Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 17693
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17213

    Cam

    Quote Originally Posted by Napster80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the privilege of seeing Cam. She's got decent reviews on the other site, but I'm wondering if anyone here has taken the plunge. Some of the photos look AI-enhanced, so I'm curious how closely she resembles her pics.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6189050524
    There are several different women in the photos, Which one is she?

  2. #17212
    Quote Originally Posted by Napster80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the privilege of seeing Cam. She's got decent reviews on the other site, but I'm wondering if anyone here has taken the plunge. Some of the photos look AI-enhanced, so I'm curious how closely she resembles her pics.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6189050524
    Cam is a knockout and looks like her pics, nice phat ass on her, gives a great BBJ and doesn't rush. She is hard to connect with and never on time but she worth seeing for sure. Incall is a nice newer townhouse however it is a few blocks north of delmar so I usually go during the day for that reason. She was $250 w cfs.

  3. #17211

    Heather S

    Saw Heather S for an hour appointment. Met her at a public spot then followed her back to her incall, where she was very personable and genuinely sweet. Started with a sensual backrub then progressed to kissing and roaming, but keep in mind that she doesn't do any DATY. I struggle a bit with ED, so I opted for just a BBJCIM, and she didn't disappoint. As others have described, she is more of a girl next door, bartender you'd want to take home type, and I really liked that.

    Would recommend and will likely repeat.

  4. #17210

    Cam

    Has anyone had the privilege of seeing Cam. She's got decent reviews on the other site, but I'm wondering if anyone here has taken the plunge. Some of the photos look AI-enhanced, so I'm curious how closely she resembles her pics.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6189050524

  5. #17209

    Decisions, decisions.

    Looks like I may have the opportunity to partake soon. My top 3 choices currently are:

    Baby Annie (if I can get one of the coveted appointments).

    Lolla Hard - https://tryst.link/escort/lollahard_real.

    Erica White - https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite.

    Plenty has been written about Baby Annie but if any of you gents have insight on Lolla or Erica it would be much appreciated.

  6. #17208

    Visiting soon union station drury

    Hi fellow mongers.

    I'll be visiting the area soon if all goes according to plan. That being said. I will be looking for an uncalled from someone clean, price right, and offers the GFE experience. Looking dor some help. Much appreciated! If ever in NJ, let me k ow and I can offer whelp.

  7. #17207
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Baby Annie or Amonie this weekend. Loveeee the young hot service Queen Asians. But I've always had a beautiful black woman on the bucket list.
    How can one find where these females advertise? I may ne visiting the st. Louis area.

  8. #17206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by Kindacheap  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure all these Latinas use fake pics.

  9. #17205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMike  [View Original Post]
    Latina.

    Today, didanother latina, 120 qv, cfs wilsonav. She asked for picture of place and I did. Age 23. CBJ, CG, Doggie, mish, not bare. She is OK looking but not the same as the picture. Two girls in the same number I believe. 636-xxx-1675.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/209026845
    I've chatted with a few other ones of these Latinas staying at Lackland but have not pulled the trigger. Anyone seen those?

  10. #17204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCruzin  [View Original Post]
    To the fine Gents in St. Louis, Sassy, who has been a stable provider in the Orlando area for years will be in the St. Louis area for the next week or so is looking forward to meeting a few new friends while she is there. She is well reviewed. Mid 30 ies petite MILF. BBBJ is top notch, no rush, no drugs, clean. Overall, a nice person to hang out with.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/209044757

    Shoot me a DM if you have any questions. As always YMMV.

    JC.
    Saw her yesterday before I even say this post. She's a sweetheart. Good service for price point. Zero rush and very friendly. Worth every penny.

  11. #17203

    Recommendation

    I'll be in Saint Louis O'Fallon area if anyone could make a recommendation. I prefer petite or regular sized ladies. I've seen Henny but kinda of expensive. I've written some reviews in STL. Hard to find a provider anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

  12. #17202

    Sassy. Visiting from Orlando

    To the fine Gents in St. Louis, Sassy, who has been a stable provider in the Orlando area for years will be in the St. Louis area for the next week or so is looking forward to meeting a few new friends while she is there. She is well reviewed. Mid 30 ies petite MILF. BBBJ is top notch, no rush, no drugs, clean. Overall, a nice person to hang out with.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/209044757

    Shoot me a DM if you have any questions. As always YMMV.

    JC.

  13. #17201

    Latina

    Latina.

    Today, didanother latina, 120 qv, cfs wilsonav. She asked for picture of place and I did. Age 23. CBJ, CG, Doggie, mish, not bare. She is OK looking but not the same as the picture. Two girls in the same number I believe. 636-xxx-1675.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/209026845

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure there's been a bunch of reviews on them. It's always not really the gal in the pics and everything covered.

  14. #17200

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    You remember what her rates are and do you remember any of the details about the incall? House, hotel, etc. Lastly, is she a CBJ or bbj type of girl? PM is fine if you don't want to post it here
    Don't remember the rates, but it was an incall at the old days inn that was on hanley and 270, it's closed now and it was bbj.

  15. #17199
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    I'd recommend, she's quite but follows instruction well. Had fun times with her. I'd go back if I had the funds.
    You remember what her rates are and do you remember any of the details about the incall? House, hotel, etc. Lastly, is she a CBJ or bbj type of girl? PM is fine if you don't want to post it here

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape