough hourly baseline of about $500 seems reasonable to for FS with a provider I actually want to have anything to do with.

    As for AMP's, I think they are largely serving a population of guys who can't really stomach the risks involved with FS providers. They want to be able to walk in lay down and get off without worrying too much about lots of personal contact on phones or email. Not having to verify and pay deposits. All of which leave paper trails. I would venture a guest that the mongers who are most concerned with those factor factors are easily willing to pay an extra $50 to mitigate them. Just my two cents.
    This would be dumb to do, but if mongers went on strike about sex work, I'd lose my shit laughing LOL. Also, at this point 100 for a hand job with touching is not GPS compared to the way things are now. The only massage studio I've been to was the place on Broadway by Penn Station 2 times and haven't gone back, then I saw Kim 2 times but realized she'd been with everyone on here which I guess that's a "what do you expect" type moment. I do 100% agree with that last sentence. Just wish we know what girls are working at the time. I would like to see a shape like Kim and not a granny LOL.

  9. #4366
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjustice  [View Original Post]
    No judgement, but how is it good news when they want to charge ridiculous rates?
    I get what you're saying, but the reality is that a lot of mongers have a lot of different reasons for paying rates. Maybe it's a super convenient location. Maybe they associate price with quality. At the end of the day, the prices will reflect what the market will bear. It's not GPS if people will pay for it.

    I've noticed an insane uptick in camgirl prices. You're not going to get even a halfway decent looking girl speak fluent English that is charging $8 - $10 per minute. And if you want to add on kink or fetish to that you're looking at $15 per minute or more for a really hot model.

    One of the things I think is true about the sex work industry is that there is a limit to the number of women that are going to do sex work. And the women in high demand simply cannot fill all of the demand. Pricing is the only way they can realistically offer their services without getting a reputation of being a flake. It's always going to be this way until it's widely legalized.

    In fact, it's gotten to the point that when I see a couple new providers on Tryst that are like 8's in looks, but only charging $350 an hour. I'm just assuming it's either a scam or the cops.

    I'll also point out that if you were running a business and could easily make $100, you would laugh at anyone who suggested you charge $50.

    Everybody always complains on here about GPS, but it's not like we're going to go on general strike or anything. The fact is, it will always be about personal preference in what you're willing to pay for. Prices are going to fluctuate naturally, but you can guarantee that as living gets more expensive so will sex work because that's how these women are making a living.

    Don't get me wrong. There are definitely some who have a far overinflated sense of their own attractiveness. But, honestly, when I *really* sit and think about it honestly. A rough hourly baseline of about $500 seems reasonable to for FS with a provider I actually want to have anything to do with.

    As for AMP's, I think they are largely serving a population of guys who can't really stomach the risks involved with FS providers. They want to be able to walk in lay down and get off without worrying too much about lots of personal contact on phones or email. Not having to verify and pay deposits. All of which leave paper trails. I would venture a guest that the mongers who are most concerned with those factor factors are easily willing to pay an extra $50 to mitigate them. Just my two cents.

  10. #4365

    Just curious

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrassPlayr  [View Original Post]
    That's great news, anyone know if any of the other places opened back up?
    No judgement, but how is it good news when they want to charge ridiculous rates?

  11. #4364
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNPlentee  [View Original Post]
    Drove by sky today, Not opened!
    Neither is Diamond.

  12. #4363
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrassPlayr  [View Original Post]
    That's great news, anyone know if any of the other places opened back up?
    Drove by sky today, Not opened!

  13. #4362
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjustice  [View Original Post]
    They're open, but they have GPS over there. $100 for a HJ. I said no then she said $50, but no touching. I left after that. The massage was outstanding.
    That's great news, anyone know if any of the other places opened back up?

  14. #4361

    They are open

    Quote Originally Posted by FreezeFrame  [View Original Post]
    I just talked to the girl at East Spa in Frankfort and she said Key has reopened. Anyone know if this is true?
    They're open, but they have GPS over there. $100 for a HJ. I said no then she said $50, but no touching. I left after that. The massage was outstanding.

  15. #4360

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Akarikanna  [View Original Post]
    I typical do not write bad reviews. However, since Sky closed, it is difficult to find a place. Reading the original review on Rain Forrest had me a little excited. What a disappointment. I went for the half hour out of caution. Not even a hint of extras. And I gave plenty of opportunities to show I was interested. In fact, never asked me to turn over. I am not going to tell you what to do, but I will not waste any time or money there. For a regular massage I would rather go somewhere clean. Huge disappointment. I will just spend the money and go to Louisville for a K-girl. Why waste anymore time and money on this nonsense?
    This was my experience a few days ago as well. I did the hour and the massage wasn't the best or the worst, def would have liked more since the girl was cute and nice enough, but there was 0 teasing or hint of anything extra. Unfortunately its looking like Louisville / Indiana or nothing again these days unless you just want a decent rub.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape