Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 3966 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 59483
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58898
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Thats why they had the visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioBuck  [View Original Post]
    I give up. Can you not just answer the damn question?
    They probably ALL get visits from LEO at some point or another, and it may or may not have anything to do with this board. There are plenty of spots offering everything under the sun, and it is mentioned on this board, and they continue to run their business to this day. Think about this, if this board was their main source of intel, every spot in Georgia would be shut down. I try to report the good, the bad, and the ugly, especially the ugly (scammers, LEO, etc) but that's me, and in return, I will ask for info on a location or provider occasionally.

    If I wrote, "Gentlemen, I just saw about 20 cops cars, and they are stopping everyone who is driving 2 mph over the speed limit, pulling them over and searching their cars with K9's. Be safe out there. " That type of message doesn't really help anybody, especially if I don't provide the highway details. In actuality, this board is similar to the WAZE app, which has saved me from 100's of speeding tickets. Just my opinion.

  2. #58897
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Thats why they had the visit.
    I give up. Can you not just answer the damn question?

  3. #58896

    7 Healing

    SGT Lurker your inbox is full couldn't reply to your request.

  4. #58895

    Deep recon LOL

    I feel like I am so deep I can't even tell what's real anymore hahaha. Got a new place. So new its not even on the map lmao. But its next to a sandwich shop and a gas station. Plus it has parking in the back with a back driver way. So you don't even have to go to the AMP parking. Its close so susu and yes its the same team and the girls rotate. Dm me for more details. Just as clean as susu and not an independent building so its easy to accidentally walk into it when you meant to walk into the sandwich shop LOL.

    Oh on a side note am I loosing my mind or is maps messing with things. If anyone has been having odd experiences with g map share and let me know. Cause basically depending on my physical location I get wildly different results and this kinda bothers me.

  5. #58894

    Very old gals who have basically given up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ts1976  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Same place as Apple Spa. By the description, I suspect its the same group of ladies. Im going to check it out next week.
    They have a shower and its next to a heavy trailer parking for long haul truckers. But its kinda sad tbh kinda middle age to be more exact but definitely not happy and very much out of it. Both have long black hair down to their shoulder and basically walked up half naked and were like lets go. No effort to get things warmed up or comfortable. To each his own or however that saying goes.

  6. #58893

    Bell

    Quote Originally Posted by NewDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where bell from elite loved to?
    She was there 2 weeks ago, did she leave?

  7. #58892

    Back in Business Baby!

    To quote George Costanza from Seinfeld- "I'm back in business baby!

    After weeks of recovery from surgery, had a great session at GQ in Dalton with Tiffany. She is becoming one of my all time favorites. Love her body and attitude.

    Seniors can DM me for details.

    River.

  8. #58891

    Somone already shared it

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianMan03  [View Original Post]
    Can you please post the name of this place is? This board is intended for us to share pertinent information regarding the hobby. Knowing the name of the Camp is clearly relevant. So why don't you tell us which Camp??
    Thats why they had the visit.

  9. #58890

    Elite duluth

    Anyone know where bell from elite loved to?

  10. #58889

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Second time I was driving by the same place in 5 months, and LEO was inside, with a car outside. Is this a sign of high srcutiny?
    Can you please post the name of this place is? This board is intended for us to share pertinent information regarding the hobby. Knowing the name of the Camp is clearly relevant. So why don't you tell us which Camp??

  11. #58888

    Yun in Conley

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    Is this where Apple Spa used to be?
    Yes. Same place as Apple Spa. By the description, I suspect it’s the same group of ladies. I’m going to check it out next week.

  12. #58887

    I agree. I am asking the same question.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioBuck  [View Original Post]
    Dude. I never said YOU were. You responded to a post that someone else had asked about male masseurs.

    You still haven't answered the most important part though. WHERE did you see LEO?
    Help keep us all safe. I know that you don't share a lot regarding the places that you love. At least help us out with the places that are being watched. Thanks in advance.

  13. #58886

    Yun in Conley

    Quote Originally Posted by Yinpat1016  [View Original Post]
    Went to Yun after hearing they had a Thai girl there.

    She was probably mid-40's, a chubby Thai-looking lady.

    Total was. 7 + 1. 6 for L3, but I probably won't be going back.

    They also have a few Korean women working there.

    If anyone knows any spots with younger Thai girls within about 1 hour from ATL, please DM me.
    Is this where Apple Spa used to be?

  14. #58885

    She was a good one

    Quote Originally Posted by MGrinTraining  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if msss girls ended up somewhere else? I liked Amber.
    I was just thinking the same recently. She was my favorite there.

  15. #58884

    Good question

    Quote Originally Posted by MGrinTraining  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if msss girls ended up somewhere else? I liked Amber.
    I haven't seen any of them around. I've been looking for Apple that worked in Sandy location and was on a long vacation when this took place.

    Someone has the managers / owners info and should be able to update?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape